• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
It is.
But the dark side creeps in and it keeps making me think of the one with the bullet in the head. I will not post the image out of respect for Jumper Geo

Thanks lol

Reactions: one4all
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It is.
But the dark side creeps in and it keeps making me think of the one with the bullet in the head. I will not post the image out of respect for Jumper Geo
I know it lol

Reactions: one4all
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I may me be one SOB, but i do have my limits :sunglasses:

That damn smiley face gets me every time LOL

Do you know what does it for me, its the really depressed Bart Simpson, honest every time he posts I read it in a really sad way, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandfound7, GoodPersonEffed, mesohappy and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Do you know what does it for me, its the really depressed Bart Simpson, honest every time he posts I read it in a rally sad way, lol

LMAO That also as an ICONIC avatar

Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Jumper Geo
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Yes, we live together. I planned on going out today but I can't now..waiting to hear back from him cuz testing is limited in NY..

I didn't expect to die from this. But, with enough diazepam it should be easy to get through for me.
I just have to way in front of my medical center, that doesn't have a handle in the door, have a lick and enjoy my travel to the unknown.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandfound7
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I'm jumping out of this thread as i feel i'm derailing it from the OP, by posting stupid comments.

@Lostandfound7 I sincerely hope all goes well with you, your family, your husband and community!

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, shadowchaser, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Corona is just a glorified flu.

Not true and a dangerous bit of propaganda being put out there and accepted, along with "masks don't work at all and even make it worse". Every time such things happen it quickly divides into two major camps...one saying its the apocalypse and one saying everyone is stupid but them and it's nothing. This is serious and more infectious AND more lethal than the "flu" and it's prudent to be both concerned and safe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
We didn't stand a chance, the virus doesn't seem to affect someone for two weeks in that time they can pass it on to numerous people , with my paranoid delusions I thought the Chinese released a bio weapon to stop the embarrassing Hong Kong riots, haha got you thinking now or watch the UK series of Utopia from 2013/14 they only made two seasons and cancelled it but the US have bought it now.

Jesus we are being rationed in the UK can't buy nothing in bulk I tried to order 2kg of rice and pasta, it wasn't allowed now toilet rolls are being rationed, OMG, I'm not going out with a smelly bum.

But wait until Tesco's and the other big supermarkets publish a profit warning it's all a scam.
I will enlist as a volunteer if it gets really bad. Even more so if I obtain some N in the meantime to carry around with me. Seriously a pandemic should be our time to shine because suicidality is a superpower in such circumstances.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Lost in a Dream
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
It's about time , I wouldn't let you out of the house as it is , psycho ! :blarg: :haha:

Hope you're doing okay . It's not really that deadly , just a big hype . Take it easy :heart:

• Love
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
It's not really that deadly , just a big hype .

Ok i am jumping back into the thread for a moment. Obviously it is deadly, as people have died from it.
Media sources do mention what type of person is more supportable to it. Without knowing exactly which health issues can be effected by it.. sounds like a crap shoot

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Obviously it is deadly, as people have died from it.
So is life ;)

SARS was way more deadly . Though Co19 spreads more easily . The rates outside site of origin are around 1% , while normal flu is 0.1% , and there's under-reporting of non fatalities as estimated 80% experience no symptoms . So it's not that deadly :) Numbers will change . With SARS I believe first estimate was 5% but 2 years later it was established at 9% , though with Corona the opposite is assumed . I dont know why and I stopped caring once I understood it's all BS . Seriously , just a flu . I've looked at the figures and it's not good for people 55+ with conditions , as with any flu ; children are surprisingly safe ; anyway others shouldn't worry .

Boy , sometimes I just vomit information ..

[EDIT] Oh yeah , @one4all , that 'Corona with Lime' was very droll ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, mesohappy and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
So is life ;)

SARS was way more deadly . Though Co19 spreads more easily . The rates outside site of origin are around 1% , while normal flu is 0.1% , and there's under-reporting of non fatalities as estimated 80% experience no symptoms . So it's not that deadly :) Numbers will change . With SARS I believe first estimate was 5% but 2 years later it was established at 9% , though with Corona the opposite is assumed . I dont know why and I stopped caring once I understood it's all BS . Seriously , just a flu . I've looked at the figures and it's not good for people 55+ with conditions , as with any flu ; children are surprisingly safe ; anyway others shouldn't worry .

Boy , sometimes I just vomit information ..

Numbers will change and possible the virus will mutate.
The bottom line (IMHO) is that is is deadly. We could crunch numbers from pandemic plaques or the black plaque (Get Cecil onborad for that.) but it's still the same. people have died

Now i sound like the grim Reaper :meh:

• Love
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
possible the virus will mutate.
No . See SARS and MERS (both coronaviruses) . It's not HIV .

it's still the same. people have died
No: "people have died , therefore it's deadly" . People die from laughter , is laughter deadly ? :wink:

Science have numbers and describes real life . Percentage is important , it's not a "yes-no" question . (are you trolling me?;)

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, pthnrdnojvsc and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
No: "people have died , therefore it's deadly" . People die from laughter , is laughter deadly ?

I'm not sure where HIV came into this. All i was saying is the virus could mutate. :tongue:

Is taking a dump and having failure deadly? I would think that the number of deaths from each would speak for themselves :sunglasses:
Science have numbers and describes real life . Percentage is important , it's not a "yes-no" question . (are you trolling me?;)

I think you know the answer to that

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Quarky00
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Damn you !!!! #$)(*%^#$)%*UGFDS*)%$#@)*!

I'm taking you off my will !!!!

:pfff:

Well that is one i have never heard before!

Well you are still in my will, 0% of 0%

EDIT - It;s the thought that counts

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Quarky00
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
It's about time , I wouldn't let you out of the house as it is , psycho ! :blarg: :haha:

Hope you're doing okay . It's not really that deadly , just a big hype . Take it easy :heart:
OP's husband has asthma, which isn't ideal, and she's quarantined while trying to finish her Ph.D. Let's be supportive everyone. @Lostandfound7 is always here for us (Hugs)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, Lost in a Dream and one4all
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Reactions: mesohappy, pthnrdnojvsc and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Quarky00 said:

So you are saying they don't mutate?

Obv your last sentence there answers the first ;) But I added that to :

Plus this (scaremongering):

And it yielded that :

That's how the Matrix works in Quarky00's head :)

Btw You look lovely there..

Well that was just fucked up! But i like the analogy that i'm just a pin in the bowling alley of life.

The camera angel suck. I won't get into details of what happened to that camera person :sunglasses:

Last edited:
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
OP's husband has asthma, which isn't ideal, and she's quarantined while trying to finish her Ph.D. Let's be supportive everyone. @Lostandfound7 is always here for us (Hugs)
ops you working on your phd and suicidal? how do you do it? very impressive! best wishes to you and your husband.

• Love
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
The camera angel suck. I won't get into details of what happened to that camera person :sunglasses:
:haha:

Grim reaper complains camera angle makes them look bad

• Love
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
:haha:

Grim reaper complains camera angle makes them look bad

Wait!!! I'm not the grim reaper!! LOL
Although that would be a conceited remark if i was

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
No worries. I'm not going anywhere. I must stay to torture you with my cooking! :blarg:
I can't cook so, therefore, I can't complain. :smiling:
So I just got a call from my husband who works in the ER at a major trauma unit in NY. He has been exposed to the Corona Virus. A patient came in last wk and they found out today that pt has the virus..He's being tested now and they have an emergency meeting at hospital..Waiting to hear more deets..I was EVERYWHERE yest.Walmart, Stop n Shop, CVS, Five Below, Five Guys..including my godson's school basketball game..smdh
I read above that you're pursuing your PhD. I hope everything turns out okay and your studies aren't affected.

• Love
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Kudos on the PHD. Not a easy task

• Love