Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
I said yesterday his contact information in the April 2022 PPeH is CORRECT. D has literally nothing to do with the chance of your package being seized by Customs. 95% of orders go through no issues and you get it in 2-4 days. In 5% of cases, whoever happens to be working at Customs that day decided to open and inspect the package and its their decision if they feel it should be seized or further inspected In some cases,, they actually do inspect the bottles and put them back in the package and send it on its way (this happened to me...when I got it, the top was taped in red tape saying Inspected by Customs) . Once D sends the package from his end, he has no way of knowing if it will be sent through or inspected or seized. Customs from YOUR country inspects it when the plane lands. If your pakage is held up, I would not abandon all hopes of getting it. You need to call the courier company (UPS for example) and ask why it is being held up. UPS has no idea what is in your package at any stage of delivery......even if it is being held for further inspection it may still be released a day or two later. So always follow up and ask them what is the reason for the hold up. Buying any illegal substance from another country has risks that you have to acknowledge before you send any money. In the case of D, the risk is actually low but any risk is too much some people so consider this when you decide to purchase this way.

Reactions: Euthanza, NotGoodEnough, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
N will show up in an autopsy if the Coroner tests your liver and/or spleen for toxicity which, would be standard practice in case of suicide. Also keep in mind, your finger tips, fingernails and lips will be blue in color after you pass which is a sign of poison in your body so they will be prompted to do further testing to determine the specificity of the poison.

Reactions: houseofleaves
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Since then we have kept in touch regarding how much supply he has at one particular time or if I see posts of members saying they have emailed him but never heard back I tell him to check his emails in case he missed some etc.
Please don't take offense, but I find this a bit bizarre, with you acting as sort of a middleman between D and other customers. Certainly not the norm. Maybe even a little off putting. D doesn't know to check emails? I guess I can't quite wrap my head around how a relationship like this would get started. What throws me is this "regular basis", couple times a month thing. Maybe that's just me.

Reactions: ooglah and houseofleaves
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
N will show up in an autopsy if the Coroner tests your liver and/or spleen for toxicity which, would be standard practice in case of suicide. Also keep in mind, your finger tips, fingernails and lips will be blue in color after you pass which is a sign of poison in your body so they will be prompted to do further testing to determine the specificity of the poison.
Oh man, I thought the blue lips/fingertips was only with SN.

I just looked it up, your body tends to turn blue no matter how you pass. Like you said though, they're going to do an autopsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
There is nothing weird about it. As I said our first interaction was over 30 emails back and forth in 2 days so we became aquaintances. i dont talk to him on a regular basis and I am not anyones middle man. Yes it's just you.

Reactions: NotGoodEnough, houseofleaves and emgrl
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Please don't take offense, but I find this a bit bizarre, with you acting as sort of a middleman between D and other customers. Certainly not the norm. Maybe even a little off putting. D doesn't know to check emails? I guess I can't quite wrap my head around how a relationship like this would get started. What throws me is this "regular basis", couple times a month thing. Maybe that's just me.
I find it reassuring that people are willing to help.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
So is it ok to try and order from the UK now then? I'm not doing it yet but I need to know whether it's a worthwhile gamble or not cos lately it's like everyone from the UK seemed to be getting it seized or police visits...

Reactions: jermainet and houseofleaves
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
So is it ok to try and order from the UK now then? I'm not doing it yet but I need to know whether it's a worthwhile gamble or not cos lately it's like everyone from the UK seemed to be getting it seized or police visits...
Are you referring to N or SN? I don't see why SN would get confiscated.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@Jrmull1993 I was referring to N and the recent seizures and police visits, I haven't heard of anyone receiving it lately in the UK but then I guess we have all been waiting to see what was happening and if D was changing anything before ordering.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Jrmull1993
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@betternever2havbeen thanks for the clarification, that makes much more sense.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@Jrmull1993 no worries, D is the one that you get the N from but I guess we have been talking about SN in the thread as well so I should've specified! I mean it could go for SN as well, I think the odd person has had SN orders flagged up...but it's nowhere near like trying to order N.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
There is nothing weird about it. As I said our first interaction was over 30 emails back and forth in 2 days so we became aquaintances. i dont talk to him on a regular basis and I am not anyones middle man. Yes it's just you.
He must get a lot of emails as I've emailed him and just got a reply with no text in the message lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Are 95% of orders getting through? I read that figure here. Where did that figure come from? Hard to know how anyone would know.

• Informative
Reactions: ridedalightnin’, Suicidebydeath and sea shells
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Are 95% of orders getting through? I read that figure here. Where did that figure come from? Hard to know how anyone would know.
There are two kinds of posts that are very common on SS, though the second type has admittedly become more rare:
(1) Posts that minimize potential risks of surviving SN
(2) Posts in which users are reassured that risks of having N seized are extremely low

I think it's healthy to have skepticism about both these things. Many people do receive their N successfully, and I do still think those of us who have had our N seized are probably exceptions to the rule if you count all the people who received N in the mail over the last few years. However, in recent months N seizures haven't exactly been rare, and you're right that there's no way anyone could know whether 80%, 85%, 90% or 95% of orders get through. Even D wouldn't know for sure, because most N recipients follow instructions to delete records of their correspondence with D as soon as they get their shipments - any statistic you see about successful shipments is 100% made up. I do highly doubt that in the last few months, only 5% of all orders have been seized, because I have personally heard from a number of people privately that this has happened to them (not just here in Canada, but in the UK and the US too, among other places).

My theory is that something changed in May 2022 and LE in many countries is fully aware of D and likely trying to follow a trail to them. It honestly sucks and I wish it weren't true, but nothing else would explain the sudden uptick in seizures after years of uninterrupted shipments.

As a (hopeful/optimistic) aside, I've never heard of anyone facing serious legal consequences of importing N, though there have been LE visits (I got one) and fines (this I didn't get). That being said, just because no one has faced legal consequences yet, it doesn't mean it can't theoretically happen - things can always change, as we've seen in the recent pattern of seizures.

Last edited:
Reactions: ooglah
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
Recently, I managed to read a press article which stated that customs intercepted N 59 times in the last decade in New Zealand alone. Interceptions seem quite persistent over time while their report may also vary, either stay unheard or also the other way around with peaks briefly
A woman was also fined 7500 NZD there for fraudulent import assisting a friend (on behalf order) in 2016

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
59 times over a decade is pretty much once a year, this is a pretty good success rate.

Reactions: Euthanza and Talvikki
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
59 times over a decade is pretty much once a year, this is a pretty good success rate.
Compared to like 4 users complaining in 2022 in the UK ? 3 in the US ? not a guaranteed epidemy

Last edited:
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Considering that we rarely heard of N seizures before relatively recently, and that New Zealand is a tiny country with probably a low share of all N imports worldwide, the average of ~6 seizures/year in NZ alone (during a time when LE wasn't as suspicious of a specific seller like D) doesn't sound like a very promising success rate to me. It might be that I'm just really sad and bitter my N got seized though, so I acknowledge I might be losing perspective in some of my posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, outrider567 and Veraln
J

jermainet

Aug 7, 2022
apologies in advance if this might sound like a totally "duh" question but I really know nothing about this stuff. Is there any way to mask the fact it was a suicide, even if they find the N on the autopsy?

Just in case there is a way to make it look as if it was not intentional, as I don't want people to think it was their fault, they could have done something to change things... and so on you know all of that kinda stuff etc...

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Is there any way to mask the fact it was a suicide, even if they find the N on the autopsy?
In regards to Nembutal, that particular class of barbiturate is not really used anymore with the exception of severe seizures deemed status epilepticus and vetinary clinics in some countries who typically use it for euthanasia. I suppose if someone had a history of barbiturate use, a medical examiner / coroner might deem the death an accident, but with the advancement of benzodiazepine class drugs, barbiturates are kinda becoming a thing of the past in both medicine and recreational drug use.

Last edited:
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
You need to call the courier company (UPS for example) and ask why it is being held up. UPS has no idea what is in your package at any stage of delivery......even if it is being held for further inspection it may still be released a day or two later. So always follow up and ask them what is the reason for the hold up.
no, you really shouldn't be calling anyone asking for the status of your illegal drug being stuck in customs - especially with the uptick in seizures... all it does is confirm to everyone that it was you that ordered this illegal drug.

people really need to stop suggesting this as a possible avenue. you're ordering an illegal drug online, the least you can do is stay lowkey about it.

Reactions: BrainShower, SofterSoftest and rik
Jessycat2000

Jessycat2000

Jul 26, 2022
I said yesterday his contact information in the April 2022 PPeH is CORRECT. D has literally nothing to do with the chance of your package being seized by Customs. 95% of orders go through no issues and you get it in 2-4 days. In 5% of cases, whoever happens to be working at Customs that day decided to open and inspect the package and its their decision if they feel it should be seized or further inspected In some cases,, they actually do inspect the bottles and put them back in the package and send it on its way (this happened to me...when I got it, the top was taped in red tape saying Inspected by Customs) . Once D sends the package from his end, he has no way of knowing if it will be sent through or inspected or seized. Customs from YOUR country inspects it when the plane lands. If your pakage is held up, I would not abandon all hopes of getting it. You need to call the courier company (UPS for example) and ask why it is being held up. UPS has no idea what is in your package at any stage of delivery......even if it is being held for further inspection it may still be released a day or two later. So always follow up and ask them what is the reason for the hold up. Buying any illegal substance from another country has risks that you have to acknowledge before you send any money. In the case of D, the risk is actually low but any risk is too much some people so consider this when you decide to purchase this way.
Hello. I saw your thread saying that 95% of the orders to D were well delivered and your quite irritated answers to questions or opinions of people under the pretext they were newcomers as if they were dumb or misinformed. I agree that some new people may be clumsy or misinformed, it's not my point but I'm asking how reliable is your information... sincerely I doubt that D's address is still confidential. It is displayed in the shipment info and really easy to get on this forum which is monitored by LE as everyone knows. Anybody is able to download the ppeh, send an email to him and get his address pretending being a potential buyer. Even without writing to him, since people have been ordering for such a long time, customs know his address and have for sure entered it into their database. So they just have to compare with those on the packages coming from Mexico. So I really don't understand how it can be safe and why you seem so sure of yourself ?

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
Hello. I saw your thread saying that 95% of the orders to D were well delivered and your quite irritated answers to questions or opinions of people under the pretext they were newcomers as if they were dumb or misinformed. I agree that some new people may be clumsy or misinformed, it's not my point but I'm asking how reliable is your information... sincerely I doubt that D's address is still confidential. It is displayed in the shipment info and really easy to get on this forum which is monitored by LE as everyone knows. Anybody is able to download the ppeh, send an email to him and get his address pretending being a potential buyer. Even without writing to him, since people have been ordering for such a long time, customs know his address and have for sure entered it into their database. So they just have to compare with those on the packages coming from Mexico. So I really don't understand how it can be safe and why you seem so sure of yourself ?
so you are absolutely right, any member on SS has access to his contact info so of course law enforcement has the same information. This is a given. Before the NYT article, 95% of members who ordered N posted that they had received it with no issues. Now, I see daily posts of members posting their orders are being held but they dont seem to have any details. Is the shipping company holding it? Is Customs holding it? Was it seized or is it just being held because the shipping company cannot confirm the end users address etc. Something has changed since the article being that Customs seems to be more "in the know" of what to look for now. I said buying N is a risk to anyone in any country for obvious reasons. If the majority of orders from D were being seized, nobody would buy from him anymore,he is out of business. I think he takes whatever necessary steps he can to avoid seizures. It still will happen in some cases. If you are not willing to take any risks then this method may not be for you

Reactions: katagiri83 and Talvikki
S

sea shells

Jul 30, 2022
It's very interesting that he replies to you. He doesn't answer any questions at all and send like 2 and 3 words replies.