• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Hi, I don't know if anyone noticed that I was gone, but basically I ended up in the psych ward for a little more than a week. It kind of sucked but I think it was ultimately good for me. If anyone is curious it was basically a blend of DBT and changing up my meds that got me to a point where they trusted me enough to leave (and I actually am feeling better). Does a part of me still want to die? Yeah, definitely, but at this point I'm finding it worthwhile to truly try to get better. I'll probably still visit this site once in awhile but not every day like I was before. If anyone wants any advice or resources for recovery I will be happy to give whatever I can, although I'm only in the initial stages of my recovery thus far so what I could provide might be limited.

But anyway, that's my situation and where I've been, in case anyone was wondering. I'll be more or less inactive on this site moving forward so best wishes to you all, and thanks to everyone who responded to / interacted with my posts. It was really nice to have some place that made me feel a little less lonely in what has admittedly been one of the darkest periods of my life.

Last edited:
arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
You being released from the psych ward must mean it's going better. Do you think the 'darkest period' is over or are you still there. Anyway welcome back and I wish you recovery

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
You being released from the psych ward must mean it's going better. Do you think the 'darkest period' is over or are you still there. Anyway welcome back and I wish you recovery
I don't know if I'm quite 'out of the woods' yet, but I'm to the point where I'm not thinking about suicide every day anymore (hence why I'm only checking in here occasionally now). I guess that's an improvement. I'm still quite unsure about everything but willing to give it time, and hopeful that things start to improve once I'm past this tough spot.