• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
I feel so incredibly lonely and I feel so different from other people. I'm literally drowning in the bad feelings. Even when I try to make friends, be social or try to actually do something with my life, I'm immediately hurt by the result. Why am I different than others? Why can't people like me? I just want some friends. I have so many feelings as well, they get so bad that I feel physically sick. Why can't I just be normal? Why can't I just be nonchalant like all the others are? Even people who are considered "weird" or "different" have more friends than me. I feel so deeply and I hate it. I just wish that I feel comfortable somewhere. I'm 18 and my life is already fucked up now, there's honestly no chance that it'll actually get better… I can't do things like school, work, friendships… it's honestly already done for me.

A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
I am also 18 and an unsocial fucked up loser with zero social skills, ugly, fat, untermensch and with literally nothing to live for. I used to be ok now I am permanently dead forever and ever and over again.

ilvgore

ilvgore

Jan 7, 2024
NAHH, this is so real lmao. I am a 18 year old girl. I have 0 socials skills, 0 friends. I feel so disconnected from the world. Like an Alien. I don't feel good on this earth. Nobody likes me. I don't feel good around people, they make me feel weird lol. Loneliness hurts. You aren't alone:)♡