• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Title,

I just feel like I don't belong anywhere, everywhere I go I'm running into problems with people, even here people don't like me and I don't know why that is. If I said something rude I apologized for it. As an Asperger/Autistic male I don't belong in this world regardless.

I'll be glad when I die and not exist anymore, so I can be free from this world. Anyone else like this?

I'm just staying alive for GTA 6, my family and the lack of methods right now.

I don't feel great venting but this is the only place I have.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Title,

I just feel like I don't belong anywhere, everywhere I go I'm running into problems with people, even here people don't like me and I don't know why that is. If I said something rude I apologized for it. As an Asperger/Autistic male I don't belong in this world regardless.

I'll be glad when I die and not exist anymore, so I can be free from this world. Anyone else like this?

Omg that's so sad and it's not at all true, I know many people like you on here and I myself from reading your posts and comments like you and your family obviously loves you, since you say your staying alive just for them.
Please don't feel that way 🙏
Omg that's so sad and it's not at all true, I know many people like you on here and I myself from reading your posts and comments like you and your family obviously loves you, since you say your staying alive just for them.
But I'm not going to lie I feel that way sometimes too, like I'm a bother to people, I think it's just the depression making us feel like that sometimes

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've always felt like I've never belonged as well and in my case I wouldn't even want to, I have no interest in suffering in this dreadful, hellish world. I'd also be glad to permanently cease existing, having the ability to exist is beyond undesirable to me and I only find comfort in non-existence. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Title,

I understand your struggle. What do you do in GTA? Do you life your ideal life and fullfil wishes in that game? Like earning money, traveling

Reactions: sserafim
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022

But I'm not going to lie I feel that way sometimes too, like I'm a bother to people, I think it's just the depression making us feel like that sometimes
Thanks for your response. I didn't think anyone here liked me.
I understand your struggle. What do you do in GTA? Do you life your ideal life and fullfil wishes in that game? Like earning money, traveling
I just like GTA since being a kid, I don't have much interest in travelling.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019

I'm just staying alive for GTA 6,

Yes I understand. I am the same way. This world is fucked up. It's not a good place to be. I wish we could just disappear when we fall asleep or something. Wayyy too much police. I need my privacy...

GTA 6 is trash IMO but do your thing. ❤️

Reactions: Dark Moon