followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
everything just hurts so much.. trying to find anything to stop the hurt but nothing works..
I want to die so badly... I have my sn but, I don't know,, I'm afraid of leaving my pets behind bc no one will care for them.
my partner got a gun even though I told them how uncomfortable it makes me. if I get a night alone I'll try anything to get my hands on it, where ever he hid it. maybe it'll teach him to listen to me for once.
I'm tired of being abused. if I get upset about anything he threatens to hurt me, to lock me out of the house, to force me to move somewhere else. he blames me for being uncomfortable around the gun. he blames me for having suicidal thoughts. he blames me for having emotions. it hurts so much.
all I want is to be dead. I'm praying for a heart attack or for the courage to do it myself.
please help.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, lonelygirl111, jodes2 and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're going through this 🤗

• Love
Reactions: followingfate
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
everything just hurts so much.. trying to find anything to stop the hurt but nothing works..
I want to die so badly... I have my sn but, I don't know,, I'm afraid of leaving my pets behind bc no one will care for them.
my partner got a gun even though I told them how uncomfortable it makes me. if I get a night alone I'll try anything to get my hands on it, where ever he hid it. maybe it'll teach him to listen to me for once.
I'm tired of being abused. if I get upset about anything he threatens to hurt me, to lock me out of the house, to force me to move somewhere else. he blames me for being uncomfortable around the gun. he blames me for having suicidal thoughts. he blames me for having emotions. it hurts so much.
all I want is to be dead. I'm praying for a heart attack or for the courage to do it myself.
please help.
If that guy was a real man, he would be supportive. I'm sorry he feels like that. Sometimes a divorce or break up can make things better. Especially if you find someone who really does love you.

• Love
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
Go to a place where he can't find you and live again!

brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
please help.
It sounds like this abusive person is the source of your unhappiness. If you could be free of them and the pain they made you feel would you want to live?

You can try to call a shelter and escape. Try to reach out for help when you can and when it's safe to do. Call a hotline. Reach out to friends or relatives if you have anyone. Don't take his poison into you.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful what you are going through. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation, living really is so painful. I wish you relief.

• Love
lonelygirl111

lonelygirl111

i don’t know what i’m doing anymore
Sep 20, 2022
i'm sorry for your pain. abusive partners make life feel suffocating and lonely. i'm sure you love him a lot but he's putting your health at risk and you deserve to be free. the fact that he would bring a gun in your house knowing your uncomfortable and what you may do if you find it is truly careless and cruel. i genuinely hope you and your pets can find a way out somehow you don't deserve to live in fear of him and to be in so much pain.

• Love
followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
i'm sorry for your pain. abusive partners make life feel suffocating and lonely. i'm sure you love him a lot but he's putting your health at risk and you deserve to be free. the fact that he would bring a gun in your house knowing your uncomfortable and what you may do if you find it is truly careless and cruel. i genuinely hope you and your pets can find a way out somehow you don't deserve to live in fear of him and to be in so much pain.
thank you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelygirl111