GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If people keep asking I'll actually recommend this be removed

That would probably be a good idea. It's just keeping going the trolling in his/her/its absence, and being non-specific is generating more fear about the site getting closed down when it was nothing more than someone trying to stir us up, it didn't even relate to any current topics that generate that fear. Since the site is open to public viewing, he/she/it is likely just sitting back watching the show here. If you think it's a wise choice, it's early enough you could delete the post yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, AlreadyGone, Quarky00 and 1 other person
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Seriously. Why create a deliberately nebulous thread, act hysterically then get upset when people ask what is happening?
Agreed.

This is unintentional trolling about intentional trolling.

:haha:

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Mm80, Mr2005 and 3 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
This thread needs to be closed or deleted. It serves no purpose.

Reactions: marcusuk63, xBrialesana, Loner and 3 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've only been here a few weeks, but I can't fathom what could be so shocking or emotionally contagious about the original (deleted) troll post that it can't even be described obliquely in this thread or elsewhere?

Reactions: Halo13, Lostandfound7, Quarky00 and 2 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I've only been here a few weeks, but I can't fathom what could be so shocking or emotionally contagious about the original (deleted) troll post that it can't even be described obliquely in this thread or elsewhere?

CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT!!!! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Iu 4

Reactions: Fragile and autumnal
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I didn't even know that this happened, with whatever it is that's being talked about? If we're not going to talk about what happened (which I understand to help it not happen again) why bring it up when some of us have no clue what this is about? It does evoke some stress and anxiety for those of us who have no idea what's going on.. because of the attention this site has been receiving recently. It makes no sense to make a thread that doesn't explain anything, have members question what's going on, and not wanting to explain (which, again, I understand wanting to avoid this issue again but still!!)
This isn't to be rude, that's just my own thoughts.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, marcusuk63, Soul and 8 others
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
My man puts the prefix as venting but doesn't even explain anything

• Love
Reactions: Delia, Broken Chimera, Lostandfound7 and 4 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
We demand to know!!

20200218 042813

:haha:

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, aramir, one4all and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm sorry I started this. Posted not a minute after it was closed so I thought anyone who saw this must have seen that. I was wrong

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Lostandfound7
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Quarky00
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry I started this. Posted not a minute after it was closed so I thought anyone who saw this must have seen that. I was wrong
No don't b sorry! This post is great!! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: sad_thranduil and Mr2005
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
So much wasted carbon monoxide being generated...
I'm sorry . My post/image was offensive to CO2 ctbers .

-

I will delete it and open a new thread apologizing about it (without saying what exactly I apologise for)

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall, Broken Chimera, HorribleFeelings1 and 6 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

-

I will delete it and open a new thread apologizing about it (without saying what exactly I apologise for)

-

LMAO

Reactions: Mr2005 and Quarky00
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020

-

-

Hahahaha!!! OK @Quarky00 , no dessert for u tonight!!

Reactions: Quarky00
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

-

-

You're so nice, you said it twice!

Your avatar... I just never believe you when you laugh.

Reactions: AlreadyGone and Quarky00
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Funniest thread ever!! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Laughter is the best medicine...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005 and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
No don't b sorry! This post is great!! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
Agree :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Now let's see pro-lifers making sense of this thread. Pray extra hard for us tonight folks, we are really lost this time. Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Lostandfound7
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Someone identifying as an 18 year old living in southwestern part of the U.S. talked about their CTB method with a gun. They also had brought up wanting to hire a hitman.

The way they wrote their thread seemed a little bit too artificial and fake. The forum does not even allow this discussion anyway.

I'm not exactly sure why other users are being cryptic over the removed thread. The individual trolling the forum does not represent us in any shape or form.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal, aramir, Darkhaven and 3 others
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020

-

BHAHAHA
Someone identifying as an 18 year old living in southwestern part of the U.S. talked about their CTB method with a gun. They also had brought up wanting to hire a hitman.

The way they wrote their thread seemed a little bit too artificial and fake. The forum does not even allow this discussion anyway.

I'm not exactly sure why other users are being cryptic over the removed thread. The individual trolling the forum does not represent us in any shape or form.
Helen YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER FOR THE TRUE TEA

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This is now my favourite thread. It seems to explain everything. It makes as more sense as everything else in my life. I understand now. I really hope the detractors are enjoying this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, Despondent, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
A

aramir

Dec 13, 2019

oh my god thank you , reading this thread was the most frustrating experience , I was so confused

Reactions: Darkhaven, Lostandfound7 and autumnal