• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I did it. I ordered SN and meto. It's coming to my house. In a month or so I'll probably be dead. All I need now is paracetamol which I can just pick up from any ol pharmacy. I'm just... shocked. Can anyone else just relate to this feeling? That they are finally, ACTUALLY going to die, that they know they are going to die?

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I have experienced this feeling a few times in my life, and it is… disturbingly peaceful.
But I mean, I'm also still alive, so..

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_
LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
It's still possible to purchase sn?

you have to find your own sources, but yes. It is possible; although depending on your country you should be wary of possible wellness checks or seizing of packages.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I did it. I ordered SN and meto. It's coming to my house. In a month or so I'll probably be dead. All I need now is paracetamol which I can just pick up from any ol pharmacy. I'm just... shocked. Can anyone else just relate to this feeling? That they are finally, ACTUALLY going to die, that they know they are going to die?
It's a good feeling

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
can't wait to have this feeling. still looking for my SN

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Not really to be honest. I mean I got SN but it doesn't feel right. Maybe the next method I find will give me that feeling.