• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
For me it probably happens every few weeks to months, I'll die in a dream, or commit suicide in one. Last night I had a pretty interesting one where I was in a zombie apocalypse scenario, got scratched and told my teammate(?) to shoot me in the head, so they did. And it probably sounds weird but it felt good - I just ceased to exist immediately and so did everything else. I know it's just something my brain made up but if death is truly just an unfeeling, unthinking dark void where time seems to blend or just not exist at all then I think it's something far preferable to life. I don't know how long I was dead for until my next dream started but I wish it hadn't.

I don't really believe that dreams symbolise much, a dream like this is probably just the result of me constantly thinking of suicide, but I can't help but wonder if others think differently, so I am curious to hear if anyone on this site has had similar dreams and if you think they mean something.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I don't have dreams of suicide but I do have dreams where I'm dead and in some other realm . I think our dreams are what are subconscious mind is really thinking

• Love
Reactions: lament.
skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
I never killed myself in a dream, mostly getting shot in a gunfight. I've been seeing gun related dreams a lot lately.

• Love
tiny alligator : >

tiny alligator : >

May 6, 2024
happens freqently with me, but in a more guresome or gross type. but i don't really mind anymore( in fact I think I do enjoy them haha)

• Yay!
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Apr 25, 2024
I rarely ever dream, but when I do It's always violent, either directed toward me or towards others. I haven't had a peaceful dream in years.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've had a few dreams about suicide and dying before. The first dream I ever had about suicide involved someone shooting themself in the head with a gun. I've had two dreams where I killed myself by drowning. In one of them, the drowning attempt seemed to fail at first but when I got out of the tub I started to suffocate and died by dry downing. I could actually feel the pain in my chest. I also had a dream about a failed hanging attempt. I had on dream where I looked out my window and this gang of dudes noticed and took offence to it and I woke up right before they were about to fire their guns at me. I've also had two dreams of my mom trying to choke me to death and one dream where my stepmother was ready to try and kill me with a knife. I also had another dream where she was trying to knock down my door in order to attack me. There was also a dream where I died while drowning in acid (it was raining acid and it started to eat through the ceiling was quickly filling up the apartment). I also felt the pain from it in that dream. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I recently dreamed that something really bad happened and I desperately tried to kill myself. The dream ended with me on top of a building.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
For me it probably happens every few weeks to months, I'll die in a dream, or commit suicide in one. Last night I had a pretty interesting one where I was in a zombie apocalypse scenario, got scratched and told my teammate(?) to shoot me in the head, so they did. And it probably sounds weird but it felt good - I just ceased to exist immediately and so did everything else. I know it's just something my brain made up but if death is truly just an unfeeling, unthinking dark void where time seems to blend or just not exist at all then I think it's something far preferable to life. I don't know how long I was dead for until my next dream started but I wish it hadn't.

I don't really believe that dreams symbolise much, a dream like this is probably just the result of me constantly thinking of suicide, but I can't help but wonder if others think differently, so I am curious to hear if anyone on this site has had similar dreams and if you think they mean something.
Wow, that's intense. I only have dreams sometimes where I'm in a fast-moving car or flying, or drowning, and crash into something and I'm certain I'm going to die. sometimes I wake up, sometimes I brace for the impact, but nothing happens - no pain, no death. And then there's the "special" dreams šŸ„°. šŸ¤«

• Love
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I forget my dreams but I think about hanging or shooting myself in the daytime.

• Hugs
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
it happens a lot to me. usually drowning, jumping, using a gun or a knife. but also just dying in my sleep