Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Do any of you go out weekends? Are you more or less social friday- sunday than the rest of the week. Do you feel better or worse?

I don't really like weekends or holydays. Too many people everywhere, in such hurry, looking happy, making me feel worse.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Pineapplecrown
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I used to love Fridays, going out partying, loud music, bass that shakes you, dark somewhat packed venues where everyone just jumps to the music.

All days are the same at the moment, I haven't met up with a single old friend in about 10 years. Or even talked to one,

Last edited:
Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sólstafir and 4 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
What does it mean when weekends feel like any other day? Aren't they supposed to be the days you have a ~break~ or something.
Hooray for contributing nothing to society woo

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Meeseeks and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
What does it mean when weekends feel like any other day? Aren't they supposed to be the days you have a ~break~ or something.
Hooray for contributing nothing to society woo
Break from life? What's new. I live between 4 walls

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I think of people like you and me, and others here, who haven't found this place. Maybe they think theyre still a part of society. And maybe they want society to be more like what we have here

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RbnHopeless and 2 others
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
Honestly any holidays and free days have been a nightmare for me in the past year or so. I have nothing to do and just suffer through the day hoping it will end soon. Its become like that every day though, I haven't been to school in 3 weeks.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 1 other person
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
All of my days are identical: I either sleep or waste time.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sólstafir and 6 others
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
I wish I could sleep.

EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
Same way I spend every other day... 99% of the time in bed, on SS, watching TV. It's an accomplishment just to shower and wash my hair these days.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, OkTotti and 7 others
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
Weekends are so depressing for me that I almost prefer working!

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Motherfly and 2 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Weekends are so depressing for me that I almost prefer working!
I always work on weekend shifts. This provides me with an excuse to avoid family gatherings.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Norest4thewicked and 2 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Waiting. Waiting for a response.
But also doing chores, eating, sleeping. But really, waiting and keeping my wi-fi, device charged, is all I really seem to do now. I'm just waiting. It's the hardest part. I'm under-employed/basically unemployed, so I'm just going through the motions, until "today's the day."
It can't come fast enough

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 3 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I stay in my room. I dont go out unless I have to for survival of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Susannah and 1 other person
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Same as my weekdays

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RbnHopeless and 3 others
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
My big accomplishment of the day was moving to the living room to watch tv for a couple hours. I retreated back to my bedroom after I couldn't take it anymore.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
My big accomplishment of the day was moving to the living room to watch tv for a couple hours. I retreated back to my bedroom after I couldn't take it anymore.
Sounds just like me;)

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and EndofMyRope
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Alone and bored playing videogames.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Susannah
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I'm newly unemployed and on disability benefits so I spend 6 days out of 7 isolated and sick in my flat. I usually see my sister and a friend on a Saturday or a Sunday for a few hours. So human interaction for me is practically non-existent.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I'm newly unemployed and on disability benefits so I spend 6 days out of 7 isolated and sick in my flat. I usually see my sister and a friend on a Saturday or a Sunday for a few hours. So human interaction for me is practically non-existent.
Lots of love to you.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and MsM3talGamer
RbnHopeless

RbnHopeless

Sep 19, 2018
Just like any other day (unemployed for many years): in my room, lying in bed trying to sleep and not exist, sometimes reading. I only leave the house to walk my dogs.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Susannah
52shriek

52shriek

Student
Nov 6, 2018
For years, I overslept (I have a sleeping disorder) so I'd wake up at 6pm and feel guilty and ashamed. Lately I've been waking up a bit earlier, 11am today specifically, and boy do I miss my oversleeping. As I woke up, I felt so bored and empty, hopeless and apathetic that I've taken a sleeping tablet hoping I could go back to sleep for the rest of the day. At least dreams are entertaining, even the bad ones. That's how far gone I am. I'd rather have nightmares and at least feel *something* for a change.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 4 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Just like any other day (unemployed for many years): in my room, lying in bed trying to sleep and not exist, sometimes reading. I only leave the house to walk my dogs.
That's one of the advantages having a dog. I also have a dog, to drag me out, and of course, being my trusted friend, always eager to cuddle and love me.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Waiting. Waiting for a response.
But also doing chores, eating, sleeping. But really, waiting and keeping my wi-fi, device charged, is all I really seem to do now. I'm just waiting. It's the hardest part. I'm under-employed/basically unemployed, so I'm just going through the motions, until "today's the day."
It can't come fast enough
Are you as old as Dr Farnsworth? Sorry, random thought.but that's like me. Waiting for what though?

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Movies, music, smoke, fap, video games, YouTube, sleep, overeat. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dartz and 3 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Are you as old as Dr Farnsworth? Sorry, random thought.but that's like me. Waiting for what though?
No. 24. Just like his personality. Waiting for a local partner in the mega thread. Cya.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 1 other person
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
20% actually doing stuff that needs to be done (chores)
50% sleeping way too long and contemplating suicide
25% driving off at night and do stupid things. (If my car isn't in need of repairs and if i can pay for fuel.
5% social activities i can't really not do.