Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
lol I am reading the last 7 or 8 posts before this one........All of you have been members for less than a month.........To whoever is saying the address in the Nov 21 PPeH is incorrect, you are either pro lifers trying to convince people not to believe what is actually true or you have no idea that you cant use Google or Outlook to send a message to D, it has to be encrypted. Either way you are wrong.

I chatted with D yesterday via the contact info from the Nov 21 PPeH. I chat with D a couple of times a month since I became a member last year. I just checked the April 2022 PPeH sticky thread and the address for D is CORRECT. If you think its not real , don't use it. It's that Simple.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: prince345, madebrief, Endex and 6 others
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
its only a couple of days .just keep posting threads i think that speeds it up

Reactions: emgrl
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Please contact d with a high number of requests starting with being locked up in a warehouse for several weeks now
.Please contact d with a request to resolve the lockdown in the warehouse for several weeks now.
I called ups several times to inquire, and I got a reply that the sender had to apply for a problem request. I sent an email to d, but there was no reply yet

It's Google Translate, so there may be mistakes in interpretation, so please understand.
A problem request? Can you elaborate a bit?

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
What should we put as the "subject" for the email to D? I'm not sure how to approach this…
its only a couple of days . what country are you in
I'll letcha know when I can PM you…

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
what do you mean . you cant state your email on this site . only pm i think
I meant, I see some people are having problems with that email address, saying it's not legit… I was wondering if you had any trouble emailing that address?

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
what do you mean . you cant state your email on this site . only pm i think

I meant, I see some people are having problems with that email address, saying it's not legit… I was wondering if you had any trouble emailing that address?
oh , i misunderstood . i just realized i was using a vpn so i tried his email again . lets see if i get a response . will let you know . time for bed . goodnt. its almost 4 am here.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
oh , i misunderstood . i just realized i was using a vpn so i tried his email again . lets see if i get a response . will let you know . time for bed . goodnt. its almost 4 am here.
Ahhh… good luck, and sweet dreams.

TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
P.S. Search just showed up! That is very helpful now.
How many posts did you have to make for it to show up? Or is it based on a timer?
Honestly the whole idea of buying N online seems so risky, even if the PPH is legit. I'm not even sure if D is real, the latest PPH refers to them as B for some reason too. Also dealing with crypto is kind of scary for me. Maybe I will try after some more activity on this thread or elsewhere proves it to be legitimate.

Reactions: emgrl
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
has D done anything about the fact that in the UK and other countries peopke buying N immediately get tracked down by the police and arrested?

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
has D done anything about the fact that in the UK and other countries peopke buying N immediately get tracked down by the police and arrested?
No,he would only raise the price

Reactions: come to dust
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I chatted with D yesterday via the contact info from the Nov 21 PPeH. I chat with D a couple of times a month since I became a member last year.
D has time to "chat"? R U purchasing N each time you two "chat"? If I may, what is the pretext for chatting?

Reactions: sea shells and 7b48hl
J

jermainet

Aug 7, 2022
Is N illegal in the UK? I tried searching online and it says not illegal but banned? Seems a bit contradictory.

Anyone who knows a lot about this able to tell me? Or direct me to posts that discuss UK people getting access to it without breaking any law. I don't want to do anything that could potentially get my family in trouble with the law.

As if life hasn't already been bad enough with the world hitting me with sh*t I really did nothing to deserve. Just want to go quietly without hurting or troubling anyone else, and the world will not even let me do that?

...Seriously, sheesh.

Reactions: 7b48hl
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
How many posts did you have to make for it to show up? Or is it based on a timer?

Honestly the whole idea of buying N online seems so risky, even if the PPH is legit. I'm not even sure if D is real, the latest PPH refers to them as B for some reason too. Also dealing with crypto is kind of scary for me. Maybe I will try after some more activity on this thread or elsewhere proves it to be legitimate.
time i think

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
4 months later is not 'immediate'

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
crazy that this thread has 2k views already

Reactions: prince345, SFB123 and ooglah
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Is N illegal in the UK? I tried searching online and it says not illegal but banned? Seems a bit contradictory.

Anyone who knows a lot about this able to tell me? Or direct me to posts that discuss UK people getting access to it without breaking any law. I don't want to do anything that could potentially get my family in trouble with the law.

As if life hasn't already been bad enough with the world hitting me with sh*t I really did nothing to deserve. Just want to go quietly without hurting or troubling anyone else, and the world will not even let me do that?

...Seriously, sheesh.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/uk-police-welfare-check-n.95205/

Reactions: jermainet
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
How many bottles do you need if you are 163 cm and 53 kg? Will one bottle work?

Jessycat2000

Jessycat2000

Jul 26, 2022
I was thinking that even if one's succeed to get N and CTB without being caught, it can be detected it in the autopsy so the legal consequences remain dramatic for the family what do you think about ?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I was thinking that even if one's succeed to get N and CTB without being caught, it can be detected it in the autopsy so the legal consequences remain dramatic for the family what do you think about ?
Why would the family have legal consequences?

R

ready2goHomenow

Jul 23, 2022
lol I am reading the last 7 or 8 posts before this one........All of you have been members for less than a month.........To whoever is saying the address in the Nov 21 PPeH is incorrect, you are either pro lifers trying to convince people not to believe what is actually true or you have no idea that you cant use Google or Outlook to send a message to D, it has to be encrypted. Either way you are wrong.

I chatted with D yesterday via the contact info from the Nov 21 PPeH. I chat with D a couple of times a month since I became a member last year. I just checked the April 2022 PPeH sticky thread and the address for D is CORRECT. If you think its not real , don't use it. It's that Simple.
Forgive me, I am new. What is PPeH, please?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Don't know just asking, they can't be responsible in case of a fine to pay ?
I'm not really sure I don't think so since they didn't have anything to do with the drug itself

Reactions: Jessycat2000
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
D has time to "chat"? R U purchasing N each time you two "chat"? If I may, what is the pretext for chatting?
lol no I already have N..the first time we chatted I wanted to use WU to pay because I had no clue about bitcoin . The instructions he sent were not what i needed to fill out the form so we ended up going back and forth in over 30 messages to figure out how to fill out the form. Since then we have kept in touch regarding how much supply he has at one particular time or if I see posts of members saying they have emailed him but never heard back I tell him to check his emails in case he missed some etc.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Forgive me, I am new. What is PPeH, please?
Peaceful pill handbook, its stickied on the suicide discussion board.
lol no I already have N..the first time we chatted I wanted to use WU to pay because I had no clue about bitcoin . The instructions he sent were not what i needed to fill out the form so we ended up going back and forth in over 30 messages to figure out how to fill out the form. Since then we have kept in touch regarding how much supply he has at one particular time or if I see posts of members saying they have emailed him but never heard back I tell him to check his emails in case he missed some etc.
What information can you share about D, if any? is the PPH email still correct? Where do they deliver to and how trustworthy are they?