• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
do you have problems inhibiting impulses generally?

like when I am shopping, I sometimes think "why do I work so hard and pay for things? I could just steal this shit!" and then I fantasize about putting a large can of pringles under my jacket and running out the store

i don't actually steal things. i just like the idea of it. I probably won't ever go to a store and steal chips and I will literally always fantasize about shop-lifting, like that will never stop. it also doesn't bother me. i think stealing is unethical, so i'm not going to steal chips unless it's a really bad situation (like i am hungry, out of work, and have no money and don't have any way to make money at all)

Are you someone that is good at controlling impulses? Like if you thought about stealing chips, would you likely at some point say "fuck it, I need those chips!" If you are at a bar or getting intoxicated, do you think "I probably shouldn't have 1 more, but fuck it!" Do you ever think "I need to eat healthier, but I'm going to buy a bag of candy and eat all of it!"

Are you someone who can't control your urges?
I don't think it's that I have a problem with impulse, I genuinely think I wouldn't every harm a child in any way.
But the mere thoughts that form in my mind are what disgust me.
No normal person even thinks about the things that appear in my mind, and that's what disgusts me.
It's not that I might act on my thoughts what scare me, it's that I'm scared that I'm a monster just because I have these thoughts
I can relate because I was scared of the fantasies of domination I had as a child and I have always thought of myself as someone who is protecting others from them.

I saw this movie when I was very concerned about the "being a monster" thing. Maybe it helps.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woodsman_(film)
TYSM!!! I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can

Reactions: atdusk