Student
Aug 25, 2018
I hope you have better luck.

Reactions: Hurt, Righttodie, Tiburcio and 2 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I'm gonna do it from a tree. I'm not trusting a closet-rod to help get me dead.

Reactions: Righttodie, IDontWantItAnymore2, Punished snake and 3 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Reactions: Righttodie, Morpheus, Tiburcio and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Fuck man. What's your condition?
Benzos have made me so sick paranoid agoraphobic plus so nauseated I can barely move afraid of everything I can barely eat or get off the couch I have high blood pressure and right now I'm having chest pains

Reactions: Righttodie, Morpheus, Tiburcio and 1 other person
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Benzos have made me so sick paranoid agoraphobic plus so nauseated I can barely move afraid of everything I can barely eat or get off the couch I have high blood pressure and right now I'm having chest pains
Do you live alone? You could try water fasting for a few weeks for your pains and chemical-dependence.

Reactions: Righttodie and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Do you live alone? You could try water fasting for a few weeks for your pains and chemical-dependence.
Yes I live alone no family comes around I have to have a little food to take my meds or I probably would do that have no appetite anyway dont want to go back to rehab to get off them it was horrible last time I'm on a small dose too just feels like poison

Reactions: Righttodie, Gina, Morpheus and 2 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Yes I live alone no family comes around I have to have a little food to take my meds or I probably would do that have no appetite anyway dont want to go back to rehab to get off them it was horrible last time I'm on a small dose too just feels like poison
What are the meds for? You could just drop the meds as well as food.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
What are the meds for? You could just drop the meds as well as the foods.
Anxiety the withdrawels are hell plus can give you seizures if you just stop them and make my blood pressure stroke level

Reactions: Righttodie, Tiburcio and lv-gras
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Anxiety the withdrawels are hell plus can give you seizures if you just stop them and make my blood pressure stroke level
That's some nasty stuff. Do you have any money? Maybe you should plan a trip to see a guy who water-fasts people for a living. Loren Lockman also supervises fasts over Skype. https://tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com/your-health-and-well-being/at-the-center/supervised-fasting/

Here's his youtube channel, so you can get to know what he's about. https://www.youtube.com/user/LorenLockman

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Reactions: Righttodie, Tiburcio and AntiLifeEric
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Seems like hanging is the most popular method.

Reactions: reapandsow918, Righttodie, Ch92921 and 6 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Reactions: TaffyFlounder, thundersnail, Ch92921 and 6 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Hanging is dank. It's cheap, simple, and consciousness is lost quickly with little pain.

I wish it was like that for me. I could go into the woods right now but I don't have a rope. I only have some stupid cable ties and the last time I experimented with them it hurt like hell.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and AntiLifeEric
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I've only gotten dizzy and things a little dark what does it feel like when you start to go unconscious

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I've only gotten dizzy and things a little dark what does it feel like when you start to go unconscious
Tingling. Pins and needles. For me, very freaky. But there was some girl on here who said she enjoyed it and thought it was beautiful. I guess it's not all that unusual. Lots of girls enjoy getting choked in bed. I'm not sure about how many enjoy completely losing consciousness. I don't know exactly how close I got, but my vision began going white so I was pretty close. The tingling starts off slow and then builds up really fast and more intense.

I'm hoping I can get myself used to it, maybe even to the point of enjoying it if I do it enough. I've got it all planned out once I get my bottle next Saturday. It's gonna be my only shot, because I'm so broke. Once that bottle's gone, I'll be screwed for a month. The bottle will give me two tries, as I plan on drinking around a fifth. If there's any left over it would be a small amount, but useful enough for a third half-ass attempt. While completely obliterated I am going to play hangman and continuously choke myself out over and over while seeing how close I can get to unconsciousness. I'll make a game out of it, and do it all day long. I'm hoping the more I get those tingles I'll get more used to it, and more comfortable. Before the day is over I should be gone. It is my hope that it happens "accidently" so that I don't see it coming.

What freaks me out the most, is that she said the tingling began in her arms and legs. For me it began in my face. That leads me to believe that before fully losing consciousness it must quickly work it's way through your whole body. Unless everyone is different. I've also heard most people on here say that their vision fades to black. Mine fades to white. So perhaps everyone IS different.

That doesn't bother me though. It's just that fucking goddamn tingling. It's not painful, just extremely unpleasant and hard to even describe. It's more than just a tingle. Tingling/pins and needles/numbness/I don't even fucking know. That doesn't even get the point across. It feels like your nerve endings are shutting down. It's just a weird and freaky feeling. I know it only lasts a matter of seconds, but that doesn't make it any less freaky.

But aside from that...blood rush to the head is comfortable enough, vision fading is fine, ability to breathe is normal, no pain from the ligature. It's all well and good.

Last edited:
Reactions: your pathologist, Maravillosa, lv-gras and 4 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
If rope has a little stretch will it matter

Reactions: Righttodie, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
And can you use a slipknot on both ends of rope
I would say that is a bad idea. Whatever it is attached to, make sure it is simply securely knotted. As far at the stretching...if it's only a little that is probably fine, but I would go with something that has little to no stretch. The most important thing is that it supports the weight you need.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I would say that is a bad idea. Whatever it is attached to, make sure it is simply securely knotted. As far at the stretching...if it's only a little that is probably fine, but I would go with something that has little to no stretch. The most important thing is that it supports the weight you need.
Its tied with a snuggle hitch it has very little stretch and I've weighted the rope to get the little stretch out of it. It is a sailing line with 7000 lb tensile strength. I only weigh 105 lbs

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Its tied with a snuggle hitch it has very little stretch and I've weighted the rope to get the little stretch out of it. It is a sailing line with 7000 lb tensile strength. I only weigh 105 lbs
What about padding at front of rope

Reactions: Righttodie
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Also its braided

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Sounds fine. Just use it to pull up your weight quite a few times just to double check and make sure of it's stability. Padding is fine.

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Sounds fine. Just use it to pull up your weight quite a few times just to double check and make sure of it's stability. Padding is fine.
Its stable and I've checked my weight on it it may end up partial since my toes touch the floor

Reactions: Tiburcio and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
How do you make sure you get a little air like people say you do I did it before but now I just feel like I'm choking
A sitting or lying down position.