mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I'm basically tea total. I don't like losing control, I've seen what happens when I do. I don't want to think I'm better than I am, there's enough people on youtube for that
I see that you say you are a tea totaller,do you actually like tea? Or do you just mean that you abstain from alcohol? Just wondering because I have been getting into herbal teas and wonder what people prefer and why.

Reactions: Final Escape and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I just meant I don't really drink alcohol but I do like tea as it happens https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-need-this-cup.33475/#post-617959

Reactions: Final Escape, your pathologist and mesohappy
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Zero. Used to binge drink off and on in my late teens and 20's but it was never a problem.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If I have like two drinks or a large mixed cocktail with multiple types of liquor im fucked lol! I learned long ago that I might be allergic or just can't tolerate alcohol. But with stimulants and thc is what I seem to do well with. Weed is friend lol! Speed is friend. Alcohol not friend :pfff: if I take speed daily it's not my friend and same with pot. I have to use in moderation.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
If I have like two drinks or a large mixed cocktail with multiple types of liquor im fucked lol! I learned long ago that I might be allergic or just can't tolerate alcohol. But with stimulants and thc is what I seem to do well with. Weed is friend lol! Speed is friend. Alcohol not friend :pfff: if I take speed daily it's not my friend and same with pot. I have to use in moderation.
When you come down off the speed,you aren't fucked? How long does it buy you,one day? Speed is the fucking devil.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I just meant I don't really drink alcohol but I do like tea as it happens https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-need-this-cup.33475/#post-617959
Thanks bud..Your posts always warms the cockles of my heart.

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Really? I would never have known. I'd encourage everyone to speak up about these things because if we don't it might be too late. You never know what a difference it could make to someone

• Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
When you come down off the speed,you aren't fucked? How long does it buy you,one day? Speed is the fucking devil.
ADD drugs is what I use, they are a little more controllable but it's still speed. I can use ADD meds with breaks every other day or every couple days and be ok. I can't take every day or I will end up with psychosis and become suicidal. I cannot use meth, cocaine, crack casually the way I can use ADD medication very lightly.

Last edited: