• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Hopefully, this helps to clear up some common misconceptions. Having lived through it, himself, he should know.

TL;DW:

Shit's dangerous.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Did she stop the blood flow to the brain and breathing? she lost consciousness so fast.

What she described is similar to passing out but without breathing, I passed out before where my heart failed to pump blood to my brain, I think what I experienced is worse than that, l gradually lost control of my arms, my legs failed to hold my body, blurry vision, tingling all over my body, but i could still breath all that period, then I lost consciousness, it was quite long experience, it's not painful. When I wake it feels so good as if I reborn again.

Reactions: AlexYaBoy
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Did she stop the blood flow to the brain and breathing? she lost consciousness so fast.

What she described is similar to passing out but without breathing, I passed out before where my heart failed to pump blood to my brain, I think what I experienced is worse than that, l gradually lost control of my arms, my legs failed to hold my body, blurry vision, tingling all over my body, but i could still breath all that period, then I lost consciousness, it was quite long experience, it's not painful. When I wake it feels so good as if I reborn again.
Kills brain cells, whenever you do it. If you're out for 30 seconds, you've lost some. Only have a finite amount.

Causes strokes.

Memory loss.

People die by "practicing" very often.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I saw this video a while back and still can't find out what she has wrapped around her neck and where to get one...

OMG that's exactly what I wanted to know after watching the video.

I somehow think that SaSu members were not this guy's intended audience.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024

I somehow think that SaSu members were not this guy's intended audience.
That's true. Although, the more people who are aware of the risks and dangers, the better.

"People already think that it's safe, otherwise they wouldn't be dying from it", and whatnot.

Reactions: xinino
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Hopefully, this helps to clear up some common misconceptions. Having lived through it, himself, he should know.

TL;DW:

Shit's dangerous.

Thanks for the video. I am aware of the dangers of experimenting now.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Kills brain cells, whenever you do it. If you're out for 30 seconds, you've lost some. Only have a finite amount.

Causes strokes.

Memory loss.

People die by "practicing" very often.
It is SO over.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
It is SO over.
That Sucks The Office GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: xinino
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
This is why I never anchor the other end of the rope. I hold it. When I pass out, I hit the floor and the rope goes completely slack. Could I still die from this? Yes, but the chances are much less than having the other end anchored and trusting myself to stand up. I also never practice unless I'm willing to accept the consequences of something going wrong.

• Love
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
That's true. Although, the more people who are aware of the risks and dangers, the better.

"People already think that it's safe, otherwise they wouldn't be dying from it", and whatnot.

I didn't mean to imply that it shouldn't have been posted here. As far as I'm concerned, it's the perfect place for it lol. What I meant is that, when this guy made this video, his stated intention was to save lives, and thus people looking for methods to CTB were not the reason he made it 😄

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
I didn't mean to imply that it shouldn't have been posted here. As far as I'm concerned, it's the perfect place for it lol. What I meant is that, when this guy made this video, his stated intention was to save lives, and thus people looking for methods to CTB were not the reason he made it 😄
Ironic, isn't it?

"He posted what? Where? You've gotta be f***ing kidding me!"

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Reactions: Guy Smiley
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
It's very ironic, indeed. He set out to make a cautionary safety video but unwittingly simultaneously made a suicide instructional video. It's one of the only YouTube videos that receives likes from both pro-lifers and anti-natalists 😄
Having said that...

We're on the internet. There are rules, here.

Rule 37: No matter how crazy it sounds, there is always someone who's crazier and has done it.

Rule 43: The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I think the girl has a sports leg cuff around her neck.
I bought one for myself a long time ago. You can wrap it around your neck, it will be tight.
But I can't lose consciousness with this cuff.
I did the same thing as the girl in the video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_132547.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_132547.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
saw this video a while back and still can't find out what she has wrapped around her neck and where to get one.

It a BDSM leather collar choker.

The people in the video work in the BDSM sex industry. The video initially is made to save their clients from accedental deaths and keep them as a long time consumers :)

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I bought one for myself a long time ago. You can wrap it around your neck, it will be tight.

Hmm, the one she had looks wider, but maybe it just appears that way in the video. Oh, and I like you sock btw.

Reactions: idk3
idk3

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
The ankle one fit around your neck tho?

Took a screenshot of the best pic I could find from the vid

Untitled.png

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
The ankle one fit around your neck tho?

Took a screenshot of the best pic I could find from the vid

Untitled.png
Thanks for the photo. Now I see that the girl has a thick cuff around her neck, and not a thin cuff like on her leg...

And yes, the leg cuff fits around the neck, but the cuff does not fasten to the sticky part until the end. But it holds up very well.
Damn, I can't find a thick thing like that around her neck... I only see thin cuffs or thin straps for intimate games.

Last edited:
Reactions: idk3