Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I agree with the criticism actually. It's almost as if Evisceratedjester can say whatever the hell she wants. Btw what color ribbon do we wear in standing up for victims of mind control?

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I don't know if you know but this forum was originally created by incels - there's even a sister forum with some really questionable and shit takes on suicide.
This forum has changed and has since deviated from that path - but that doesn't mean the mods still don't have to work endlessly to weed out individuals who wish to exploit vulnerable people here.
This latter aspect, and overall management of the site, has not changed any since the management passed over imo, you've been here six weeks and are dishing out potted histories of this site, who are you, like seriously

Reactions: WhiteRabbit
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm sorry, but do you know everything that goes on this site?
I don't know if you know but this forum was originally created by incels - there's even a sister forum with some really shit takes on suicide.
This forum has changed and has since deviated from that path - but that doesn't mean the mods still don't have to work tirelessly to weed out individuals who wish to exploit vulnerable people here.

Also why would this post be focused on helping victims if OP themselves claims to be a victim themself? And I'm not coddling OP, I just think it's so strange that out of every post here people gather like locusts to poke fun at someone who went trough a clearly traumatic event. I'm not saying that everything OP says is true - I'm just saying that they have plausable cause to be upset - and people who go through these traumatic events aren't going to see it the same was as you and I.

People are quick to defend this site (which has had multiple threads of people contemplating homicide and will get radio silence) but are so reactionary to posts like OP, it's just really strange. This is the only site where I can vent openly about heavy topics (sometimes I really wish it wasn't) and for that reason - these discussions shouldn't excluded these topics either.
Okay, what does this have to do with my points though? Along with that, most of the criticism towards this site is mainly about it supposedly pushing minors to suicide. That's like, 90% of what outsiders complain about when it comes to here. The incel thing isn't typically the big focal point of people's arguments against the existence of this site. The creators of this site haven't been involved here in years and most people on here are very against misogyny.

Also, the OP never claimed to be a victim of sex trafficking, to my knowledge. When talking about their personal experiences they were mostly talking about their mother, experiences with the mental healthcare system, and some stuff about some teen girls being SA'd. They never claimed to be a victim of the thing they are ranting about (which is mostly stuff regarding sex trafficking done by Satanists).

While some of the shitposts due reference the OP, most seem to be random shit and are mainly focusing on the other shitposters. This isn't to say that I think it's right that there is a bunch of shitposting under this thread (I don't mind a little bit of it, but this is a lot) and I will acknowledge that I'm in the wrong for partaking in it earlier on. Still, no one is coming at them for their trauma. Any mention of them seems to mainly revolve around the conspiratorial parts of their post, not the parts about their actual traumatic experiences.

The reactionary aspect makes sense. They are literally throwing out all of these conspiracy theories out in a single post. I don't think anybody here is trying to be cruel or mean. A few jokes led to the thread being full-on derailed. That's it. It's normal and it happens.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I don't know if you know but this forum was originally created by incels
It has long been my dream to have a male-only suicide forum. And the funny thing is that the females would agree, too? Seeing incels die, it's a win-win.

Along with that, most of the criticism towards this site is mainly about it supposedly pushing minors to suicide.
I support the children's right to a happy childhood AND/OR SUICIDE. Because it makes more sense that children getting fucked.