• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Title,

I just feel like I don't belong anywhere, everywhere I go I'm running into problems with people, even here people don't like me and I don't know why that is. If I said something rude I apologized for it. As an Asperger/Autistic male I don't belong in this world regardless.

I'll be glad when I die and not exist anymore, so I can be free from this world. Anyone else like this?

I'm just staying alive for GTA 6, my family and the lack of methods right now.

I don't feel great venting but this is the only place I have.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, Circles, soulkitty and 9 others
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Title,

I just feel like I don't belong anywhere, everywhere I go I'm running into problems with people, even here people don't like me and I don't know why that is. If I said something rude I apologized for it. As an Asperger/Autistic male I don't belong in this world regardless.

I'll be glad when I die and not exist anymore, so I can be free from this world. Anyone else like this?

Omg that's so sad and it's not at all true, I know many people like you on here and I myself from reading your posts and comments like you and your family obviously loves you, since you say your staying alive just for them.
Please don't feel that way 🙏
Omg that's so sad and it's not at all true, I know many people like you on here and I myself from reading your posts and comments like you and your family obviously loves you, since you say your staying alive just for them.
But I'm not going to lie I feel that way sometimes too, like I'm a bother to people, I think it's just the depression making us feel like that sometimes

Reactions: Dark Moon, karmaisabitch, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've always felt like I've never belonged as well and in my case I wouldn't even want to, I have no interest in suffering in this dreadful, hellish world. I'd also be glad to permanently cease existing, having the ability to exist is beyond undesirable to me and I only find comfort in non-existence. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, Dark Moon and sserafim
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Title,

I understand your struggle. What do you do in GTA? Do you life your ideal life and fullfil wishes in that game? Like earning money, traveling

Reactions: sserafim
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022

But I'm not going to lie I feel that way sometimes too, like I'm a bother to people, I think it's just the depression making us feel like that sometimes
Thanks for your response. I didn't think anyone here liked me.
I understand your struggle. What do you do in GTA? Do you life your ideal life and fullfil wishes in that game? Like earning money, traveling
I just like GTA since being a kid, I don't have much interest in travelling.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019

I'm just staying alive for GTA 6,

Yes I understand. I am the same way. This world is fucked up. It's not a good place to be. I wish we could just disappear when we fall asleep or something. Wayyy too much police. I need my privacy...

GTA 6 is trash IMO but do your thing. ❤️

Reactions: Dark Moon