Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
It's very interesting that he replies to you. He doesn't answer any questions at all and send like 2 and 3 words replies.
lol to clarify we are not email buddies. His first language is not English so that is why he replies in 2 or 3 words... In most of our conversations, his reply is one sentence and my question or comment to him is one sentence. As you know he sends a copy and paste reply to requests for pricing and payment instructions and ignores other questions. He sticks to the script

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
N

NotGoodEnough

May 11, 2021
I can vouch for this. Spoke to D today. Very chill guy

• Informative
Reactions: Jessycat2000, Euthanza and betternever2havbeen
Jessycat2000

Jessycat2000

Jul 26, 2022
so you are absolutely right, any member on SS has access to his contact info so of course law enforcement has the same information. This is a given. Before the NYT article, 95% of members who ordered N posted that they had received it with no issues. Now, I see daily posts of members posting their orders are being held but they dont seem to have any details. Is the shipping company holding it? Is Customs holding it? Was it seized or is it just being held because the shipping company cannot confirm the end users address etc. Something has changed since the article being that Customs seems to be more "in the know" of what to look for now. I said buying N is a risk to anyone in any country for obvious reasons. If the majority of orders from D were being seized, nobody would buy from him anymore,he is out of business. I think he takes whatever necessary steps he can to avoid seizures. It still will happen in some cases. If you are not willing to take any risks then this method may not be for you
Thank you for your answer which brings a more nuanced view of the situation