Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
You didn't get to the part about indestructible slaves and growing brains in jars?
Only someone lacking an attention deficit disorder could do that, maybe an actual normie could achieve this but there ain't none around these parts

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Crayon eater
May 9, 2024
Only someone lacking an attention deficit disorder could do that, maybe an actual normie could achieve this but there ain't none around these parts
piss off normie. I'm intellectually superior to you as a speshul snowflake and you know it.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
This thread is derailed as fuck, lol.

Anyway, OP, there is likely no mystical satanic cult running everything behind the scenes, or whatever. This type of conspiratorial thinking is honestly pretty harmful, especially since it blinds people to the real reasons behind many of the issues today and leads to them denying things that ate very real and serious. Instead of promoting critical thinking this type of rhetoric preys on people's fears. A lot of these conspiracies have no actual evidence to support them, with a lot of actual professionals having already disproved a lot of this stuff. For example, there was a study that was done, involving 77 scientists, in which they reviewed samples of soil from different areas to find evidence of chemtrails. Only one scientist found something, meanwhile all the other results were negative.

Reactions: Rust, Lady Laudanum and WhiteRabbit
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
piss off normie. I'm intellectually superior to you as a speshul snowflake and you know it.
Congratulations on hurdling the lowest of bars.
You've already identified yourself as a neurotypical. I smell normie all over you.
My parents are dead and l go to work in a shirt and tie because rent, when will 'bald_smalldick_1998' persuade the government to kill me, i am too stupefied please sum1 write essays on my behalf

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhiteRabbit, Lady Laudanum and EvisceratedJester
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Crayon eater
May 9, 2024
My parents are dead and l go to work in a shirt and tie because rent, when will 'bald_smalldick_1998' persuade the government to kill me, i am too stupefied please sum1 write essays on my behalf
No need for "bald_smalldick_1998" to persuade the government to kill me when I'm going to die from laughing at this comment

lovelesslifeless

lovelesslifeless

~ ♪
Aug 28, 2024
A large portion of the post is literally them ranting about a variety of conspiracy theories and complaining about satanists. I'm sorry that they had a rough childhood, but the other parts of the post are clearly what I am referring to when I claim it to be "nonsensical".
This is a safe space for all individuals from all walks of life.
The whole post is a collection about their bad experiences and those close to them.
Why are you so reactive if it's just a silly conspiracy theory to you? It's still a vent.
There's plenty of posts here that're equally outlandish - which is usually a product of their trauma and experiences.
Be understanding, put on your big boy pants and just ignore them.
That goes for everyone else here.
I can't imagine them coming back here and reading all these shitty posts.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rust and sevennn
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
*begrudgingly hands over cybercoins to stoopid normie*
This describes 80% of DMs
Um, askually, it was $750.
You know what? I bought it too at that price and l allowed someone who discovered it to flush it down the toilet because happy days were looming large and I've never seen a single film or tv show so was absolutely unaware of the possibility of this being a bad idea

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You know what? I bought it too at that price and l allowed someone who discovered it to flush it down the toilet because happy days were looming large and I've never seen a single film or tv show so was absolutely unaware of the possibility of this being a bad idea
Maybe someday another cartel member will work out something with an unscrupulous vet and N will be back on the market.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
This is a safe space for all individuals from all walks of life.
The whole post is a collection about their bad experiences and those close to them.
Why are you so reactive if it's just a silly conspiracy theory to you? It's still a vent.
There's plenty of posts here that're equally outlandish - which is usually a product of their trauma and experiences.
Be understanding, put on your big boy pants and just ignore them.
That goes for everyone else here.
I can't imagine them coming back here and reading all these shitty posts.
Part of the post is a collection of their bad experiences (particularly at the beginning). The majority of it is them pushing their conspiracy theories. Also, when did I call them "silly"? Last time I checked, I referred to said conspiracy theories as actually being harmful. Either way, this is a public forum where people are allowed to share their views. You are the one getting worked up over one post calling this nonsensical when it is kind of nonsensical. You are having someone pushing conspiracy theories, including ones against things like vaccines. If you are going to put views like that online, then others are allowed to respond with their opinions on them.

Also, I don't wear big boy pants. I wear big girl pants along and boots with the fur, thank you very much.

Reactions: Lady Laudanum
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Maybe someday another cartel member will work out something with an unscrupulous vet and N will be back on the market.
Nah l had my chance and fucked it, there is a ligature point, there is a dressing gown belt, l drink enough to keep this at bay until tomorrow but fucking hell it's frightening and takes a courage l lack, also send me your N I'll pay you

• Hugs
Reactions: WhiteRabbit
lovelesslifeless

lovelesslifeless

~ ♪
Aug 28, 2024
Part of the post is a collection of their bad experiences (particularly at the beginning). The majority of it is them pushing their conspiracy theories. Also, when did I call them "silly"? Last time I checked, I referred to said conspiracy theories as actually being harmful. Either way, this is a public forum where people are allowed to share their views. You are the one getting worked up over one post calling this nonsensical when it is kind of nonsensical. You are having someone pushing conspiracy theories, including ones against things like vaccines. If you are going to put views like that online, then others are allowed to respond with their opinions on them.

Also, I don't wear big boy pants. I wear big girl pants along and boots with the fur, thank you very much.
You're worried about conspiracy theories being harmful?
That's rich coming from someone so active on a forum suspected of being a death cult. Not saying it is, it's just a bit hyprocritcal don't you think?
And what you said wasn't exactly an opinion, it was just a dismissive joke. OP's mostly making a case about how pedophiles and people who abuse children
should be taken more seriously. I don't blame them for calling them Satanic - because honestly the shit they do should be seen as such. And they're right, we do need to crack down more on child abuse, exploitation and sex rings. What happened with P.Diddy and Harvey Weinstein is living proof that very sick individuals still live at large among us - so take everything you say against OP with a grain of salt. All I'm saying is to be a bit more respectful and open-minded - even when it comes to opinions that don't exactly line up with yours.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sevennn
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I'm a hillbilly, babes. From the high country.
BRITS MEETING A YANK: yes my teeth are bad I've heard about this, please go away

YANKS MEETING A BRIT: SAY BUDDY CAN YOU GET MY WIFE TICKETS FOR THE QUEEN DO YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR TO THE BEATLES

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
You're worried about conspiracy theories being harmful?
That's rich coming from someone so active on a forum suspected of being a death cult.
And what you said wasn't exactly an opinion, it was just a dismissive joke. OP's mostly making a case about how pedophiles and people who abuse
children should be taken more seriously. And they're right, our government does need to do more about child exploitation and sex rings.
What happened with P.Diddy and Harvey Weinstein is living proof that very sick individuals still live large among us - so take everything you say against OP with a grain of salt.
All I'm saying is to be a bit more respectful and open minded - even when it comes to opinions that don't exactly line up with yours.
How is that rich exactly? The assumptions that people have of this forum are also harmful and have led to people on here being demonized. That same sort of conspiratorial thinking that the OP is using is what others are using when talking about this site. I feel like mentioning that isn't the "gotcha" that you think it is...

The OP was making a long post in which they ranted about satanic panic-type nonsense. This type of rhetoric is known to actually be harmful when it comes to discussions on CSA, not helpful. A lot of it also rarely stems from true care towards children. A lot of the people who push these types of theories are quick to also defend actual child predators who support their views. A great example of this is those QAnon Trump supporters. The OP's post isn't focused on helping victims of CSA but rather is focused primarily on the imaginary this satanic cult instead, along with other conspiracy theories surrounding 5g and 6g, vaccines, chemtrails, ultra-processed foods, etc. I'm not going to be open-minded to this type of thinking. You seem to want to cuddle the OP as though they aren't an adult who should be able to handle themselves.

Of course, I'm going to make a fucking joke about the post being nonsense when it is literally nonsense. It's one simple joke. It's not like I'm straight-up calling them derogatory insults or something. They decided to make a post where most of it is just them ranting about shit that has already been disproven and that is harmful. Me making a simple joke about it isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit and Lady Laudanum

6o66yx

Student
Sep 29, 2023
How is that rich exactly? The assumptions that people have of this forum are also harmful and have led to people on here being demonized. That same sort of conspiratorial thinking that the OP is using is what others are using when talking about this site. I feel like mentioning that isn't the "gotcha" that you think it is...

The OP was making a long post in which they ranted about satanic panic-type nonsense. This type of rhetoric is known to actually be harmful when it comes to discussions on CSA, not helpful. A lot of it also rarely stems from true care towards children. A lot of the people who push these types of theories are quick to also defend actual child predators who support their views. A great example of this is those QAnon Trump supporters. The OP's post isn't focused on helping victims of CSA but rather is focused primarily on the imaginary this satanic cult instead, along with other conspiracy theories surrounding 5g and 6g, vaccines, chemtrails, ultra-processed foods, etc. I'm not going to be open-minded to this type of thinking. You seem to want to cuddle the OP as though they aren't an adult who should be able to handle themselves.

Of course, I'm going to make a fucking joke about the post being nonsense when it is literally nonsense. It's one simple joke. It's not like I'm straight-up calling them derogatory insults or something. They decided to make a post where most of it is just them ranting about shit that has already been disproven and that is harmful. Me making a simple joke about it isn't the end of the world.
At least I'm doing something, what are you doing for the children?

Do You think I could do something about children trafficking organized by the most powerful entities on this planet?

Talking about this at least brings awareness, why are you offended by me talking about child predators?

I know that Trump is also a freemason and would support Epstein Island.

Wtf are you even trying of accusing me? Calling out child abuse, mentally and sexually? You wanna instead fight me calling it out and that I should somehow like an superhero help these children? How? And since you are whining about me addressing this issue you dirty psy-op, maybe stop typing here and do something for this children since you claim it's possible. Do it, then you actually prove something you hypocrite. Away with you, you psy-op

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Actually you're right, have reported @disembowelled_joker to the cops. The crime? Lacking motherfucking empathy imo

6o66yx

Student
Sep 29, 2023

Oh yeah, you know everything and think it's nonsense. How the fuck would you even KNOW that it's 100% nonsense? Why are you protecting child abusers? Tell me more about that, although I would prefer if you would shut up. You just like to interact with posts that piss you off instead of ignoring them and then rant about how stupid these claims are. Are you bored so much? Go spend the time you waste telling how this post is so useless (just ignore it then) and help abused children, which you proposed me of doing. Do you even have enough brain cells to do something other than complain and whine about posts you don't like?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
At least I'm doing something, what are you doing for the children?

Do You think I could do something about children trafficking organized by the most powerful entities on this planet?

Talking about this at least brings awareness, why are you offended by me talking about child predators?

I know that Trump is also a freemason and would support Epstein Island.

Wtf are you even trying of accusing me? Calling out child abuse, mentally and sexually? You wanna instead fight me calling it out and that I should somehow like an superhero help these children? How? And since you are whining about me addressing this issue you dirty psy-op, maybe stop typing here and do something for this children since you claim it's possible. Do it, then you actually prove something you hypocrite. Away with you, you psy-op
But what are you doing though? You are just ranting on some random online forum. How is that helping anyone?

Along with that, if I remember correctly, a lot of CSA and trafficking organizations have already talked openly about the harm that rhetoric like yours causes when it comes to discussions on this topic. The whole "satanic panic" thing makes real discussions on this topic harder to do. You can acknowledge that it isn't uncommon for people in power to use that power to harm others without needing to make it into a fear-mongering conspiracy theory.

You aren't bringing awareness to anything. Just look at most of the replies under this thread. Most of them are shitposts. Along with that, all of us are aware of the shit that happened with Epstein. You aren't providing us with any new information on this topic. Instead, you are just going on a hard-to-read rant about a bunch of stuff that isn't based on proper research on this topic. A better post bringing awareness to child sex trafficking would talk about how it actually happens (based on research), why it actually happens, how it impacts children, how common it is, who is most at risk of being trafficked, etc. You don't do this though. You instead rant about Satanists and 5g.

If you want to show that you truly care about victims of sex trafficking then show it through actually researching it from reputable sources and make a thread in which you provide us with actual information on it. Treating it as being a part of some sort of big conspiracy theory is insulting to victims of trafficking.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Most of them are shitposts.
Whoa there, don't be denigrating all of the serious points made because it's convenient for your paedophilia apologia, which is clearly the only possible reason for not taking the op entirely seriously. Vile conduct imo.

• Yay!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester

6o66yx

Student
Sep 29, 2023
But what are you doing though? You are just ranting on some random online forum. How is that helping anyone?

Along with that, if I remember correctly, a lot of CSA and trafficking organizations have already talked openly about the harm that rhetoric like yours causes when it comes to discussions on this topic. The whole "satanic panic" thing makes real discussions on this topic harder to do. You can acknowledge that it isn't uncommon for people in power to use that power to harm others without needing to make it into a fear-mongering conspiracy theory.

You aren't bringing awareness to anything. Just look at most of the replies under this thread. Most of them are shitposts. Along with that, all of us are aware of the shit that happened with Epstein. You aren't providing us with any new information on this topic. Instead, you are just going on a hard-to-read rant about a bunch of stuff that isn't based on proper research on this topic. A better post bringing awareness to child sex trafficking would talk about how it actually happens (based on research), why it actually happens, how it impacts children, how common it is, who is most at risk of being trafficked, etc. You don't do this though. You instead rant about Satanists and 5g.

If you want to show that you truly care about victims of sex trafficking then show it through actually researching it from reputable sources and make a thread in which you provide us with actual information on it. Treating it as being a part of some sort of big conspiracy theory is insulting to victims of trafficking.
"But what are you doing though? You are just ranting on some random online forum. How is that helping anyone?"

Raising awareness.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
"But what are you doing though? You are just ranting on some random online forum. How is that helping anyone?"

Raising awareness.
As I stated before, your post kind of fails at raising awareness, no offence.

As I stated before:

lovelesslifeless

lovelesslifeless

~ ♪
Aug 28, 2024

I'm sorry, but do you know everything that goes on here on this site?
I don't know if you know but this forum was originally created by incels - there's even a sister forum with some really questionable and shit takes on suicide.
This forum has changed and has since deviated from that path - but that doesn't mean the mods still don't have to work endlessly to weed out shady individuals who wish to exploit vulnerable people here.

Also why would this post be focused on helping victims if OP themselves claims to be a victim? I'm not trying to coddle OP, I just think it's so strange that out of every post here people gather like locusts to poke fun at this post - with the predominant theme being child abuse. I'm not saying that everything OP says is true - I'm just saying that with everything that's been happening in the news recently they have plausible cause to be upset - and people who go through these traumatic events aren't going to see it the same was as you and I.

People are quick to defend this site (which has had multiple threads of people contemplating homicide and will get radio silence and/or understanding) but are so reactionary to posts like OP, it's just really strange. This is the only site where I can vent openly about heavy topics (sometimes I really wish it wasn't) and for that exact reason - these discussions shouldn't be excluded from this forum either. I don't know what lead OP to their conclusion on CT but whatever it was - we should treat it with the same level of respect as we treat all fringe topics here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, sevennn and 6o66yx