J

Jeyd

Jul 15, 2019
I can't say I'm recovered, since my past still lingers on me. I finally understood why my family treats me the way they do, and I accepted the fact that I can't voice out any opinion or even go to my choice of school or course. Eventhough the mood is great, and everything seems to be peaceful, I don't feel happy at all. In certain times, I just want to be dead. There's this feeling of emptiness inside me, and it triggers me to think of killing myself because there's something taken away in my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pole, Broken Chimera, Thanatos and 2 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Have you been able to separate yourself from your family or are they still involved?

Reactions: Jeyd
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I can't say I'm recovered, since my past still lingers on me. I finally understood why my family treats me the way they do, and I accepted the fact that I can't voice out any opinion or even go to my choice of school or course. Eventhough the mood is great, and everything seems to be peaceful, I don't feel happy at all. In certain times, I just want to be dead. There's this feeling of emptiness inside me, and it triggers me to think of killing myself because there's something taken away in my life.
perhaps moving away, starting fresh, getting out and away from that negative environment would help. You're environment around you might be what's affecting you, not making you feel the emotions you would like to feel, which is happiness and instead, you're numb and empty. you're family treats you this way, but you're still with them. you're past that affects you is in those surroundings, and you're still stuck in those surroundings. i wouldn't be able to do that, and i commend you're strength, maybe moving away and starting fresh is a good thought? i don't know, just putting it out there. its helped for alot of people. regardless, hope you feel better.

• Love
Reactions: Jeyd
J

Jeyd

Jul 15, 2019
perhaps moving away, starting fresh, getting out and away from that negative environment would help. You're environment around you might be what's affecting you, not making you feel the emotions you would like to feel, which is happiness and instead, you're numb and empty. you're family treats you this way, but you're still with them. you're past that affects you is in those surroundings, and you're still stuck in those surroundings. i wouldn't be able to do that, and i commend you're strength, maybe moving away and starting fresh is a good thought? i don't know, just putting it out there. its helped for alot of people. regardless, hope you feel better.

Thank you very much, however, I still have to wait and graduate from my college degree :( I still have long way to go from independecy in my country. I really appreciate your help though.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole