• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deaddogsfuneral

deaddogsfuneral

sadgirl forever
Apr 16, 2024
every time i try to take my life it always falls so short. im either unable to because of suicideproofing, someone ends up calling the police on me, or the most common instance: i cant fully commit to it. i always have that feeling of anxiety bubbling up inside of me making me second guess everything. i start thinking about what would happen if i end up alive but now permanently disfigured or disabled, i think about the people i love being heartbroken when they hear what happened, i think if theres an afterlife or not. all these thoughts make my motivation to do it just die out completely.
i wish i could just purge those thoughts from my mind. i wish i could continue on with it without a worry in my mind. i dont want to stay alive anymore but these last minute thoughts are keeping me alive. i dont want to stay in this pain.

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
every time i try to take my life it always falls so short. im either unable to because of suicideproofing, someone ends up calling the police on me, or the most common instance: i cant fully commit to it. i always have that feeling of anxiety bubbling up inside of me making me second guess everything. i start thinking about what would happen if i end up alive but now permanently disfigured or disabled, i think about the people i love being heartbroken when they hear what happened, i think if theres an afterlife or not. all these thoughts make my motivation to do it just die out completely.
i wish i could just purge those thoughts from my mind. i wish i could continue on with it without a worry in my mind. i dont want to stay alive anymore but these last minute thoughts are keeping me alive. i dont want to stay in this pain.
Honestly I don't think most people want to die, just not being in pain anymore. I can really relate to that.

Reactions: maneose
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
The key is proceeding regardless of any fear. Or choosing methods that you cannot come back from. Some methods allow time for regrets. Others are so fast you dead in 5 seconds. Choose wisely according to needs. Forget about pain level, if there is any it will be a few second. Endure that or a life of full pain. Its one choice.