ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Whenever I especially loathe myself, I imagine a little version of me in a box and then shake it as hard as I can so the little me slams against the walls.

I hate myself more than I have hated anyone or anything; all my thoughts towards myself are cruel and abusive. I can't hurt myself enough.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: I_love_to_bake and the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
When I think to myself my thoughts sound like this: "I can figure this out."

When I'm anxious I start talking to myself: "You don't really know how to figure this out, do you?"

When I'm loathing there's another me that talks behind my back: "Look at him! What at stupid piece of SHIT! He can't figure it out!"

Reactions: Oyoy
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I hate myself immensely: I am addicted to h. Drug ruined my life, n part because I could get away with it, $$$$ million net- profession wise. N matter how high I was n h and c, my bright mind always covered me. I could lecture, for example, on everything's my from Navajo kachinas to Sumerian cuneiform tables, all the while flying high on h and c. Sometimes, one's strengths are a cover for addiction.

Reactions: 21Neberg
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Plenty.

Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Hello as the title says now much do you hate your self ? Me i just despise my self so much cant look in the mirror any more last time I did i ended up ripping the mirror off the wall.
I have strong points that help give me a chance at life, to "succeed", but I hate how I can't make the simple decision of whether I can tolerate this horrible world and give it a chance or if I want nothing to do with it. I hate the mistakes I've made, and I hate the choices I've made. I hate how the world is, and I hate who I am, the mind I have. I hate it. And yet I also am ok with it. And I hate that I am. I hate the duality in it. I hate myself for being like that.

keiichidono

keiichidono

Suicidey
Mar 10, 2020
I hate myself because if I were as heartless as normal people I'd be able to survive and be happy. I hate myself enough to bash my head into every bottle of alcohol I drink hoping to mash my brains out and I drink several bottles a day.

Reactions: I_love_to_bake and Oyoy
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
There's akind of artistry to self hatred: it requires immense patience with
And a kind of pitiless devotion to detail, even at the price of pain. It is part of you, at times I in remission at time's not so. This is why, say, toenail fungus commercials are so irritating to me. If only that were my only difficulty lol

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
How much do I hate myself?. Well, let's see. I saw this and thought "oh look a thread that applies to me"- is that any Indication? Idk what kind of scale I'm supposed to use to rate my self hatred, but I hate myself a lot I think. For many reasons, such as things I've done (to myself & others /family) and things I've failed at doing.

• Hugs
Reactions: I_love_to_bake, Halo13, Oyoy and 2 others
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Me being burned at the stake would be honorable to the people who want to get rid of a burden like me

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I am a failure but i don't hate myself, i just made bad decisions and now i'm here. Cause and effect. I don't hate or blame anyone else.

Reactions: Halo13 and Oyoy
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Normally i don't hate myself very much. But today i can't even look in the mirror. I seem to keep hurting others..

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Idk anymore. I don't feel anything about myself much recently, maybe I'll get upset and feel suicidal for a couple minutes to an hour but besides that I just exist

Reactions: I_love_to_bake

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I sometimes hate trick questions because of unverified assumptions they convey without actually saying it. Would it be "To all those people who hate themselves, how much do you hate yourself?" or "You hate yourself. The question is, how much you hate yourself?" Or something else?

By self you mean the body surface we see in the mirror? Or the experience we have to go through? Whatever the self is, I don't think I hate it. But it would be nice to experience hate because it can motivate us to respond to the perceived wrongdoings and improve our experience. Without hate how we are going to respond to the bullshit the universe throws at us?

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I have come to learn, with my experience in hating myself....

that it has been a waste of time, that self hatred could actually just be another form of narcissism, and I may as well have loved myself because at least that way I would have not been so negative and would've been more fun to be around and have saved some relationships. Funny how that works.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I genuinely believe I am the most worthless person on this planet. There is no doubt in my mind that everyone would be better off without me, although no one wants to admit it. It's hard to describe how I feel about myself, it's all so intensely negative.

• Hugs
Reactions: I_love_to_bake and GiveUp
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm so tired of myself and others and this world. One more year finally is like a breath of fresh air

• Hugs
Reactions: GiveUp
GiveUp

GiveUp

Suicidal Spinster
Feb 18, 2020
I hate myself. If I had a wish it would be to wake up as someone elss. I hate who I am. I do and say the wrong things. I dont achieve anything positive.

I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I've been hating myself passionately for my entire life. I can relate to hating mirrors. Mirrors always make me uncomfortable. I've trained myself to look at the ground and avoid catching a glimpse of myself. When I see myself in the mirror it reminds me of everything I hate.

D

decafe

Feb 4, 2020
I don't like myself. I have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror and over the past years just stopped being in photos. I feel I am at point of acceptance of self dislike.

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
I hate myself to a near psychotic level. Pretty much every second I have another hate wave of utter self hate to a insanity level. Just all day, wave after wave. The person I obsessed with without knowing how unhealthy it is what I was doing, being a shitty child, being abusive and beating up others and being a shitty student every disgusting mistake. All day. Over and over. It will not stop. It is utter torture. When I think of myself I feel physically ill. I cannot eat. I cannot sleep at night due to not trusting myself even in my sleep. It's so insane. All night I have nightmares off all the fucked up shit I have done. I want it ended. I don't care anymore about anything else. It's actually also a way of comfort. Because with this torture I have the illusion justice is being done. So that I don't have to worry about that either. I am beyond pathetic.

• Hugs