ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
None. I don't need to use the ignore button to ignore certain posts. That said, I have used the ignore button once on user I frequently disagree with to understand the functionality of the ignore button but, once I understood the functionality of it, I un-ignored them. I truly can't understand how people don't have any self control to where they need to rely on a button to ignore people. imo, the ignore button should only really be used if the user is actively harassing you, not if they're saying some controversial stuff
I wonder if I'm one of them. Normally I'd have a consistent way to check if a user has ignored me or not but that way doesn't work on you due to your settings

Reactions: Infinite Solipsist and sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
0 / none

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
None. I don't need to use the ignore button to ignore certain posts. That said, I have used the ignore button once on user I frequently disagree with to understand the functionality of the ignore button but, once I understood the functionality of it, I un-ignored them. I truly can't understand how people don't have any self control to where they need to rely on a button to ignore people. imo, the ignore button should only really be used if the user is actively harassing you, not if they're saying some controversial stuff

I wonder if I'm one of them. Normally I'd have a consistent way to check if a user has ignored me or not but that way doesn't work on you due to your settings
Who taught you that way? Lol 😉

@soulkitty I wonder if I'm one of them too 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Rocinante, derpyderpins and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Who taught you that way? Lol ;)
A user with around 120 IQ and who is super curious about the world. I forgot their username which is concerning because I could have sworn they were famous on SaSu. Maybe you could tell me who they are.

Alright, alright, I'm joking. You taught me the method. You really do have an IQ of 120

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
A few people but I usually ignore whole threads instead. I tend to give everyone a fair chance for a while and have only ignored people whose viewpoints I consistently majorly disagree with and/or people who just want drama. I'm here to be chill and discuss hard topics. If I wanted to argue I would go to reddit or twitter.
I truly can't understand how people don't have any self control to where they need to rely on a button to ignore people.
For me, this isn't about a lack of discipline as it is just convenience. If I know I'm not going to agree with anything a person said or a topic in an entire thread, it's more convenient if they just don't show up at all for me. More of a quality of life thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: avoid
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
None except a couple that tried to shove recovery down my throat when I got here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ijustwishtodie
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024

i'm just a lil innocent soul who would never do any harm!!!
(just don't check the 7 deadly sins thread, i may have admitted to committing a lot of them💀)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
None, I don't like the idea of experiencing a different reality of the forum. I want to experience the forum as it is.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Zero - although I left all my message conversations recently so some people might think they're on ignore. (I was paranoid about some new users that were asking for sources being prolifers or pigs)

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

• Wow
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I don't think any. Don't see why I would. If we disagree about things I probably either respect you and want to discuss to improve my own stance or I find you funny and want to jerk you around.

limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
1, seeing their constant posts was too much

I don't think any. Don't see why I would. If we disagree about things I probably either respect you and want to discuss to improve my own stance or I find you funny and want to jerk you around.
I guess I didn't consider reasons beyond disagreement.

Reactions: eatantz
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Woof that's a lot. Maybe I haven't been here long enough to experience having to use the ignore button.
1, seeing their constant posts was too much
Checks users who post more than 6 post per day everyday.

lol.
Do people think there will be a sub forum on SS with all the people that are on ignore? Would be interesting to see the culprits haha.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, rozeske and eatantz
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes...
Annoying people all around me,
And so my number grows..."

I thought that was a weird, made only for the movie "Love, Actually" song, but it's actually a real song... and I just learned that this year😒
I don't even really like movie... but I like to mock that guy at xmas time...
Hate it when you find out you're a dumdum😔

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
0. Forums aren't my only social outlet so I don't really stay touchy over comments online.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I just find some types of posts annoying.
I'm sure I'm annoying too 😁

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and derpyderpins
K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
Zero, and I don't think I've ever blocked or technically ignored anyone. I guess I just low-key enjoy being annoyed and rolling my eyes sometimes.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DefinitelyReady and derpyderpins
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Zero, and I don't think I've ever blocked or technically ignored anyone. I guess I just low-key enjoy being annoyed and rolling my eyes sometimes.
I high-key do not enjoy....😂 There is no "blocking" or "complete ignore"; otherwise, I might be more "Cindy-Lou👱‍♀️" than "Grinch🤢"...
Maybe😎

• Yay!
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Just one person (who's shown up in this thread)

• Yay!
yellowjester

yellowjester

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
8 or 9. I'll probably unignore them at some point, but I just can't handle all the autism right now; it's contagious.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I've taken everyone off ignore. I feel more in touch with my humanity these days. I believe we all deserve a voice and everyone's point of view is valid. It has nothing to do with the fact that I lowkey want to see what those wankers post and by ignoring them I'm shooting myself in the foot.

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Praestat_Mori, Saturn_ and 1 other person