• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
I personally think about dying listening to the book Philosophy of Redemption, with some sedative drug

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Lookingtoflyfree
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
in a nuclear war instantly incinerated provided you are within the center of the blast area

Reactions: divinemistress36, unnecessary and EyesOfNight
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Peacefully in my sleep while I'm holding the hand of my lifelong romantic partner after living for many decades together also we die at the same time and are both okay with that.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, unnecessary and Lookingtoflyfree
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Peacefully. Ideally not alone, but we all die alone- so I know this is how it will be.

I just don't want to go out suffering- I have had enough pain and suffering in life.

However, there are times where I don't care how much it hurts- as long as I don't wake up the next morning.

Reactions: sserafim and LeoTheStrange
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I would like to die in a foreign country, far away from home, maybe a cabin in the woods, by drinking N or by fentanyl overdose after a week of enjoying my vacation, contemplating how pointless life is, and writing. I would listen to my favorite music and watch a movie before. I know dealing with the body would be a pain in the ass, though, if I were to die in another country, but I wouldn't be aware to care I guess. It's just a scenario, of course, a fantasy, as I don't really care where it happens, but having a peaceful death and feeling like drifting off to sleep would be ideal. My actual method is SN because it's the best I can do.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Lookingtoflyfree
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
by jumping off a very tall skyscraper

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, lixt and unnecessary
Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
In sleep

• Love
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, sserafim, myusername890 and 1 other person
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
if it's possible, i'd like to die in my sleep or in any way not painful. i think the pain i've suffered throughout my life is enough and i just want a peaceful death. i don't mind being alone when i die, just the thought of finally achieving peace and there's actually an end to this suffering would company me enough.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890 and unnecessary
Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Idealy I would have died when my dog died. I wish my heart had literaly broken then and there, so I could have died with him in my arms. He was really the only reason I had left to stay alive.
Next best option would be to die next to his grave, when the flowers on it are in bloom. Pentobarbital would have been my first choice, had it been possible.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and unnecessary
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
In my room, sitting in my chair

Reactions: unnecessary
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Preferably I'd die naturally, painless, peaceful while I'm asleep and in my bed.

Reactions: sserafim and unnecessary
L

LeoTheStrange

May 3, 2024
Peacefully, like drifting off to sleep and never waking up.

Reactions: sserafim and unnecessary
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Proper partial hanging or Tourniquet sound good to me. With my teddy.

• Love
Reactions: Solar1703, AquaticMeasurement, CouldaHvBeenARock and 1 other person
unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
if it's possible, i'd like to die in my sleep or in any way not painful. i think the pain i've suffered throughout my life is enough and i just want a peaceful death. i don't mind being alone when i die, just the thought of finally achieving peace and there's actually an end to this suffering would company me enough.
Seriously, I thought it was because of "caffeine"

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Instantly with a snap of a finger.

Reactions: sserafim, unnecessary and Goku Black
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I wouldn't have ever chosen to die but rather more than anything I wish I never existed at all, only never existing is true perfection to me. I really wish I had the option to erase my existence so it's like I never existed. I just want this existence to be permanently forgotten about, all I wish for is to eternally disappear into nothingness, it comforts me to think of not existing for all eternity, I simply wish to be unaware, the only peace lies in being permanently unconscious.

Reactions: sserafim, thebelljarrr and 4am
Todsünde

Todsünde

witnessing the battle between my body and soul
Apr 20, 2024
During low tide I'll walk for an hour or something out in the wadden and will listen to my most favourite music for the last time. One last time playing my didgeridoo and then I'd OD on opioids. The high tide will make sure my body disappears and nobody will ever know what actually happened to me. Me just vanishing and my body going back to the place all life here started, the sea, gives me peace. I envision my death like this for a long time now and just hope that soon I'll have the strength to actually do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: unnecessary and thebelljarrr
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Buried in the woods
Apr 26, 2024
During low tide I'll walk for an hour or something out in the wadden and will listen to my most favourite music for the last time. One last time playing my didgeridoo and then I'd OD on opioids. The high tide will make sure my body disappears and nobody will ever know what actually happened to me. Me just vanishing and my body going back to the place all life here started, the sea, gives me peace. I envision my death like this for a lof time now and just hope that soon I'll have the strength to actually do it.
That's exactly what I'm thinking! I've always wanted to erase my existence but sadly that's not an option in this life lol so my only way is to disappear under the sea or something and never be found again

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
In my sleep preferrably.

Reactions: unnecessary and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Euthanasia or dying peacefully in my sleep

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, Ironborn and unnecessary
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
My mind constantly flickers between wanting to go peacefully in my sleep and going postal against everyone who's made my life hell.

Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
In my sleep, just head to bed and never wake up. That would be perfect to me

Reactions: Ironborn and unnecessary
Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Apr 21, 2024
While storm chasing, because two outcomes would happen, you experience an epic sight before you fall to your death or get hit with debris and die seeing what few people can't see because they die usually from being hit by the funnel directly unshielded, bur if you survive that, you have an epic experience with footage to show that could change my life and make me more well off and or famous. Both outcomes are good for me either way.

Reactions: 4am and unnecessary
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Peacefully and painlessly. In my sleep would be great, but the realist in me knows that doesn't occur very often. It's usually older people who do die in their sleep, if they're lucky, but the getting to that point most likely entailed some type of pain and suffering.