FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As it's undeniable that existence itself is the ultimate problem, it's the source of all harm and suffering, existence is the true hell, we exist in hell. I will always see it as extremely delusional to love and worship something so repulsive as existence, and glorifying the hellish reality of existing just leads to even more suffering.

Existence is nothing more than a virus that tragically continues to infect existing beings, as a result causing so much unnecessary harm and torture, this cycle of endless cruelty and suffering is a curse, it's so tragic how life even exists at all.

I despise this disgusting, hellish prison world where we cannot even easily die in peace, I hate how despite the fact that existence undeniably just causes suffering it gets glorified so much.
Existence could never be good, it's a curse to be enslaved in this existence where chance so cruelly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer.

To exist means to be a slave to a decaying flesh prison and all the suffering it causes, I wish humans were compassionate to leave the non-existent alone in peace so that this species can finally go extinct.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Seered Doom, Sannti and 2 others
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
As it's undeniable that existence itself is the ultimate problem, it's the source of all harm and suffering, existence is the true hell, we exist in hell. I will always see it as extremely delusional to love and worship something so repulsive as existence, and glorifying the hellish reality of existing just leads to even more suffering.

Existence is nothing more than a virus that tragically continues to infect existing beings, as a result causing so much unnecessary harm and torture, this cycle of endless cruelty and suffering is a curse, it's so tragic how life even exists at all.

I despise this disgusting, hellish prison world where we cannot even easily die in peace, I hate how despite the fact that existence undeniably just causes suffering it gets glorified so much.
Existence could never be good, it's a curse to be enslaved in this existence where chance so cruelly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer.

To exist means to be a slave to a decaying flesh prison and all the suffering it causes, I wish humans were compassionate to leave the non-existent alone in peace so that this species can finally go extinct.
I agree.

Reactions: sserafim