• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Hi there! Good morning, afternoon, and evening!
Now, I'm going to be attempting with SN! I finally got all the meds needed~
I haven't eaten for 2 days now, but I haven't done the whole antiemetic on day 1. So I guess I'll be doing a stat dose ^w^

Earlier I tried a little fingertip of the SN, it tastes salty, but a bit softer than regular salt(?) But that's probably just me because I've been snacking on cheese. Also I wanted to do this a couple hours earlier, but after the testing I immediately felt drowsy and passed out. I don't know whether that's placebo or just me being super tired, haha. It had a weird aftertaste though. Like a chemical taste? well... duh obviously lul

I've met, well, talked to so many wonderful people on here, and I hope you can find peace as well soon~ Sorry to be leaving so early.

So noww.... Get ready with me to die ^w^

Time is now 25/04/2024 at 22:15
Took paracetamol! Aaaaaa can't waitttt!!! I'm so excited rn omgomgogmg
Can't believe eternal sleep is just an hour away~~ yippee!

22:30
100 mg of dimenhydrinate, the only antiemetic available >w< Yes, 100mg, I like vomiting eheheheh~

Setting my Spotify playlist to shuffle now >w< I have a final song in mind, so I'll definitely skip to that at the end :3

22:45
Antacid coming in! It's in a chew tablet, but so I decided to chug 2 and chew the 1 just for the funny taste

Heck yeahhh 30 mins left >w< Let's hope if I survive, I don't make too much of a mess because oh boy do I hate cleaning~
Bruh the antacid tastes like mouthwash, horrible lmao.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
The title of your thread made me smile just because I've never seen GRWM and die in the same sentence. A bit of dark humour there.

Really sorry it has come to this, I don't think I've seen other people this excited but I guess everyone reacts differently.

How are you feeling so far?

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
The title of your thread made me smile just because I've never seen GRWM and die in the same sentence. A bit of dark humour there.

Really sorry it has come to this, I don't think I've seen other people this excited but I guess everyone reacts differently.

How are you feeling so far?
Haha yeah, just the excitement and everything! I know it can be scary for some people, but hey, think happy thoughts~
So far, a mix of excitement and maybe nervousness? But the kind of nervousness you get when you're asked to step up on a stage or something.

Ah shoot I actually forgot to make the SN drink, brb

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The GRWM to die part gave me a good chuckle. The prolifers have something to chew onto now :)

I wish you all the best but should you be attempting now after the cheese and the tasting of the sn? I feel like your body would be on stand by since you have initiated your defence system with that little bit of sn?

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
The GRWM to die part gave me a good chuckle. The prolifers have something to chew onto now :)

I wish you all the best but should you be attempting now after the cheese and the tasting of the sn? I feel like your body would be on stand by since you have initiated your defence system with that little bit of sn?

Yeah I should've thought this one through, I have enough SN for 2 attempts though, so I always have a backup :3
The spreadable cheese was worth it though. And I didn't have too much

Also, 70ml of water is so little :o I practiced earlier with just water and it's literally just gulp and done

Forgot to mention I got some mouthwash, the strongest listerine I could find cause I read somewhere that it helps numbs the tongue~

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
you said you fasted? but you are eating cheese? you probably are not ready if you are risking by eating, something that could definitely cause failure and vomiting/choking. something doesn't seem right about this, doesn't seem rational.

Reactions: DizzyFolfy
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
This topic sounds kinda comfy ^^
I wish you the best and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
you said you fasted? but you are eating cheese? you probably are not ready if you are risking by eating, something that could definitely cause failure and vomiting/choking. something doesn't seem right about this, doesn't seem rational.
Just a little. It's one of those spreadable ones so I just squeezed like a couple pea sized blob. Not really what I would consider a meal :3

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
Kinda worried about what other users have said regarding you having eaten cheese and drank water. Are you sure you're safe? Don't want anything bad to happen to you

• Hugs
DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Unplugging my laptop now so it runs out of battery~

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Just a little. It's one of those spreadable ones so I just squeezed like a couple pea sized blob. Not really what I would consider a meal :3
it just doesn't seem rational regardless of the amount. if you were committed, why you would risk anything that would interfere makes little sense regardless of how much it was. it seems like a joke tbh. I can't say though bc idk you or what's going on. if you aren't ready though you need to hold off. that's all I can say.
Unplugging my laptop now so it runs out of battery~
no more updates? OP, this is all really concerning tbh

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
23:22
Oop there it is, I feel it a little
I'm in a discord vc rn with a group of friends lul

I love it, thank you~
oh wow, that concerns me in case they can intervene, save you and leave you in a worse state... I hope it all goes well, I'm worried about you. If it doesn't go well, I hope you can be alright...

Reactions: Forveleth
bookgirl

bookgirl

the day of my death is decided
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
OP most likely had a pleasant death.
He was in a good mood, so that's good.
I just hope the group of friends that accompanied him isn't a problem.

Reactions: rozeske
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
OP most likely had a pleasant death.
He was in a good mood, so that's good.
I just hope the group of friends that accompanied him isn't a problem.
Can we ever really know? We don't really know what's going on. Best we can hope for is Peace and freedom.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Can we ever really know? We don't really know what's going on. Best we can hope for is Peace and freedom.
That's why I wrote "most likely".

His last words seemed very calm.
"Most likely" he lost consciousness shortly after writing the comment.
I hope.

I hope his CTB was very smooth.