CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I've been a virgin my whole life I'm 18-22 and it's because of whole I look

Most of which I can't change and should blame my ugly parents for

I've spent years dreaming about teen love and having my crush jus snuggle with me in bed bro, but never I've tried and failed man all in vain I'm tottaly fucked

I get emotional and sometimes just wanna end it but maybe dopamine maxing is worth it because some of you folks have no choice.
I don't think any reason is too big or small for wanting to ctb, however relationships are successful for more than just looks. Yes, looks do play a small role in getting instant gratification in the feild of human interactions and relationships, however they mean very little if you have a good personality. The right person will find you if you are kind, regardless of your appearance.

But I digress. Suffering is still suffering no matter what the cause, and if you feel that it's a valid reason to ctb then it's valid.

Reactions: Doc
Doc

Doc

Apr 3, 2023
I don't think any reason is too big or small for wanting to ctb, however relationships are successful for more than just looks. Yes, looks do play a small role in getting instant gratification in the feild of human interactions and relationships, however they mean very little if you have a good personality. The right person will find you if you are kind, regardless of your appearance.

But I digress. Suffering is still suffering no matter what the cause, and if you feel that it's a valid reason to ctb then it's valid.
I'm new what's ctb mean exactly I know In general

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm new what's ctb mean exactly I know In general
It can mean a lot of things but the most common one is "catch the bus", as in, catching the bus to the other side, for lack of better words. Another one I've seen (less comon) is "cease to breathe". Both work though

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
You know what? I think every reason is a valid reason.

And being ugly hurts. So bad. It's one of the most cruel things one can go thru and a very valid reason.
Everyone says I'm cute and pretty and I'm in a relationship but I truly believe its all out of some kind of fucked up pity. I can't see reflections of myself, or I break down.
I'm a 20 year old woman. I'm balding because of uncurable illness. I'm the ugliest girl ever. No matter how ugly any other women is viewed by society, at least they have fucking hair. And that makes them so beautiful to me. I'm literally the only ugly girl in the entire god damn world.
It's one of the main reasons I wish I were dead so bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél and Doc
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
I feel for you, I have body dysmorphia issues myself but people don't give a fuck, you tell them and they're like so what. More recently I don't give a shit anymore because I'm so attached to antinatalism and understanding the motives of humans. Basically, I give up on relationships and sexual encounters because I don't want to give whatever driving force that encourages such behaviors the satisfaction. It's clear to me that we are an exploited species that is being controlled by a superior organism to survive and procreate… we are given commands to do so somehow, whether through microorganisms or telepathy.. I don't know. What other motive would we have to be beautiful but to gain social acceptance and an optimal mate? Screw all of that shit… I'm not motivated by any of it. What reward do we get for any of it? Nothing. Perceived happiness through the release of certain chemicals… a reward for following our programming. I have chosen to resist.

Last edited:
SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
I wanted to give my opinion too.

Is there nothing else that would give you joy except a relationship?
I mean what did you do before you were interested in those things?
The main thing that I liked in the past was to play games and watch shows, does this give you no joy?

Or are you depressed and think a relationship could help?
If that is the case, did you try online dating or dating forums? It is in my opinion easier than doing it in real life if you have no social skills like me.

I like it to fantasize about a cute woman hugging me in bed, it would be fun, it could indeed help you if you are depressed and if you haven't tried online dating I could recommend it to you.

Is there something else which is taking you down?
If it is only for the looks it is subjective, I bet that at least one women looked and you and thought that you are cute.

I think I look ok but I don't really care about my looks and I don't care about others looks either except for romantic and sexual stuff.

For me personally looks would never be a reason to ctb, only mental or physical disorders but as I said you sound depressed, maybe that is the main problem.

Doc

Doc

Apr 3, 2023

The main thing that I liked in the past was to play games and watch shows, does this give you no joy?

If that is the case, did you try online dating or dating forums? It is in my opinion easier than doing it in real life if you have no social skills like me.

I like it to fantasize about a cute woman hugging me in bed, it would be fun, it could indeed help you if you are depressed and if you haven't tried online dating I could recommend it to you.

If it is only for the looks it is subjective, I bet that at least one women looked and you and thought that you are cute.

I think I look ok but I don't really care about my looks and I don't care about others looks either except for romantic and sexual stuff.

For me personally looks would never be a reason to ctb, only mental or physical disorders but as I said you sound depressed, maybe that is the main problem.
Looks effect you in every possible way

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022

The problem with the dating apps suggestion is it ties back into needing good looks, which is the core of the OP's problem.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
The problem with the dating apps suggestion is it ties back into needing good looks, which is the core of the OP's problem.
There are other ways to find a partner online, for example over discord, most of my friends are online friends and maybe you can meet them sometime irl, the only problem with that is that they are probably far away. But atleast with that only personality counts.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
There are other ways to find a partner online, for example over discord, most of my friends are online friends and maybe you can meet them sometime irl, the only problem with that is that they are probably far away. But atleast with that only personality counts.
Not really. Looks will still matter. While looks get you in the door and personality keep you there is how it is for dating apps, personality and common interests get you in the door while looks keep you in for everywhere else.

Well, in the case of irl, looks still get you in the door because that's the first impression people get of you. It is the first thing people notice.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Not really. Looks will still matter. While looks get you in the door and personality keep you there is how it is for dating apps, personality and common interests get you in the door while looks keep you in for everywhere else.

Well, in the case of irl, looks still get you in the door because that's the first impression people get of you. It is the first thing people notice.
When you find online friends the looks doesn't matter, I don't know how most of my friends look.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Why did you make online friends
I don't have much social skills in real life and I feel secure in the internet.
I also got bullied most of the time in my schools and I needed people to play games with me so I did it over the internet.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
When you find online friends the looks doesn't matter, I don't know how most of my friends look.
That's different from getting into a romantic relationship. I'm unsure if the OP is specifically trying for a romantic relationship, or they prefer a platonic relationship.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
That's different from getting into a romantic relationship. I'm unsure if the OP is specifically trying for a romantic relationship, or they prefer a platonic relationship.
You can also get into a romantic relationship on discord or whatever.
I mean you probably won't see them in real life and be able to hug them or whatever but you can talk romantically with them if they are ok with that.
You probably won't know how they look but you can still hear their voice so you don't get catfished except if they have a good voice changer.

Many people tell me that I am a fat ugly loser and it would be a lie to say that it doesn't hurt but I am used to it and I have other problems.
Can I ask you two, could it maybe be that you are feeling more down cause others maybe call you rude things or is it really cause you think that you are ugly and you think it is harder to get a relationship?
It is your life and you can ctb if you want but in my opinion it is not worth it to ctb because of looks and don't get me wrong I know that you are suffering or else you wouldn't be on the forum but I just think your problems are fixable.

I never had a girlfirend and most of the time I fantasize about my waifu anyway instead of real women so I maybe can't fully relate.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You can also get into a romantic relationship on discord or whatever.
I mean you probably won't see them in real life and be able to hug them or whatever but you can talk romantically with them if they are ok with that.
You probably won't know how they look but you can still hear their voice so you don't get catfished except if they have a good voice changer.

Many people tell me that I am a fat ugly loser and it would be a lie to say that it doesn't hurt but I am used to it and I have other problems.
Can I ask you two, could it maybe be that you are feeling more down cause others maybe call you rude things or is it really cause you think that you are ugly and you think it is harder to get a relationship?
It is your life and you can ctb if you want but in my opinion it is not worth it to ctb because of looks and don't get me wrong I know that you are suffering or else you wouldn't be on the forum but I just think your problems are fixable.

I never had a girlfirend and most of the time I fantasize about my waifu anyway instead of real women so I maybe can't fully relate.
I mean, I am not even here because I'm single. I'm just trying to correct the false hope you're instilling in the OP.

Looks are definitely important, though. Opens A LOT of doors. Sure the OP's problem may be fixible by coping, but is that really happiness? Or is it just existing for the sake of it and settling?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I long ago concluded that personality was more important than looks. Looks eventually fade, and even the best-looking man (or woman) won't look so good 20 years from now. Personality does not fade. Just be yourself, and get out there. There's 4 billion women on the planet and even if you're the right guy for only 5% of them that still makes 200 million women. You just gotta find one of them.

Reactions: noonipie
SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
I mean, I am not even here because I'm single. I'm just trying to correct the false hope you're instilling in the OP.

Looks are definitely important, though. Opens A LOT of doors. Sure the OP's problem may be fixible by coping, but is that really happiness? Or is it just existing for the sake of it and settling?
Maybe I can't relate enough for this, I never cared this much for romantic feelings.
Of course I would've loved it if my crushes would've hugged me or whatever but I would never ctb cause of that.
For me the most important things is that I feel secure and warm and have some fun, all of this won't work for things that happened and I will ctb cause of that and hope that I get reincarnated with a better childhood.

It is just sad for me that someone will ctb cause of looks, it is not my choice but I would advise the op to find a romantic friend online again but on platforms where the looks don't matter.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Maybe I can't relate enough for this, I never cared this much for romantic feelings.
Of course I would've loved it if my crushes would've hugged me or whatever but I would never ctb cause of that.
For me the most important things is that I feel secure and warm and have some fun, all of this won't work for things that happened and I will ctb cause of that and hope that I get reincarnated with a better childhood.

It is just sad for me that someone will ctb cause of looks, it is not my choice but I would advise the op to find a romantic friend online again but on platforms where the looks don't matter.
There is no such thing as a "romantic friend". What you're describing is more or less role playing. While you're being "romantic" with each other, your "friend" could be having an actual relationship offline. After all, what you two are doing isn't an actual relationship so they aren't bound to only be with you, for lack of a better term.

Now if you find that satisfying and worth doing, that is certainly fine and I am glad. But not everyone wants to settle and cope.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
There is no such thing as a "romantic friend". What you're describing is more or less role playing. While you're being "romantic" with each other, your "friend" could be having an actual relationship offline. After all, what you two are doing isn't an actual relationship so they aren't bound to only be with you, for lack of a better term.

Now if you find that satisfying and worth doing, that is certainly fine and I am glad. But not everyone wants to settle and cope.
Most of my life is online so I can't relate properly.
I don't think I could live without the internet.

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Looks are not a good reason to CTB, standalone .
A good life stands on many pillars , some more important than others. Physical and mental health (the most important pillars), Work , Hobbies, Family/friends , Material happiness , Romantic relationships etc .
If only one non-important pillar is weak, transfer the weight to other pillars don't blow the entire building .
Also the pillar is weak not non-existent.
50% of human population is female . You might not get your "dream person" but you will probably get someone decent as I honestly believe most women are good natured, kind and understanding and in the long term that's what matters the most .

PS: It sucks that you will have to make compromises and others don't , nature is very unfair. All I am saying is there are ways you can cope/get over it (one day?)

• Love
Reactions: noonipie and Doc
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
If you're 22, you have a few more years to moneymaxx and looksmaxx. Don't forget moneymaxxing too. Money doesn't matter so much now but a "respectable" woman will leave you if you don't have some kind of income or drive. But of course, you need looks to get in the door first.

Yes, you missed the prime, but you can still forge a worthwhile life in your "late prime" if looksmaxxing works out for you. Most blackpillers have parents who can afford the surgery (RIP us poorcels) for their kids. Get it and then reassess.

What are your stats? Inb4 balding 5ft2 indian janitor. Be real with me.

Doc

Doc

Apr 3, 2023
If you're 22, you have a few more years to moneymaxx and looksmaxx. Don't forget moneymaxxing too. Money doesn't matter so much now but a "respectable" woman will leave you if you don't have some kind of income or drive. But of course, you need looks to get in the door first.

Yes, you missed the prime, but you can still forge a worthwhile life in your "late prime" if looksmaxxing works out for you. Most blackpillers have parents who can afford the surgery (RIP us poorcels) for their kids. Get it and then reassess.

Every time I see myself I want to commit suicide

My stats are 6'1 white man in college

Last edited:
sheepgirl

sheepgirl

Student
Aug 11, 2018
My weight is half the reason I'm suicidal so yes

• Aww..
Reactions: Doc and WorthlessTrash
noonipie

noonipie

Student
Apr 5, 2023
i think looks are definitely something that can make you feel even worse about yourself and your situation. but if it is your only/main reason, i think it's worth it to try to live beyond that superficial realm that most people will categorize you by. you're better than that.

• Love
Reactions: epic and DesolateWhisper
AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
My own looks are a major contributing reason, but it really just matters how you feel on your own. Looks can be the start of several other major things that build together.

(Poor wording ik, I just hope its understandable)

DesolateWhisper

DesolateWhisper

Apr 18, 2023
I've been a virgin my whole life I'm 18-22 and it's because of whole I look

Most of which I can't change and should blame my ugly parents for

I've spent years dreaming about teen love and having my crush jus snuggle with me in bed bro, but never I've tried and failed man all in vain I'm tottaly fucked

I get emotional and sometimes just wanna end it but maybe dopamine maxing is worth it because some of you folks have no choice.
Sorry but i'll have to diasagree with this, feel sorry for your situation I really do but you are only young and shouldn't put these pressures on yourself. Maybe the person you are fixated on is not the right one. Too much importance put on relationships and certain aspects of life and you should try being a bit more carefree if you can and you will more likely stumble upon someone compatible just wandering thru life. Chance happenings will happen if you give it time and allow them to.

noonipie

noonipie

Student
Apr 5, 2023
My own looks are a major contributing reason, but it really just matters how you feel on your own. Looks can be the start of several other major things that build together.

(Poor wording ik, I just hope its understandable)
agreed