cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I truly wish you - deep from my heart - a happy birthday❤ I hope things will get better for you!

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Happy birthday 🎂 extra expression xx

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Happy birthday. I'm sorry it is making you feel so down. I always feel weird on birthdays too. Really- any celebration days. I suppose it makes us realise how different we are to the 'normal' people who I suppose usually have parties and fun. I hope you can do something nice for yourself though. Eat something nice or watch a film or something.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu and Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Happy birthday. I'm sorry it is making you feel so down. I always feel weird on birthdays too. Really- any celebration days. I suppose it makes us realise how different we are to the 'normal' people who I suppose usually have parties and fun. I hope you can do something nice for yourself though. Eat something nice or watch a film or something.
Yeah, I can't deal with any celebration type holidays either. I'd say it's due to my age but then I've never been one for socializing, especially not comfortable with anything where I'd be the center of attention, like a birthday party.

I'm sorry, @Extra Expression , birthdays can be rough! Please be kind to yourself and if possible, do like @Forever Sleep suggests and be generous with yourself in any way that is comforting for you.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Kerrtu
MasterOfDisguise

MasterOfDisguise

Wishing for a better life
Jun 20, 2023
Happy birthday ❤️🎊

• Love