U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I keep trying to figure it out. I keep mulling it over. There's just no way I could make it. I would have died young. I always would have died young. Even if I did get a career or go to school the stress would kill me. And the thing about me is that I'm suicidal and that just never goes away. I can't be ME and NOT be suicidal. It's like I'm supposed to be suicidal like I was always supposed to end my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I keep trying to figure it out. I keep mulling it over. There's just no way I could make it. I would have died young. I always would have died young. Even if I did get a career or go to school the stress would kill me. And the thing about me is that I'm suicidal and that just never goes away. I can't be ME and NOT be suicidal. It's like I'm supposed to be suicidal like I was always supposed to end my life.
Same, it's like I'm destined to ctb and die young. I know I'm gonna check out before 25 anyways but I still feel like the universe is pushing me to end my own life

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
feeling inherently broken compared to "normal" is a real mess im so sorry its this hard for you đź–¤ accepting yourself can be the sweetest of releases

• Hugs
  • Love
N

nightingales_song

Aug 16, 2023
hello! I feel the exact same way. its been years, and even tho im still young i just know im going to die by suicide. idk, this world just doesnt do it for me(school, work, stress etc)

• Hugs
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I've had the thought that I'd take my own life for a long time. Making it to old age feels unnatural to me. I'm surprised I made it this far but soon this will end. When people say I shouldn't kill myself I'm just like but what if that's what I'm supposed to do. What if that was the plan all along.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, DeadlineDialer, Sannti and 1 other person