• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
No one cares, no one ever did, no one ever will. Life is hard enough, forcing the suffering to live, is sadism masquerading as compassion. Compassion is wanting to end misery, not sustain it. If no one cares, why do people take issue with suicide?

I simply cannot understand.

My soul is tired.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Spitting some facts right there,don't understand pro-life bullshit people spit. People don't give a shit about you until your gone and then they say "oh if only we had known or done something" fucker you could have

Just know if you want someone to talk to i'm here alright?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No one cares, no one ever did, no one ever will. Life is hard enough, forcing the suffering to live, is sadism masquerading as compassion. Compassion is wanting to end misery, not sustain it. If no one cares, why do people take issue with suicide?

My soul is tired.
its even worse sadism they take away guaranteed suicide methods like nembutal and people helping you with suicide. they made those crimes

Last edited:
unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
My fellow suffering,People care about how they feel about you, not about you.
I know I was rude in my answer, but I care about telling you the truth, feel free to disagree

Last edited:
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
Because suicide prevention isn't about whether or not someone cares about you. Yes, they indeed don't give a shit about us as a person, but suicide is that bad thing by a moral norm followed by everyone. It's an act of heroism to "save" someone from killing themselfs, a ethical thing, nobody thinks about the why. It's the pushed pro-life propaganda that has been infused into todays society. The morality scale manufactured by the powerfull, to protect todays capitalism, or whatever you want to call it. It all comes down to this: they cannot profit from the dead. That's why they care.

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Spitting some facts right there,don't understand pro-life bullshit people spit. People don't give a shit about you until your gone and then they say "oh if only we had known or done something" fucker you could have

Just know if you want someone to talk to i'm here alright?
Facts. It feels like virtue signaling, trying to pretend they are more compassionate than they really are. Why pretend to care about the death of someone you never cared about when they were alive? I simply cannot understand

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Humans are simple minded creatures. While you live they may not care. Even if they do they may not act on it. Yet when we die they will be sad, because we are self centered. It may seem that caring about one's death is caring and about others, but if it was then they wouldn't care because we aren't in pain or suffering. It's all about us no longer being there for them that hurts. Personally i don't view that as a bad thing, I'd rather be missed and remembered than not.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Wanting to trap others in their futile existences until they decay and die anyway is the opposite of caring, I find such a thing to be deeply criminal and sadistic, if humans had any compassion they'd support the right to die. It's beyond hellish and unacceptable to me how suicide isn't seen as the valid solution it truly is even know existing truly is just meaningless suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer in an existence that was always so undesirable in the first place.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
My fellow suffering,People care about how they feel about you, not about you.
So true. They'll only care after you die because *they'll* get sad. Again, everything is about them and how they feel
Humans are simple minded creatures. While you live they may not care. Even if they do they may not act on it. Yet when we die they will be sad, because we are self centered. It may seem that caring about one's death is caring and about others, but if it was then they wouldn't care because we aren't in pain or suffering. It's all about us no longer being there for them that hurts.
True. It's all about them at the end of the day. They expect *us* to be there for *them* and get hurt when we decide not to anymore
Because suicide prevention isn't about whether or not someone cares about you. Yes, they indeed don't give a shit about us as a person, but suicide is that bad thing by a moral norm followed by everyone. It's an act of heroism to "save" someone from killing themselfs, a ethical thing, nobody thinks about the why. It's the pushed pro-life propaganda that has been infused into todays society. The morality scale manufactured by the powerfull, to protect todays capitalism, or whatever you want to call it. It all comes down to this: they cannot profit from the dead. That's why they care.
Literally. The root of the reason is economic. Dead men pay no taxes
Facts. It feels like virtue signaling, trying to pretend they are more compassionate than they really are. Why pretend to care about the death of someone you never cared about when they were alive? I simply cannot understand
For virtue signaling and social brownie points

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023

My soul is tired.
I'm so sorry you feel so alone.

I agree generally that most people's thoughts on suicide are completely selfish - basically "I don't want you to commit suicide because it makes me sad and it challenges my beliefs about life's inherent value."

But there is nuance, and there are people who care. It doesn't mean anything, and I know I can't help you, but I care that you're hurting. I will be sad if you ctb not just for myself but because it's evidence of the misery you were feeling (while I will also be happy that you are free from that misery). There are also varying levels of misery: ending misery and sustaining misery are not the only two options, there's also lessening. I hope your misery lessens until it's able to completely end.

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Same reason people care about the life of a fetus, but stop giving a shit once the kid's born: because they think life itself is such a precious gift. Life at any cost, no matter how miserable, because it's LIFE that matters to them, not you.

Reactions: divinemistress36