MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Question again, so I plan on using a belt when the time comes down the road, what would be the best way to tie it, I found a way on how to do it. I have a bunk in my room left over from when I was a kid. I'm 5'5 and the bunk bed bars are 5,6 or 5,7 I weight about 180 pounds. It's a leather belt so I doubt it will break, I might use a cable, I got plenty of em, second what will I look like when I'm passed, my mom worked in a funeral home and said hanging victims look like fish outta water, red face and red eyes also drooling. I wanna look peaceful not horrific. Any help or advice would be kind I'll probably wear a bedsheet above my head

elephantshoe

elephantshoe

unfinished business finisher
Jan 25, 2023
Question again, so I plan on using a belt when the time comes down the road, what would be the best way to tie it, I found a way on how to do it. I have a bunk in my room left over from when I was a kid. I'm 5'5 and the bunk bed bars are 5,6 or 5,7 I weight about 180 pounds. It's a leather belt so I doubt it will break, I might use a cable, I got plenty of em, second what will I look like when I'm passed, my mom worked in a funeral home and said hanging victims look like fish outta water, red face and red eyes also drooling. I wanna look peaceful not horrific. Any help or advice would be kind I'll probably wear a bedsheet above my head
I can't really give tips for hanging with a belt, I can only advice for buying a solid hemp rope from a hardware store or a static climbing rope from amazon if you have the ressources for it since those two are your best options. You probabably can make the belt work, but make sure to test thoroughly. Cables can work but will be very uncomfortable since they are so thin.

I plan on using a ski mask and maybe some sunglasses to hide my face, this way I can still see while having my hideous head obstructed. Maybe stick a note on my forehead with something along the lines of "be smart, dont pull the mask off"

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
I can't really give tips for hanging with a belt, I can only advice for buying a solid hemp rope from a hardware store or a static climbing rope from amazon if you have the ressources for it since those two are your best options. You probabably can make the belt work, but make sure to test thoroughly. Cables can work but will be very uncomfortable since they are so thin.

I plan on using a ski mask and maybe some sunglasses to hide my face, this way I can still see while having my hideous head obstructed. Maybe stick a note on my forehead with something along the lines of "be smart, dont pull the mask off"
That's good advice, but not the ski mask for me as it would be way to silly if my parents found me, plus I got long hair so it would work lol, but thanks for the advice

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
With my current situation and health/financial problems I have decided that only normal option for me is hanging myself. I have already bough a rope, it is 4m long polypropylen rope with 1,2cm thickness (or diameter or gauge I dont know specific word for this you get the point) There was two options coreless and with core, its basically the same but that one with core maintain its round shape so I did chose this one. I already tried using slip knot on my neck and I was about to pass out so I stoped, but it was just with hand, it was really without pain which really made me feel calm about CTB myself.

I am thinking about two methods.

1. Full Suspension
Currently I can use my bed by lifting it vertically and it will be 2m long so I can probably hang myself with full suspension, bed is made with pure wood so it will probably hold myself I am only around 60kg and 174cm high that wont be a problem, but there is side effect and its a compressing of the trachea (windpipe) and I am thinking if I will be able to withstand this unpleasant feeling/ or maybe pain. You can try yourself when you press it hard enough it will be very unpleasant, thats why I am thinking about second option.

2. Partial Suspension
I can also use my bed to CTB myself with partial, like this dude used it here (warning actuall photo of CTB person) - here
or I can use it this way, but I really dont know what types of knot did she used - here (same warning)

What I wanna help with is which of the methods is best ? I think first option is more reliable but it is not that "comfortable" as second two options could be,
also I am thinking that better one of that second two options is by the way girl did it and thats probably most "comfortable" from all of them, but there is problem with knots and reliability, there is probably risk that I can turn myself on the belly and somehow survive ?
I dont know how much body moves and tries to help itself when I will be unconscious if its only twitching then thats probably good.

I dont have any other options, I can not use door nor wardrobe bar (I dont have it) I have iron weights I used to train with when I was healthy. Can I use them somehow? Thanks for any advice. Would really appreciate types of knots girl used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kris7825
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
So I wanted to test how easy it was to pass out, I tied my belt around my neck and pulled as hard as I can, then I began to count to 100, I felt extremely light headed and started to close my eyes like I was tired, I also had issues like smelling blood or forgetting the order of numbers I started in. Was I close to passing out? I'm not sure if I did it right, any help or advice would be nice, I'm planning on buying climbing rope, Fuck I feel kinda high and sleepy

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
So I wanted to test how easy it was to pass out, I tied my belt around my neck and pulled as hard as I can, then I began to count to 100, I felt extremely light headed and started to close my eyes like I was tired, I also had issues like smelling blood or forgetting the order of numbers I started in. Was I close to passing out? I'm not sure if I did it right, any help or advice would be nice, I'm planning on buying climbing rope, Fuck I feel kinda high and sleepy
Being able to count up to 100 is indicator that you are doing some mistake... When I apply pressure to right place it takes like 6 second to almost pass out

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Being able to count up to 100 is indicator that you are doing some mistake... When I apply pressure to right place it takes like 6 second to almost pass out
I'm trying again, I'm fairly big so that could be why, I'm also using a belt so the tightness and area applied isn't enough, but I did feel like I was on the verge of sleeping, my arm grew tired so I couldn't pull for very long, I'm gonna test tonight and buy a rope some time, I also might buy stethoscope, for it to be easier to find. If you have any advice on testing dm or reply to this. Thanks

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
First try it with just bare hands, I think that sweet spot is between adams apple and bottom of your neck. Try apply pressure on that spot but apply it not just from side but also from front, when I was trying this It was not working when I applied pressure on side of neck and little to nothing from front side, I mean you need to apply pressure also to your airtube and also to sides of neck at the same time.. sorry for this chaotic english hope it makes sense. When you get it , it take usually few second to be able recognise that its that sweet spot.
I'm trying again, I'm fairly big so that could be why, I'm also using a belt so the tightness and area applied isn't enough, but I did feel like I was on the verge of sleeping, my arm grew tired so I couldn't pull for very long, I'm gonna test tonight and buy a rope some time, I also might buy stethoscope, for it to be easier to find. If you have any advice on testing dm or reply to this. Thanks
forgot to quote

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
First try it with just bare hands, I think that sweet spot is between adams apple and bottom of your neck. Try apply pressure on that spot but apply it not just from side but also from front, when I was trying this It was not working when I applied pressure on side of neck and little to nothing from front side, I mean you need to apply pressure also to your airtube and also to sides of neck at the same time.. sorry for this chaotic english hope it makes sense. When you get it , it take usually few second to be able recognise that its that sweet spot.
I can feel the pulse, but every time I press on it, I feel dizzy, so I'm hitting something. Do you have any visual guides, cause I know if I do it long enough I will see results. Thanks again it's by my Adams apple and I can feel it

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Sorry I dont have any visuals its better to examine yourself and know your sweet spot so visuals probably wont help anyway, but if you get it you will know that you hit it, your vision get darker after few seconds and then you will know that you got it right, then you can try with rope know where to place it. Its not rocket science so you will figure out
I can feel the pulse, but every time I press on it, I feel dizzy, so I'm hitting something. Do you have any visual guides, cause I know if I do it long enough I will see results. Thanks again it's by my Adams apple and I can feel it

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Sorry I dont have any visuals its better to examine yourself and know your sweet spot so visuals probably wont help anyway, but if you get it you will know that you hit it, your vision get darker after few seconds and then you will know that you got it right, then you can try with rope know where to place it. Its not rocket science so you will figure out

Ok, I think I hit, my vision started to get fuzzy, but I counted more then 6 seconds, so ik I'm hitting it, and you also said try to block my wind pipe? And also what do you mean from the side to the front? Sorry if I'm annoying, but at least I'm seeing some progress

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Ok, I think I hit, my vision started to get fuzzy, but I counted more then 6 seconds, so ik I'm hitting it, and you also said try to block my wind pipe? And also what do you mean from the side to the front? Sorry if I'm annoying, but at least I'm seeing some progress
Good progress, yes when I was trying with hand I also did apply pressure on windpipe not too much just as same as on the side. What I meant was that when I was trying to find my sweet spot it did not work untill I started to apply pressure also from front side (on front side of neck) When you are choking yourself you form with thumb and pointer somewhat "U" letter and what I did was just appling pressure with fingers on side (avoiding windpipe with arch between fingers) and it did not work, no feeling or just pumping blood into my head like it was going explode. But when I started apply same pressure on windpipse (front part of neck - from frontal side) and at the same time with fingers on both sides of neck (applying pressure from side) it started to work really quick. Hope you get me and nothing to be sorry about, I was lost with this too.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Good progress, yes when I was trying with hand I also did apply pressure on windpipe not too much just as same as on the side. What I meant was that when I was trying to find my sweet spot it did not work untill I started to apply pressure also from front side (on front side of neck) When you are choking yourself you form with thumb and pointer somewhat "U" letter and what I did was just appling pressure with fingers on side (avoiding windpipe with arch between fingers) and it did not work, no feeling or just pumping blood into my head like it was going explode. But when I started apply same pressure on windpipse (front part of neck - from frontal side) and at the same time with fingers on both sides of neck (applying pressure from side) it started to work really quick. Hope you get me and nothing to be sorry about, I was lost with this too.
Ah ok, so form a U but pressure on both, ok, cause I know if I do it for long enough I will pass out and probably die, but when I plan on hanging I plan on being left alone for a long ass time so. But thanks for the advice I'll keep trying

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Ah ok, so form a U but pressure on both, ok, cause I know if I do it for long enough I will pass out and probably die, but when I plan on hanging I plan on being left alone for a long ass time so. But thanks for the advice I'll keep trying
When you are trying just with fingers even after you pass out you wont die, when you will be unconscious you will stop apply pressure on neck and you will regain consciousess after few seconds, there are actually videos of that but I dont have saved any of that, you just need find link here or maybe directly on YT. Its like if you tried to CTB by stoping to breath, after you pass out (few minutes) you will start breathing when unconscious

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
When you are trying just with fingers even after you pass out you wont die, when you will be unconscious you will stop apply pressure on neck and you will regain consciousess after few seconds, there are actually videos of that but I dont have saved any of that, you just need find link here or maybe directly on YT. Its like if you tried to CTB by stoping to breath, after you pass out (few minutes) you will start breathing when unconscious
Ah ok, I'll try to find some vids, if you come across any pm me. Thanks for the help. I'm starting to get the hang of it. No pun intended btw

• Yay!
Reactions: MiraiShisen
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Hello guys,what kind of rope to use to hang yourself? I need some help!

magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
Is partial hanging a peaceful way to go?
If you find the sweet spot, then yes. I tried the partial hanging method 1 or 2 days ago. I had a good setup and quickly lost consciousness but still failed and woke up on the floor with terrible headaches, nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness. So if you want 100% success, you should go for the full suspension method instead. The partial hanging method has no guarantee for success.

• Hugs
Reactions: counting-out-time and MiraiShisen
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
If you find the sweet spot, then yes. I tried the partial hanging method 1 or 2 days ago. I had a good setup and quickly lost consciousness but still failed and woke up on the floor with terrible headaches, nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness. So if you want 100% success, you should go for the full suspension method instead. The partial hanging method has no guarantee for success.
I'm still trying to find my sweet spot, I'm planning on getting a stethoscope, to find my carotid

magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
I'm still trying to find my sweet spot, I'm planning on getting a stethoscope, to find my carotid
I had a hard time finding the carotid arteries too at first but after looking for the pulse every day on both sides of my neck by using 2 fingers, I was able to pass out in seconds during my last attempt. The pulse is also much stronger on the left side of my neck.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
I had a hard time finding the carotid arteries too at first but after looking for the pulse every day on both sides of my neck by using 2 fingers, I was able to pass out in seconds during my last attempt. The pulse is also much stronger on the left side of my neck.
So your suppose to block both of them? Guess I'm big dumb dumb for blocking one, I could only get dizzy and feel tired, even with a belt

magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
So your suppose to block both of them? Guess I'm big dumb dumb for blocking one, I could only get dizzy and feel tired, even with a belt
Yes. If you block both of your carotid arteries but not the airway, you'll get dizzy and pass out quickly.

ronj

ronj

Jun 13, 2023
If you don't mind. Why did it failed? Did your rope snap? SI?

magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
If you don't mind. Why did it failed? Did your rope snap? SI?
The rope snapped.

I hit the sweet spot and became unconscious very quick so I don't think that SI kicked in although it's possible that I was moving while unconscious which caused the rope to snap.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Full. Any discomfort will be short as you pass out quickly.

Alo the obvi alien

Alo the obvi alien

Planner
Jun 20, 2023
I tried all the positions and I think three works best first have a chair to lean on. Then move it away from you. If you need two use too. You can also sit in the chair and push it away

Reactions: ੈ ‧₊˚ ↱🍒. Cherry ⸙
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Please help! Is this rope good for hanging?it's 20 m I can make it thick,I also tried to break it,it seems solid. It's also quite cheap too!

If not,can you recommend what rope should I use?

Thanks in advance

IMG 20230623 181644

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Please help! Is this rope good for hanging?it's 20 m I can make it thick,I also tried to break it,it seems solid. It's also quite cheap too!

If not,can you recommend what rope should I use?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 114945
It may be able to hold your body weight, but it looks awfully thin. Thinner ligatures are prone to cutting into the skin and will be ultimately more painful. Hanging already isn't a pleasant experience, so I recommend at least using the best option available. For reference I'm using a cotton cord rope I bought for cheap at my local hardware store. I hope you're able to find peace.

Reactions: loopdaloop