• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Peacefully. Ideally not alone, but we all die alone- so I know this is how it will be.

I just don't want to go out suffering- I have had enough pain and suffering in life.

However, there are times where I don't care how much it hurts- as long as I don't wake up the next morning.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I would like to die in a foreign country, far away from home, maybe a cabin in the woods, by drinking N or by fentanyl overdose after a week of enjoying my vacation, contemplating how pointless life is, and writing. I would listen to my favorite music and watch a movie before. I know dealing with the body would be a pain in the ass, though, if I were to die in another country, but I wouldn't be aware to care I guess. It's just a scenario, of course, a fantasy, as I don't really care where it happens, but having a peaceful death and feeling like drifting off to sleep would be ideal. My actual method is SN because it's the best I can do.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
if it's possible, i'd like to die in my sleep or in any way not painful. i think the pain i've suffered throughout my life is enough and i just want a peaceful death. i don't mind being alone when i die, just the thought of finally achieving peace and there's actually an end to this suffering would company me enough.

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Idealy I would have died when my dog died. I wish my heart had literaly broken then and there, so I could have died with him in my arms. He was really the only reason I had left to stay alive.
Next best option would be to die next to his grave, when the flowers on it are in bloom. Pentobarbital would have been my first choice, had it been possible.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
if it's possible, i'd like to die in my sleep or in any way not painful. i think the pain i've suffered throughout my life is enough and i just want a peaceful death. i don't mind being alone when i die, just the thought of finally achieving peace and there's actually an end to this suffering would company me enough.
Seriously, I thought it was because of "caffeine"

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I wouldn't have ever chosen to die but rather more than anything I wish I never existed at all, only never existing is true perfection to me. I really wish I had the option to erase my existence so it's like I never existed. I just want this existence to be permanently forgotten about, all I wish for is to eternally disappear into nothingness, it comforts me to think of not existing for all eternity, I simply wish to be unaware, the only peace lies in being permanently unconscious.

Todsünde

Todsünde

witnessing the battle between my body and soul
Apr 20, 2024
During low tide I'll walk for an hour or something out in the wadden and will listen to my most favourite music for the last time. One last time playing my didgeridoo and then I'd OD on opioids. The high tide will make sure my body disappears and nobody will ever know what actually happened to me. Me just vanishing and my body going back to the place all life here started, the sea, gives me peace. I envision my death like this for a long time now and just hope that soon I'll have the strength to actually do it.

Last edited:
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Dying is an art
Apr 26, 2024
During low tide I'll walk for an hour or something out in the wadden and will listen to my most favourite music for the last time. One last time playing my didgeridoo and then I'd OD on opioids. The high tide will make sure my body disappears and nobody will ever know what actually happened to me. Me just vanishing and my body going back to the place all life here started, the sea, gives me peace. I envision my death like this for a lof time now and just hope that soon I'll have the strength to actually do it.
That's exactly what I'm thinking! I've always wanted to erase my existence but sadly that's not an option in this life lol so my only way is to disappear under the sea or something and never be found again

Reactions: unnecessary
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
My mind constantly flickers between wanting to go peacefully in my sleep and going postal against everyone who's made my life hell.

Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Apr 21, 2024
While storm chasing, because two outcomes would happen, you experience an epic sight before you fall to your death or get hit with debris and die seeing what few people can't see because they die usually from being hit by the funnel directly unshielded, bur if you survive that, you have an epic experience with footage to show that could change my life and make me more well off and or famous. Both outcomes are good for me either way.

Reactions: 4am and unnecessary
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Peacefully and painlessly. In my sleep would be great, but the realist in me knows that doesn't occur very often. It's usually older people who do die in their sleep, if they're lucky, but the getting to that point most likely entailed some type of pain and suffering.