Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
welke knoop moet ik aan het ankerpunt doen
moet ik alchool drinke er voor

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Ik las in Geo Stone boek dat ophangen alleen al minstens 20 minuten nodig heeft om te sterven.
Met betrekking tot "pijn" en "doodsangst" denk ik dat de misvatting over ophanging te wijten is aan het verband met de doodstraf voor criminelen. Misschien is die worsteling met het touw slechts een lichaamsstrijd, maar in onze hersenen is het al verduisterd...
Ik ben niet bang voor de pijn. Ik weet dat het een cliché is van sterven door zelfmoord voor kunstenaars of LHBT'ers (ik ben lesbisch (, maar wat dan ook, binnenkort of laat zal ik mezelf van het leven.

Full Haning duurt Indd 20min max
maar het lichaam sterft na 20min binne 1 min ben je bewustloos en voel je niks

W

whoevencares

Feb 28, 2023
Whats yall opinion on using bedsheets that are twisted as a rope?

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I've read most of the pages of this thread, but I couldn't find information on how to perform partial with a belt. How do you put it around your neck? How do you anchor the belt?

W

Well-hung

Dec 12, 2019
I've read most of the pages of this thread, but I couldn't find information on how to perform partial with a belt. How do you put it around your neck? How do you anchor the belt?
I believe the crux of it is you put it around your neck, slip the end through the buckle, and put the end of the belt in between a door (hinge side) and close the door. I've tried it, the belt was too wide tbh and hurt my Adam's apple.

I believe robin Williams used a nylon belt, but maybe it was well-worn because mine is extremely stiff

B

Broken Belt

Jan 28, 2022
I used 2 belts, 1 looped around a beam and the other around my neck. The 2 belts were joined together, loop at either end. It worked. I passed out and my full weight fell, braking one of the belts... hence my user name. I've kept the broken belt, and old leather one, as a reminder.

M

mb0099

Jul 14, 2023
Can someone please explain as simply as possible, how a knot in full suspension slips and any ways to minimize that risk? It took me quite some time to learn how to tie a slip knot, I think I'm doing it right but not very good at all with making/fixing things it's truly embarrassing how unskilled I am so I'm worried about how good a job I did, I put the loop around my arm and pull, it gets tighter. Any guidance would be really appreciated.
Edit: I plan to use 1/2inch double braided nylon dock line, 650lb working load limit, Everbilt brand

Last edited:
A

abacusph

Jul 23, 2023
Well! Failed with the partial but it was much easier than I thought. Managed to lose consciousness but came to pretty quickly, I think I positioned myself too low and ended up slumping backwards (I'm going over the door handle method). Not sure how to get that kneeling spot right when there's a closed door behind you? I find the partial standing method freaky, my legs just wanna stand up.

Tried again a few times but couldn't get the sweet spot on the neck just right again. Gonna try a thicker rope today - I used a 4mm, I've got a 8mm to use instead. It's my last day before someone will check in on me and now I have rope burn around my neck. Wish me luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I've attempted partial couple of times became slightly unconscious but failed due to SI. So I'm planning for full instead. I'm using a 10mm rock climbing material slip lead leash this is better for me since I don't have to make a slipknot, with this leash the more its being pulled the tighter it gets anyway which is what I need it to do. Hopefully I can overcome SI and finally be in peace.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I used 2 belts, 1 looped around a beam and the other around my neck. The 2 belts were joined together, loop at either end. It worked. I passed out and my full weight fell, braking one of the belts... hence my user name. I've kept the broken belt, and old leather one, as a reminder.
Can you explain how you did it? How did you loop them and how did you join them. Maybe if you can post an image, sorry Im so dense...

K

KevG

Jan 4, 2022
My life has been getting darker and darker. Ready to just ctb. So I tried partial hanging with a neck tie I tied to a closet pole. The last few days I have tried it several times. The first few attempts I had an overpowering urge to swallow after only a few seconds. Stopped and tried this and each time had the same reaction. Today I tried moving the tied just above my Adams apple. No panic urge to swallow this time. It felt like my head was swelling and I could tell I was still breathing. I have a skinny neck not sure that matters. Anyway, after 30 seconds I wasn't sure if I was doing this right. This may be a stupid question but am I supposed to be able to breath? I thought partial hanging was only to cut off blood circulation to the brain by putting pressure on the carotid arteries?? How long should it take to pass out? I though it was supposed to be by 10 seconds.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Reading all this megathread makes me more and more confused on how to proceed a successfull partial.

Reactions: grahf and S like suicide
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
My life has been getting darker and darker. Ready to just ctb. So I tried partial hanging with a neck tie I tied to a closet pole. The last few days I have tried it several times. The first few attempts I had an overpowering urge to swallow after only a few seconds. Stopped and tried this and each time had the same reaction. Today I tried moving the tied just above my Adams apple. No panic urge to swallow this time. It felt like my head was swelling and I could tell I was still breathing. I have a skinny neck not sure that matters. Anyway, after 30 seconds I wasn't sure if I was doing this right. This may be a stupid question but am I supposed to be able to breath? I thought partial hanging was only to cut off blood circulation to the brain by putting pressure on the carotid arteries?? How long should it take to pass out? I though it was supposed to be by 10 seconds.
why partial?? do full haning evry people on earth can do full evry people just rope and ankerpoint and a stool not more in 15sec you are out

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
why partial?? do full haning evry people on earth can do full evry people just rope and ankerpoint and a stool not more in 15sec you are out
Someone might not have access to a high anchor point.. a lot of cases of hanging are partial.

Attachments

• 129-1.jpg
    129-1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: illAF
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Someone might not have access to a high anchor point.. a lot of cases of hanging are partial.
bro evry one have accsess or what you can do is insert screw into the blafond and hang the rope on it suicide is posible for evryone you just need to get balls and do it hopefuly im get balls and do it sunday

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
bro evry one have accsess or what you can do is insert screw into the blafond and hang the rope on it suicide is posible for evryone you just need to get balls and do it hopefuly im get balls and do it sunday
How is a screw going to hold someone's weight?

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
How is a screw going to hold someone's weight?
lol sorry im saw in a thread that you something can pin in your blafond dont know what it exact was

and suicide is always an option for evry one no excuus you can jump you can use a knife suicide is easy you just need balls

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
lol sorry im saw in a thread that you something can pin in your blafond dont know what it exact was

and suicide is always an option for evry one no excuus you can jump you can use a knife suicide is easy you just need balls
Plafond?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Apparently more people are found partially hanging, but that doesn't mean it's better. More people attempt partial, that's it. I'm going with full hanging, behind locked doors. 10mm thick rope, with a holding force well above my weight. SI and leaving everything to chance just seems so risky and not worth the experimentation.

Reactions: Amyend88
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
This has probably already been commented but I'm wondering. If I hang myself in my garage, what is the best to use? My father has belts that I can wrap around my neck, but would buying rope be better? I need to learn how to tie a noose knot properly still, but I'm just wondering which is best. I'm about 5'4 and I don't weight much, maybe less than 100lbs. Please help me out, thank you.