coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
honestly maybe. i do hate how empathetic i am especially because almost all of my friends in every group have gone through some horrible shit, and seeing horrible shit everywhere just affects me alot (not as much anymore idk)
weirdly i wasnt as empathetic until i realised i was trans and then i became like extremely empathetic
but also like, i'm super empathetic towards friends, but to anyone i dont like i have like reverse empathy, like whenever anything bad happens to people i dont like i feel good and then i kinda feel bad about that idk. its weird. sometimes i dont even dislike them for a good reason my brain just hates them and idk why (sometimes i get over it like with one guy recently that took me like a month or two and i think i dont hate him anymore idk. i hate people very easily lmao. he was really cool and i liked him then something minor happened and then i hated him and now im like "hes cool i guess?") idk what im even yapping about lmao im not sober
idk i dont like it cus sometimes if its strangers i feel bad but sometimes i dont? like when my grandad died i didnt know him well but i didnt really care and that made me feel like a bad person but like i cared more about that it made my parents sad idk.

Maormer

Maormer

May 21, 2024
I got dealt a few bad hands but for the most part I should have a good life. I have a family who loves me, I wasn't abused, I dont have any serious trauma (or at least i didn't until i attempted and obvi surviving that Isn't great for your mental health lol), i do well in college, i have a couple friends who do really care about me even if i dont see them much. I think there is just something genuinely wrong with my head. I felt a lot of guilt for ruining and tossing aside a life that other people would kill for, but what use is a "good" life if you still want it to end? Idk it used to eat away at me a lot but these days it doesn't bother me as often.

27ClubSoon

27ClubSoon

Potential Former Person
Aug 21, 2024
Obviously it makes you feel a little pathetic. Can go down the whole you shouldn't feel sad you have XYZ you should be grateful you have that look at others. Classic examples being people war torn countries, famines etc.

However peoples own personal struggles are exactly that personal to them. No matter how minor if something matters to you it can't just let it go.

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
idk i dont like it cus sometimes if its strangers i feel bad but sometimes i dont? like when my grandad died i didnt know him well but i didnt really care and that made me feel like a bad person but like i cared more about that it made my parents sad idk.
the passing of your grandad who you did not know well and what you feel sometimes towards other strangers is not the same thing. i have lost grandparents and didn't know what to feel because i barely got to know them. only looking back later in life i realized there was a loss in the not knowing them, loss of connection to my history, but i could not help that.

cantThinkOfName

cantThinkOfName

Sep 12, 2024
Yes. The idea that if life feels this shit when I'm as "lucky" as I am, then why would I ever want to life if it could be worse. I simply don't understand how people who have it so much worse choose to keep living just for the sake of it. I understand people have a biological urge to live because if you didn't then humanity would have never lived long enough to survive, but surely some amount of people have decided its not worth living just for the sake of it, so you can end up dead later on anyway right?