• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nathan.melikov1@out

Jan 3, 2024
I'm depressed. My life fucking...sucks, and there's just no way it'll get better because the reason it sucks (aka my total social inabilility) can't be fixed. I don't want to live, but on the other hand, I can't die because my stupid self-preservation instincs are preventing me from simply doing it. Does anybody know how to circumvent these instincts? Thanks in advice for replying (please reply)

MrP

MrP

-
Aug 11, 2022
I'm in that exact predicament. I wish for nothing more than to cease existing but I can't get myself to do it.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
. Does anybody know how to circumvent these instincts? Thanks in advice for replying (please reply)
Loads of threads about S.I. preventing people.
Short answer: alcohol/benzos etc may help a little, but the only way to truly beat the survival instinct is to want to ctb badly enough.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so frustrated, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms. I imagine that many who managed to succeed were fortunate enough to have access to a reliable method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to cease existing on their own terms, I certainly do envy those people. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: elimliadam
N

nathan.melikov1@out

Jan 3, 2024
thanks for the encouraging words i wish you a lot of luck on your own suicide journey or whatever it's called
I understand why you'd feel so frustrated, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms. I imagine that many who managed to succeed were fortunate enough to have access to a reliable method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to cease existing on their own terms, I certainly do envy those people. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.