E

Empty77

Jun 14, 2020
Wow! That pic of those hanging is very profound. I respect your honest view. I'm in two minds with it (death/suicide) myself. Life can be very dark and one struggles to keep up a pretence of strength and fight that people think I have in me. I genuinely do not fear death, only what is to come after. Still struggling.
Yes I have heard that CO poisoning makes your corpse look rosey and pleasant. I would assume that any method other than overdosing/poisoning would leave a pretty disturbing body.
Yes, I like the idea that one just drifts off to sleep - painless compared to most other methods, one feels. Now, I just need a car.

Last edited:
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
So I just got my rope today and it says safe working load is 368lbs and I weigh 200lbs less than that so even with convulsions would it be able to hold all of my weight seeing as how I'm doing full suspension?

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
How thick is the rope and which material?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
That sounds good this should work if you don't choose a too long drop

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Good luck and a good hanging. Hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: Hybrid and HappyMstake
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
2K comments :sunglasses:
A lot of hang persons here, would be interesting to know the success percentage

Reactions: Hybrid
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Quick question. The wiki seems to recommend rope below larynx (As it seems to focus on only partial suspension) but in full suspension, the rope is liable to slip up to be just below the jaw. Which is the best rope placement for full suspension?
Martial arts belt.
A girls I like, she's 15 and used a ribbon. Yes, Ribbon. And hang herself and she succeed
Can someone describe the order of symptoms in hanging? For me its
1. dizziness
2. fading of sound
3. slight airhunger
4. probably sounds in the ears
And then?
You are the only person I see in this forum has exactly same symptoms like me. I have all these 4 symptoms when I hang myself too

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
2K comments :sunglasses:
A lot of hang persons here, would be interesting to know the success percentage
It's 100% success rate if people kick the stool off, doing full suspension and without anyone knowing.

Reactions: Nullm
T

thickiana

My battery is low, gotta go
Jul 19, 2020
Does anyone know how I should tie the rope to the anchor point? Mine is a strong rectangular beam made of wood near the ceiling. I'm not sure what would be the most secure knot for my anchor point.

Reactions: Djfrend
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
If you like you can make 3 simple knots, check by pulling with your full weight on the rope. The knot at using a beam doesn't really matter.

Reactions: thickiana
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone else passing out faster after hyperventilating a bit and then holding your breath at partial?

Reactions: Saint-mal
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Anyone else passing out faster after hyperventilating a bit and then holding your breath at partial?
I feel like that should work in theory. I've seen it mentioned a few times. You make yourself hyperventilate till you pass out. There's this thing called the pass out challenge although I haven't tried for myself

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
once I found the video of a person who did the challenge with a ratchet rope and killed himself. Today I look for it to study it and I will not find it again if someone has the link I thank you

P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
it's impossible to black out.i tried all the positions with a rope on partial hanging but no black out.Fuck this shit!!!

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I know this has been widely discussed, and undoubtedly there are materials that work better than others, but wouldn't almost anything work tbh? I mean, you hear success stories of people with neckties, belts, scarves, bedsheets... it's as if the will to succeed is really the most important element.

Reactions: Thin Chew, Mgl91 and Deleted member 19654
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Anyone have links to video that people hang their self for suicide? I can't find any

G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
I don't really get the placement on the neck thing, wont the rope naturally slide up towards your head with the downward pressure?
Also if you tried it on a bed frame would it be with your back to the bed with legs out front?

Reactions: sadgirl9999
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
Not an important question but I'm curious regardless:

Does having a small neck put you at any advantage? My neck is a mere 11.5 inches in circumference and I've been wondering if that's at all conducive to a successful hanging suicide.

Thanks.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I don´t think a small neck will make a difference, it will be more the location of your artieries

Reactions: inactive
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Not an important question but I'm curious regardless:

Does having a small neck put you at any advantage? My neck is a mere 11.5 inches in circumference and I've been wondering if that's at all conducive to a successful hanging suicide.

Thanks.
It will work well

Reactions: inactive
S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
Did the OP NoLifeNoPain suicide by hanging?

Reactions: Shu
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
I was daydreaming about the logistics of hanging while taking a shower this morning and the pink bunny head on my mesh sponge suddenly loosened and now hangs limply from its cord.

I think that settles my method, then :))

Reactions: HappyMstake, ThreeWords and Worndown
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My question is about hanging yourself while seated or lying down. Robin Williams was found seated in a chair with the belt around his neck. I try to imagine sitting down in a chair while hanging yourself. You could always simply stand up.

I saw a variation of this where the lady was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed and the rope was tied to the mailbox on a post in front of her house. I have a hard time imagining how hanging oneself is done while sitting.

Reactions: sadgirl9999
J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
I wish I could do this im so jealous of the ppl that can , im so tired...

Reactions: Hotsackage
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
My question is about hanging yourself while seated or lying down. Robin Williams was found seated in a chair with the belt around his neck. I try to imagine sitting down in a chair while hanging yourself. You could always simply stand up.

I saw a variation of this where the lady was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed and the rope was tied to the mailbox on a post in front of her house. I have a hard time imagining how hanging oneself is done while sitting.
he was sitting in a chair while hanging himself? They make it seem so easy