PartingGlass

PartingGlass

Dec 26, 2019
God, so have I. Every single time it seems things are going to get better, they don't. I'm about done here. I've had enough.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Can't argue about life being shit but if things started getting better for you, then maybe there is still chance to find some happiness in that shit?
Well that's what I'm saying: they merely started improving, through significant effort on my part. Then everything went to pieces, through no fault of my own, and I wound up way worse than before.

• Hugs
Reactions: randomz
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
Imagine waiting 20 years to get better, then dying of a car accident weeks or months later after getting better. fuck this insane struggle.

Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
Well that's what I'm saying: they merely started improving, through significant effort on my part. Then everything went to pieces, through no fault of my own, and I wound up way worse than before.

Same here. I feel you.
It's a pattern that has kept repeating for me through the years.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Same here. I feel you.
It's a pattern that has kept repeating for me through the years.
Yeah, like: if the collapse had been my fault and/or if things had been improving on their own, then I'd buy the "it could get better" logic. Clearly things improve, easily and sustainably, for some people.

As is, the improvement for me is punching a hole in my brain stem. My only regret is I can't tell off all the assholes who have it coming.

Reactions: Kassender