Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Apparently yelling and growling when someone attempts to go to knock the front door (I have CCTV on the door) is no fun,

my yells of *Get the fugde away* is in no fun, and yes kids do actually run when I do yell!! I think my neighbours have potentially
Bah Humbug....

Any one else here thinks halloween sucks?!

Reactions: OreoWellington and Mr2005
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I can understand people liking it. I don't. I come from a large Irish family where even ancient traditions die hard so I still take at least a passing note of the quarter festivals, tomorrow being Samhain.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Rachel74 and SuicidalSymphonies
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I'm sitting at my front door dressed as the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Surprisingly they are avoiding my home.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Haku, Disintegration and 4 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I like Halloween. But I don't like fat, cheeky little bastards disturbing my 'Horror Movie Marathon Night' I stick the youngest dog out front. He's a vicious little fucker. Works a treat.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Haku, Stan and 4 others
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Sorry OP, Halloween is my fave holiday so I can't get behind this. That said, I never enjoyed Trick-or-Treating as a kid, nor have I ever handed out candy as an adult. I just love the spooky atmosphere and horror movies and junk.

Reactions: Haku, SuicidalSymphonies, Stan and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I do actually! There were quite a few killer clown things going on for a short while which I must admit would have scared the crap out of me if I saw one late at night. Few videos of them on youtube
I used to drink in Northampton. If I'd seen Pennywise while pished I think I'd have gone to brown alert. Mind you I did encounter Mr Blobby pished once. Him not me.

Reactions: Stan
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I used to drink in Northampton. If I'd seen Pennywise while pished I think I'd have gone to brown alert. Mind you I did encounter Mr Blobby pished once. Him not me.
Bit off topic but that's just reminded me of the time I pole danced for the Honey Monster.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Bit off topic but that's just reminded me of the time I pole danced for the Hunny Monster.
pictures or it didn't happen. lol
I do wish there was a laughing emoji at times

• Love
Reactions: BPD_LE and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
pictures or it didn't happen. lol

I do wish there was a laughing emoji at times
LOL I want to see pictures. And yes we need a roflmao emoji.

Reactions: BPD_LE
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
He was a good tipper. Not as good as Tony though. He was Grrrrreat!
All the Americans are scratching their heads wondering if we are having some kind of episode

Reactions: Haku
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
and 20 mins into my thread and I am sooooo freaking lost!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Rachel74
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Sitting in a Halloween dress, dressed as a cat right now. It's my favourite holiday but it's cold and raining. Don't think I'll be seeing any children tonight besides my godson.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
that's just reminded me of the time I pole danced for the Honey Monster.

Omg, this sounds like a Family Guy cutaway joke. :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE, Haku, Rachel74 and 1 other person
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I love Halloween. It's the one holiday that I'm not depressed on. I should have scheduled my suicide for tonight since I'm kind of happy but then I'd miss all the great movises that are on and I've loved horror since I was 5.

• Love
Reactions: Haku and SuicidalSymphonies
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
I'm sitting at my front door dressed as the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Surprisingly they are avoiding my home.

Hahaha.....Seriously frightened me as a child.

Reactions: Haku and Stan
Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
Halloween is my favorite day of the year, and I would never hate it, but, this will probably not be the best one I have, because of my situation, and my second Halloween that I will not go anywhere, but, I still will not be as depressed on this day, will be playing a Halloween type video game, and watching horror movies, so today will not be too bad.

B

brain problems

defective
May 31, 2019
I used to really love Halloween. Still do, but there isn't much to do as an adult :pfff: Really miss that magic feeling I felt as a kid around this time lol

Reactions: Élégie and Haku
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Anyway, at the risk of further off topic thread derailment, back to the pole dancing pictures!

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Stan and Deleted member 1465
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I hate it. Just like any other festivities. The fact that 10 or 15 years ago halloween was not known here makes it even worse. Why did this shit come blowing over from the states. It's all catered arround buisiness and money.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've always been obsessed with anything horror related so Halloween is probably my favorite holiday of the year. It's just a shame that the old practices of trick or treating are dying off because people are too paranoid and afraid nowadays.