D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, like when they drop you from height to snap you neck.
I've read that slip knot is better for full suspension when you just stand on a chair and kick it because it tightens easier than hangman's noose.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, thundersnail, Righttodie and 1 other person
Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
No Life No Pain, I have a question. Let's say I have a very strong tree branch which is located at about 1.65m from the ground. I wanna use the 3rd position in the partial hanging (the one where I "sit in the air"). Is it doable even if the rope isn't tied as high as in the picture?
As far as I understood you have to apply much pressure, and I believe that the simple "air sitting" of your body is enough

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Righttodie
D

Deleted member 847

No Life No Pain, I have a question. Let's say I have a very strong tree branch which is located at about 1.65m from the ground. I wanna use the 3rd position in the partial hanging (the one where I "sit in the air"). Is it doable even if the rope isn't tied as high as in the picture?
As far as I understood you have to apply much pressure, and I believe that the simple "air sitting" of your body is enough
Basically you want to die like this guy?
3rEu6SA.jpg

If it worked for him, it will work for you (the arteries need only 3 kg to be compressed)

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, TimeToBiteTheDust, thundersnail and 8 others
Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
3rEu6SA.jpg

If it worked for him, it will work for you (the arteries need only 3 kg to be compressed)
OK so I just need to sit in the air. His neck looks a bit painful though

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
3rEu6SA.jpg

yes I want to die like this guy

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, thundersnail, Righttodie and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
OK so I just need to sit in the air. His neck looks a bit painful though

All these photos look horrendous, l don't like to see them to be honest, but if you get the carotid artery just right there'll be no pain at all, even though it may look that way.

• Yay!
Reactions: Orbitc, CloseFriendofCamus, Walilamdzi and 11 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Makes sense, ty
Sorry if this has been answered but i really dont know what kind of knots to tie?

Also what happend with Demi paradox, u guys think he still around?
Still here unfortunately >_< I admitted myself to a psych ward because I've been unable to function at all, so I was gone for a little while. But I've decided that I'm going to go with CO.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, TimeToBiteTheDust, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
Still here unfortunately >_< I admitted myself to a psych ward because I've been unable to function at all, so I was gone for a little while. But I've decided that I'm going to go with CO.
welcome back

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, DeathBecomesMe, lv-gras and 1 other person
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Damn.

Anyone here with thin neck? (not chubby)

Today is my !!sixth!! day (not in a row.... on and off) of practice. I decided to practice 20 mins every given day to master this method.... I've chosen it over Nitro or CO because I want to be able to pull it off anytime, anywhere, as soon as I'm ready....

I'm using a thin silk tie... Examined every inch, every millimeter of my neck..... lower, higher... But still, the best (the worst in this scenario) I can do is getting choked when the noose is under my chin. I'm adding weight - sliding down to the floor - until my head gets heavy and starts pumping.... 50 seconds was the longest I can sustain it... Cant wait longer for obvious reasons - I don't want to walk around for 2 weeks with bruises or red face or bloodshot eyes.....

I can feel the pulse throbbing deep down there where the carotid is.... But if I squeeze/press it further, it's pressing almost against my vertebrae - at least, the feeling is such, there's no more space to push......
That's because my neck is thin, I'm quite lean/skinny by nature......

I still want to go on with this method, nothing to lose, and too early to feel defeated... Maybe I'll find the spot.
If any of you are in the same situation, please PM me to discuss // brainstorm // lifehack...

PS: It's fucking crazy, how could those celebrities do it easily. I don't think that Linkin Park guy or Kate Spade was trying it for a week with belts and scarves trying to find the right spot.... Fuck!

Reactions: Orbitc, fkyou, TimeToBiteTheDust and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Damn.

Anyone here with thin neck? (not chubby)

Today is my !!sixth!! day (not in a row.... on and off) of practice. I decided to practice 20 mins every given day to master this method.... I've chosen it over Nitro or CO because I want to be able to pull it off anytime, anywhere, as soon as I'm ready....

I'm using a thin silk tie... Examined every inch, every millimeter of my neck..... lower, higher... But still, the best (the worst in this scenario) I can do is getting choked when the noose is under my chin. I'm adding weight - sliding down to the floor - until my head gets heavy and starts pumping.... 50 seconds was the longest I can sustain it... Cant wait longer for obvious reasons - I don't want to walk around for 2 weeks with bruises or red face or bloodshot eyes.....

I can feel the pulse throbbing deep down there where the carotid is.... But if I squeeze/press it further, it's pressing almost against my vertebrae - at least, the feeling is such, there's no more space to push......
That's because my neck is thin, I'm quite lean/skinny by nature......

I still want to go on with this method, nothing to lose, and too early to feel defeated... Maybe I'll find the spot.
If any of you are in the same situation, please PM me to discuss // brainstorm // lifehack...

PS: It's fucking crazy, how could those celebrities do it easily. I don't think that Linkin Park guy or Kate Spade was trying it for a week with belts and scarves trying to find the right spot.... Fuck!
You're only getting the jugulars. A thin neck is good. That makes it easier. You shouldn't feel like you are "choking yourself" though. You have the noose too high. Place it towards the bottom of your neck with the knot in the back. Not all the way at the bottom......but close. Below your adam's apple. If still not working then you are simply not applying enough pressure. You should feel tingling and your vision should start to go white or black after only a matter of seconds. You will instantly know when you've got it. There's nothing else to it.

Reactions: Orbitc, CloseFriendofCamus, Gabby78 and 7 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Also, make sure you are not just simply applying pressure by leaning into it. The noose itself should be pulled TIGHT with the knot.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Deivis
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
50 seconds is nothing. With only the jugulars, you could lean into it for an hour and a half before finally getting annoyed and giving up. Been there, done that. Tighten the noose as tight as it goes and then lean straight into it with the knot in the back and placed below your adam's apple.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Deivis
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
I think there must be a better way than slip knot.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I tested with the knot in a very different place to the way Dani describes and was out cold in seconds, l suspect it's a case of finding the sweet spot first. I found it by pressing my fingers in to my neck to the right of my Adam's apple until l found a bit that was pressure sensitive and made me very slightly dizzy. That's where l then positioned the knot, tightly without choking, and leaned in. I have a very scrawny neck too, by the way.

Reactions: Archieozias, TimeToBiteTheDust and Righttodie
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I tested with the knot in a very different place to the way Dani describes and was out cold in seconds, l suspect it's a case of finding the sweet spot first. I found it by pressing my fingers in to my neck to the right of my Adam's apple until l found a bit that was pressure sensitive and made me very slightly dizzy. That's where l then positioned the knot, tightly without choking, and leaned in. I have a very scrawny neck too, by the way.
The knot can go anywhere really. Most people put it on the left side under the jaw or in the back.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and lv-gras
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
The knot can go anywhere really. Most people put it on the left side under the jaw or in the back.

I think this is true re knot position, but in my case finding the sweet spot first and then putting the knot right there allowed me to lean my scrawny neck in and apply enough pressure to quickly pass out painlessly; l imagine this is how so many auto-erotic accidents take place. No pain, no panic, just a slight dizzying and then out cold.

Reactions: Orbitc, Archieozias, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I think this is true re knot position, but in my case finding the sweet spot first and then putting the knot right there allowed me to lean my scrawny neck in and apply enough pressure to quickly pass out painlessly; l imagine this is how so many auto-erotic accidents take place. No pain, no panic, just a slight dizzying and then out cold.
The knot is where the least amount of pressure is applied though. I'm confused.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I looped the noose over a door, tightened it with the knot to the right of the Adam's apple, then leaned forward into it with the knnes bent. The pushing into the firm weighty knot was enough to put me out much, much quicker than expected

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I looped the noose over a door, tightened it with the knot to the right of the Adam's apple, then leaned forward into it with the knnes bent. The pushing into the firm weighty knot was enough to put me out much, much quicker than expected
I don't know what to say to that. Doesn't make much sense. How did you regain consciousness?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
It was a very rudimentary test run which l based on discussion from here and the rope, a bath robe belt, slid off the smooth, flat door handle. I did not expect to pass out *at all*, looking at the clock I'd guess l was out for about 1 minute, and when l came to l didn't where, or even who, l was.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Dani Paradox

20AndDone

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, I've been reading this thread for the past couple days (read it from the very beginning so I won't be asking any questions that were already asked and answered MULTIPLE times mostly answered by Dani)... I want to introduce myself... I'm Nick. I'm thinking about the partial suspension... Still trying to figure out rather to leave a note... When... Where.... And rather I want family to see me...

Reactions: Righttodie and Dani Paradox
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Damn. Seventh day but still practicing. As Dani suggested, if i put the noose slightly below the apple, I only end up coughing because this bitch compresses the airpipe... Has any of you tried leaning your neck on a chair's back?

I have a chair with a tall back, so I put a thin towel on it, lean over with my head facing left, and tried moving millimeter by millimeter. Still nothing. I mean, it's either nothing, or it starts to hurt the airpipe or thyroid. But I'm not giving up!

Its incredible how the hell some clueless old lady or some stupid bum can do it at the first run without rehearsing for a week......

Reactions: Righttodie, IDontWantItAnymore2 and Bok
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Its incredible how the hell some clueless old lady or some stupid bum can do it at the first run without rehearsing for a week......
They don't overthink it, they simply do it.
Instead of studying anatomy, trying to find the right spot or worrying about pain and discomfort, they simply put the rope around their neck and let go of their body. This isn't rocket science after all, it simply requires some determination and might be easier to do impulsively, when one is desperate to leave.

Like this guy https://www.documentingreality.com/...edish-guy-commits-suicide-front-webcam-63485/

Reactions: Gabby78, thundersnail, Righttodie and 5 others
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
They don't overthink it, they simply do it.

Just do it.
Like his T-shirt says..

That was really quick. Why did his face first get dark and then light again?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
I don't know if I should say it here (Creating a thread just for this seems unnecessary to me) but if anyone wonders why I'm banned it's because I asked Ashpac to delete my account. I got addicted to this forum and I wanted to try my best to keep myself away from it or at least limit my time spent on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Righttodie, Justanotherconsumer, Deivis and 1 other person
N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018
I don't know if I should say it here (Creating a thread just for this seems unnecessary to me) but if anyone wonders why I'm banned it's because I asked Ashpac to delete my account. I got addicted to this forum and I wanted to try my best to keep myself away from it or at least limit my time spent on it.

Glad you're back. So are you staying with us or do you want to leave?

Reactions: Bsbsb12, Righttodie and lv-gras