worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Best you combine alcohol with another CNS depressant (although it doesn't guarantee death most likely coma) like ambien (zolpidem) and xanax (alprazolam).
When I was looking for legitimate methods drinking myself to death was my first thought. I already almost died accidently from whiskey. Almost had alcohol poisoning. I thought - well if I take all my meds then chug whisky I'll be finished. Then I started talking to my ex. I quit cold turkey and tried to "better myself". Freaking 2009 was one fuck of a year.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Well when I first tried whisky I almost died. I ended up crawling to my bed. I didn't understand limits in 2009. I was so use to just regular ole beer.
Any pain? Stanhope's mother apparently did some sort of final goodbye party downing Russian drinks of some kind. Anyway. Moving on...thanks for the thread.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
I feel you, buddy.
People sometimes tell me that I have a problem with drugs. I have a problem WITHOUT drugs, fuckers.
If I didn't feel like crap 24/7 maybe I could actually focus on being productive (for society's standards at least) and try to fix my life instead of letting it falling apart. Hell, maybe, MAYBE, I wouldn't even need to CTB (at least in the short term, it's probably too late now).

But they always tell you the same crap... you need to do something in your life without drugs, they're the easy way to happiness, you have to find real well-being by making friends, finding a partner, hobbies, setting goals etc.
I like the latter. Those assholes don't even realize that they do whatever they do to make them happy just because their brain keeps them going with dopamine, endogenous opioids and other feel-good chemicals hits in the reward patway.

I can't use drugs to feel happy/decent but at the same time I can't end my life to avoid further meaningless suffering. Are you serious? Go shove a cactus up your arse and STFU. Don't tell me how to live my life you human scum.

Anyway sorry for the rant. Now I'm gonna buy some cheap vodka and get drunk.
Wich is sad, I wouldn't even touch alcohol if I could still get opiates, but whatever...

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I can't handle one bottle of 4.0% cider my arms go numb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RainAndSadness and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Any pain? Stanhope's mother apparently did some sort of final goodbye party downing Russian drinks of some kind. Anyway. Moving on...thanks for the thread.
No pain at all. I barley remember crawling to the bed. Then I barley remember eating pizza with my dad and grandma. When I woke up the next morning I felt like everything that happened was a dream. I asked my grandma about what I did that night and she confirmed it. My own dad was just as drunk as I was. That's how I got him to let me have the rest of the Jim Beam.

I felt sort of drunk the next day. My aunt picked me up and brought me home. That was when my good online friend Joe called me. Less than 24 hours before he CTB. I Heard the phone ring but didn't pick it up because I was still recovering. At the time there was only 1 answering machine. The next day I woke up to my the recording. Joe seemed in distrss. He said he really needed to talk to me. I tried calling him with no answer. After a week I looked at the hometown obituary and there he was! Dead. I called his family and they said his partner found him with blood pouring out of his mouth. I never had any idea on what he took. He was 32. RIP!

He had fibromyalgia and was in constant pain. It really broke my heart.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
@worldexploder One can only hope he did not suffer, or suffer long. Rip indeed. A friend of mine unrelated to this site, took me by complete surprise when he off'd himself in front of a train, and likewise I only heard about it many days later by chance because a different friend heard it and etc etc.
I felt worse that I didn't even hear about it until days later, rather than hearing about it on the day or day after. They turned his life support off 3-4 days. Didn't kill him instantly I guess, my actual friend I mean. But hopefully he didn't suffer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Miss clefable
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Came back from the store and drank some of the vodka.
The cashier seemed disgusted but I don't care. Mind your own fucking business, cunt!

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I swallowed 4mg of Xanax and snorted 2mg of it. Even the amount of alcohol I am doing now just doesn't cut it anymore. I miss the ole days when I can get drunk off Cooers light.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Came back from the store and drank some of the vodka.
The cashier seemed disgusted but I don't care. Mind your own fucking business, cunt!
I would love to have Vodka again. I drank it over the summer. Good shit but I had to sneak it passed my aunt. I like vodka drunk better than beer drunk. Feels more "clean" I'd that makes any sense.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BurningLights and lv-gras
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
More great voice recordings from @worldexploder ? Im in

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and BurningLights