H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone know of anyone who actually succeeded in hanging in from this thread

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry to disrupt your conversation, but is it as simple as 1) Tie a noose 2) Either wedge the other end of the belt/bedsheet/robe string into a door or secure it around a handle 3)place the knot on the back of your neck in the center 4) It supposedly presses against your carotid arteries and you die? Also can you explain the 10 seconds? I don't know if it's because my body is shaped weird but for some reason I can't get my noose to stay in place. It slips up my neck to right under my jaw and though it's not painful, it's very uncomfortable.
Place the knot in front of your neck, that helped me. And yes, the rope will slide a bit, but putting the knot in front was the key for me. Experiment.
Does anyone know of anyone who actually succeeded in hanging in from this thread
OP succeeded. He used plastic bags as insurance.

Reactions: harlope, maka, deadalready and 1 other person
P

Piglet86

Oct 21, 2019
I can't get the position of the noose right to pass out. I can't believe kids can do this and I can't.

Reactions: justwannadie and Hotsackage
D

Dittel

Aug 26, 2019
Place the knot in front of your neck, that helped me. And yes, the rope will slide a bit, but putting the knot in front was the key for me. Experiment.

OP succeeded. He used plastic bags as insurance.

Can you elaborate on putting the knot at the front? I've tested it and it just results in my jaw being pulled up and the rope away from my neck, so it doesn't compress the arteries

Reactions: maka
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Can you elaborate on putting the knot at the front? I've tested it and it just results in my jaw being pulled up and the rope away from my neck, so it doesn't compress the arteries
What knot are you using?

D

deadalready

Oct 22, 2019
I read that one become unconscious after few seconds of hanging, will I still feel the process of asphyxiation to death after being unconscious? I mean, if someone block my nose during sleep, I will still feel it right?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
@Daniela You need to read through this thread from the beginning. It will answer a lot of your questions.
I read that one become unconscious after few seconds of hanging, will I still feel the process of asphyxiation to death after being unconscious? I mean, if someone block my nose during sleep, I will still feel it right?
If you are unconsciousness, you will not feel the process of asphyxiation because you've stopped the flow of blood to your brain.

Last edited:
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I understand you're feeling desperate. But don't rush things. Sit down and do some research, make a plan. It will distract you from some of your distress as well. Hugs to you.

Reactions: Duckup
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Head-ache after trying partial hanging..is it normal? I am afraid, I might have given myself brain damage..I only tightened the rope with my hands..releasing presure, once I go unconscious ..no actual hanging..

Not going away after taking pain killers..If I go to a doctor, I would be locked up again..just got out

Last edited:
Reactions: Duckup
T

TheLastGoodbye

Student
Oct 23, 2019
What type of knot would be good to tie a rope or tie to a metal bar?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Head-ache after trying partial hanging..is it normal? I am afraid, I might have given myself brain damage..I only tightened the rope with my hands..releasing presure, once I go unconscious ..no actual hanging..

Not going away after taking pain killers..If I go to a doctor, I would be locked up again..just got out

I've never had that. Physiologically understandable though. Intracranial hypertension. Unless you're planning to choose life why worry?

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
I've never had that. Physiologically understandable though. Intracranial hypertension. Unless you're planning to choose life why worry?

I dont know..might hang out for a little while..but, still have to get a method ready, before things go dark again..thats why practicing

Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019

I had also headache and I didn't notice any other problems. Headache went out after one night.

Reactions: thundersnail
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
TIP of the day: For those that use pinterest- I have discovered some quite good forensics patholgy & also anatomy boards- showing detail of arteries & veins in neck-locations- I intend to study. Wish I wasnt still having to research. Wish I had myy SN. Wish I wasnt so scared. Wish I could shut down my SI mechanism. - prob didnt need to add these last bits- guess that turns this more into a 'vent' anyway, hope the first bit is useful.

Reactions: thundersnail
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
When you say tie the knot from the front, do you mean like the boy and the teacher in the first two photos, or like the person in the third?

N

Needthisasap

Oct 24, 2019
I have practiced partial many times now and always come close to fainting but my instincts always make me push up. I tried holding on longer but I just stayed in that state of almost losing consciousness. Any advice?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I have practiced partial many times now and always come close to fainting but my instincts always make me push up. I tried holding on longer but I just stayed in that state of almost losing consciousness. Any advice?
Same-even ended up with a really weird puffy face & spots came up to- guess its cos the pressure - I just can't overcome how uncomfortable & scary it feels- have you you got to the point where ur body starts to do slight convulsions? I was hoping I'd reach unconsciousness before I felt that! But it's at that hat point I normally stop myself

Reactions: Deadbeforenov16th
N

Needthisasap

Oct 24, 2019
Same-even ended up with a really weird puffy face & spots came up to- guess its cos the pressure - I just can't overcome how uncomfortable & scary it feels- have you you got to the point where ur body starts to do slight convulsions? I was hoping I'd reach unconsciousness before I felt that! But it's at that hat point I normally stop myself
The puffy face and spots means you blocked your veins instead of the arteries.
I'm pretty sure convulsions happen some time after unconsciousness

Reactions: MeltingHeart
F

flymaybe

Oct 21, 2019
I was considering my end with the use of helium as was not sure hanging was the way for me. Having read over this I actually feel more comfortable with the idea of hanging. I will be opting for the low drop and wanted to press against my arteries with mt hand round my neck as needed to feel where it was. After a second or two the room was starting to go fuzzy so for me much better way to go then the way I had planned and actually feeling very relived now.

I am going to try and hold out and wait for the outcome of the work investigation although I do feel that there has been no duty of care etc from them and in some way this may just be what they need to change things going forward. May not be the case but about time it should be discovered how shocking the company is and lack of care they place on their employees.

I read over this this evening and feel so at ease with this i'm not always able to post as my partner is around and he wants to know who I am talking too etc so this is the reason their may be days when I do go quiet.

Although I did say to him the other day how I was feeling etc and what I was considering although I think he has just thought it is stupid talk. No not really spent many hours considering this and not something I am taking lightly but unless he found himself in this situation I don't think he would understand.

G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
TIP of the day: For those that use pinterest- I have discovered some quite good forensics patholgy & also anatomy boards- showing detail of arteries & veins in neck-locations- I intend to study. Wish I wasnt still having to research. Wish I had myy SN. Wish I wasnt so scared. Wish I could shut down my SI mechanism. - prob didnt need to add these last bits- guess that turns this more into a 'vent' anyway, hope the first bit is useful.
Can you share?

Unikko

Unikko

Oct 16, 2019
The puffy face and spots means you blocked your veins instead of the arteries.
I'm pretty sure convulsions happen some time after unconsciousness
They certainly do, if the videos I've seen of people losing consciousness are anything to go by, but it's definitely possible to experience convulsions before reaching that point, as well. Earlier today I was honing my technique, so to speak, and aside from slight twitching in my limbs, I wasn't feeling much after leaning into the rope for about 20 seconds. Immediately after getting fully upright, however, I started to stumble around as if drunk and had some real trouble getting the rope off my neck due to my arm spasming so violently, it flailed around all over the place. Would have made for quite an amusing scene I imagine, if anyone was around to see me swaying there, with my hand waving around behind my head, trying desperately to reach the knot.

All in all it felt rather exciting, like I'm making progress, however small. So far the only effects I have ever gotten from hanging are those twitches in my arms and legs, a bit of lightheadedness, and occasionally some minor tingling in my fingertips/lips and black spots in my field of vision. It feels I'm still a long way from being able to induce unconsciousness, but at least I've gotten down the general idea of what to do to achieve that, just need to perfect my technique now.

Reactions: thundersnail and Taki
N

Needthisasap

Oct 24, 2019
They certainly do, if the videos I've seen of people losing consciousness are anything to go by, but it's definitely possible to experience convulsions before reaching that point, as well. Earlier today I was honing my technique, so to speak, and aside from slight twitching in my limbs, I wasn't feeling much after leaning into the rope for about 20 seconds. Immediately after getting fully upright, however, I started to stumble around as if drunk and had some real trouble getting the rope off my neck due to my arm spasming so violently, it flailed around all over the place. Would have made for quite an amusing scene I imagine, if anyone was around to see me swaying there, with my hand waving around behind my head, trying desperately to reach the knot.

All in all it felt rather exciting, like I'm making progress, however small. So far the only effects I have ever gotten from hanging are those twitches in my arms and legs, a bit of lightheadedness, and occasionally some minor tingling in my fingertips/lips and black spots in my field of vision. It feels I'm still a long way from being able to induce unconsciousness, but at least I've gotten down the general idea of what to do to achieve that, just need to perfect my technique now.
I've experienced somewhat the same effects, not sure what I'm missing though to get to the next step and lose consciousness. I can feel how close I am but just can't get to that stage yet for some reason

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019

its when my limbs start shaking that my SI kicks in, i just find it extremely scary (rather than excited I guess-though I guess both are forms of adrenaline rush), the thing is I know that when my limbs will be shaking so much-this could be the point at which I have taken it so far- I would be unable to stop myself-which of course in some ways is the desired effect-but its also that idea that causes my very strong SI plus as I have seen videos of people accidently doing this (really wish I hadnt seen-has certainly not 'helped') it looks so scary as you can literally see they are trying to stand up again and stop the process-but they cant & they are really fighting! (obvs sad in these cases as it seemed they were just mucking about & not really wanting the end result that occured)

BrightDusk

BrightDusk

Oct 26, 2019
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but will this hurt? What is the sensation of passing out like? I'm too nervous to try this in case it feels weird or painful... God, I really am that much of a coward.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but will this hurt? What is the sensation of passing out like? I'm too nervous to try this in case it feels weird or painful... God, I really am that much of a coward.
I hate to say it - but it's never not gonna feel 'weird' as such - I think that would be impossible - pain can be minimised I suppose - with the right technique - but I can't imagine it ever not being incredibly uncomfortable - because that kind of goes against nature if you know what i mean. There are other methods in the resources- if this one makes you nervous - it makes me nervous as I'm sure it does most people - so I wouldn't say you were a coward- that's quite a normal reaction I would have thought.

Reactions: BrightDusk
BrightDusk

BrightDusk

Oct 26, 2019
I hate to say it - but it's never not gonna feel 'weird' as such - I think that would be impossible - pain can be minimised I suppose - with the right technique - but I can't imagine it ever not being incredibly uncomfortable - because that kind of goes against nature if you know what i mean. There are other methods in the resources- if this one makes you nervous - it makes me nervous as I'm sure it does most people - so I wouldn't say you were a coward- that's quite a normal reaction I would have thought.
Alright, thanks. For a while it's been between this and SN. I'm still not sure. I've been weighing the pros and cons of both of them and so far SN seems more appealing...

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Alright, thanks. For a while it's been between this and SN. I'm still not sure. I've been weighing the pros and cons of both of them and so far SN seems more appealing...
hope I didnt sound too blunt! apologise if so-just thgt better to tell it like it probably is- if you know what i mean- i was gonna go for SN but it got found, taken away, shit loads of drama- i wont be able to get anymore right now & I was feeling really 'ready' & felt comfortable(ish) with that method - as best I could given that it feels pretty tragic to be in this state-but nonetheless- I was gonna go with SN & felt the time had really come for me-im so distraught it got discovered/ taken-i was glad when I found out about it orginally-and now im back to square one-only in a much worst state of mine :(

Reactions: BrightDusk