FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To peacefully and permanently not exist for all eternity certainly is always preferable and this is why any kind of anti-suicide and suicide prevention nonsense is disgusting. Existence is so harmful, futile and meaningless, I could never see a point to existing, it just leads to suffering, existence is objectively so terrible and dreadful.

Only nothingness is perfection as one cannot suffer from not existing while in comparison there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly in this unnecessary and cruel existence.

I don't understand those who worship existence so much as it's the source of all harm, those people just come across as so delusional to me as existence was something that was never worth enduring in the first place, it was a horrific mistake, existence was just a tragic disturbance in what was otherwise the most perfect state of nothingness.

Only death can bring peace and relief, it's just so inhumane how we cannot easily free ourselves from this burden we were forced to endure.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Rational man, loterius and 14 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Do you think death will bring me some sort of comfort and warmth? Not having to worry about self harming to get my needs taken seriously sounds like a good thing

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Do you think death will bring me some sort of comfort and warmth? Not having to worry about self harming to get my needs taken seriously sounds like a good thing
I believe death to just be nothingness, we simply won't exist, we won't have any need for anything or be able to feel anything at all, and the thought of that comforts me so much. In death there is no worries, all that causes us to suffer is as a result of existence.

Reactions: UndeadSpectre, MatrixPrisoner and Daxter_87
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
That sounds like a nice way to think about death

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
yea prfr ctb end all no want Stay this awfl lif , 1 day more = more pain sffr no able do any ,yea this scum species frc me live frc me sffr stay make me injury damage ,no resn stay need stop awfl lif awfl exst

• Hugs
Reactions: everyday struggle, myusername890 and pthnrdnojvsc
trove1080p

trove1080p

Bread&Circuses til CTB
Sep 15, 2023
To peacefully and permanently not exist for all eternity certainly is always preferable and this is why any kind of anti-suicide and suicide prevention nonsense is disgusting. Existence is so harmful, futile and meaningless, I could never see a point to existing, it just leads to suffering, existence is objectively so terrible and dreadful.

Only nothingness is perfection as one cannot suffer from not existing while in comparison there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly in this unnecessary and cruel existence.

I don't understand those who worship existence so much as it's the source of all harm, those people just come across as so delusional to me as existence was something that was never worth enduring in the first place, it was a horrific mistake, existence was just a tragic disturbance in what was otherwise the most perfect state of nothingness.

Only death can bring peace and relief, it's just so inhumane how we cannot easily free ourselves from this burden we were forced to endure.
This is "promortalism" and I concur.

Reactions: Venessolotic and pthnrdnojvsc
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Unless you had a good life. And if not you still want to fight to have a good life.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
You say it "just leads to suffering" but imo it leads to more than just suffering; It leads to everything, good and bad.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Some people's lives lead to endless suffering, other people's lives lead to endless peace and joy. Everything has an opposite, night and day, black and white, male and female, rich and poor, live in a home and homelessness, god and the devil etc etc. Therefore some people have unlimited joy and others have unlimited suffering. It's the way the world is and unfortunately many on this forum have unlimited suffering. Doesn't mean everyone in the world has endless suffering just the 0.000001% of us.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023

Humans should have the right to euthanasia - then we would not have to write here. Why force people to live when we are all going to die anyway? The laws on euthanasia need to be changed. Human euthanasia should be a right for all of us regardless of the reason. You are only here because your parents procreated. But the reality is that we cannot easily free ourselves from this burden we were forced to endure. It is difficult for all of us. But suicide is not impossibe. Suicide is a matter of motivation, knowledge and preparation. Some prisoners who are in the worst situation in the society manage to commit suicide. Birth is painful and life consists of suffering - so why would death be painless?

Reactions: ElectroshockBlues and pthnrdnojvsc
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Maybe your childhood wasn't so good. :( I'm sorry to hear if it wasn't. :( If I remained in my childhood bliss for the rest of my life, I'd certainly prefer that to not existing! hehe~ :3

Reactions: sserafim
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
FuneralCry ❤️ I've been following you for a long time and I'm a big fan of your writing

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Funeral you are sad as hell! And you have every reason to be..

Existence is based on sensors and filtered through our perception. In death there will be nothing. But there is no perfection, and there shouldn't be, perfection is boring, you would not like it. Difference is beautiful!

People who love life are either two things, they are either blind (because this is how the system created them) or enlightened.

And we are in-between.

Reactions: rationaltake