DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
No kate's is the original and by far superior version... I'm not a massive fan but running up that hill is one of my all time favorites, also cloud busting and hounds of love.
There's a few interesting documentaries about her on youtube.
Very talented lady and even if your not a fan worth watching to get an insight to just how musically gifted she is.

If I hadn't already posted him I would of said Stanley kubrick but I know it's not him...
I don't think he's an actor either but I'm still not sure yet!

he is a writer and everybody knows him even without reading anything from him.

Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
stanley-kubrick-totally-looks-like-salman-rushdie

They really look like brothers, if I'm right

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Sensei, Studio84 and 1 other person
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Each pic represents a movie "X" starred in:
A

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Thank you, I'll take your advice and try to broaden my horizons. Since this is not my favorite period in music, I don't know much about it, especially about women musicians.

Btw, I see you people here love the 80-s. It's not an easy thing to compete with you in this)
A lot of new female artists all say Kate Bush was there inspiration, I don't love the 80's that much I just seem to pick from earlier decades because they're still recognizable but perhaps have been out of the spotlight long enough to make it a bit of a challenge.I thought really modern day celebs would be too easy?
I was to busy writing this I missed the challenge!

Reactions: Uh huh
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
has anybody anything? - i got nothing and no real ambition to search :D

Last edited:
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
A lot of new female artists all say Kate Bush was there inspiration, I don't love the 80's that much I just seem to pick from earlier decades because they're still recognizable but perhaps have been out of the spotlight long enough to make it a bit of a challenge.I thought really modern day celebs would be too easy?
Ah! I see! You're doing everything right. That's me who is always afraid to pick someone who'd be difficult to guess.
Each time I make a riddle it's such a relief for me when somebody guesses it.
A more modern day Celeb for Uh Hu

View attachment 52026
Ha! No idea)

I was to busy writing this I missed the challenge!
So sorry(:hug: I'm sure you would sync with DocNo again

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
To be fair he looks scruffy on this photo. He's normally classed as a pretty handsome Irish fellow.

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
There's no way it's Colin Farrell О_о
the only "handsome Irish fellow" I could think of, though

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I'd never guess without your clue.

Since it was a modern extra riddle for me (thanx, Studio:tongue:), does anybody want to go back to our regular oldies and post something instead of me?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I've got nothing for now sorry I need to get some more pictures down loaded.:ehh:

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I have an idea, but I need some time to make a merged pic. So if anyone wants to, feel free to take my turn.

UPD:
Okay. So it seems this message will stick again to the previous one. Hopefully someone will notice the riddle despite this.
Each picture represents a movie starring this celeb.
I'm not sure if it's very easy or very difficult to guess. Sorry
C

Last edited:
  • Love
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Hey @Uh huh excellent job with the artwork top marks! I think I know who it is but it appears like not many people are playing this evening... Would you still like me to answer it? Seeing as you've put effort into it think it deserves being seen by a couple of other players. What are your thoughts?

• Love
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
where do you get all this riddles? - are they self made or do you have a secret celebrity riddle manufactory?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Hey @Uh huh excellent job with the artwork top marks! I think I know who it is but it appears like not many people are playing this evening... Would you still like me to answer it? Seeing as you've put effort into it think it deserves being seen by a couple of other players. What are your thoughts?
I'd love you to answer for sure!

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
OK the movies are goodbye Phillip Morris, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, liar liar and I'm guessing the truman show so it must be Jim carrey

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
OK the movies are goodbye Phillip Morris, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, liar liar and I'm guessing the truman show so it must be Jim carrey
Excellent! You're on a roll, Studio! I'm especially surprised you've guessed even Liar Liar

Reactions: Lostandlooking, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Sensei and 1 other person
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Excellent! You're on a roll, Studio! I'm especially surprised you've guessed even Liar Liar
Ha that was the last one I figured out... Top marks for the clues, I wish I could do one like that properly but it's near impossible using just my phone.Theres not many people playing tonight hopefully some more might join this evening!

20201122 193803

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Ha that was the last one I figured out... Top marks for the clues, I wish I could do one like that properly but it's near impossible using just my phone.Theres not many people playing tonight hopefully some more might join this evening!

View attachment 52041

I've got nothing. Clue?

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Clue he's British and although he's not a dancer or involved in dancing he's most associated with this...

And this

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Gettyimages 1155206971

Correctamundo it's Jamie Bell!

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't know if this one is easy or difficult. It's a man and he's alive.

Bas

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Mark Hamill?
I get where your coming from with the dark sky and the light sky representing the "forces" but I don't know where the sword (or dagger) and the man on the beach fits in?And I'm assuming your thinking grim reaper represents darth vader?

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Mark Hamill?

Damn, you're fast! :) Yes, it's Mark Hamill. The riddle is quite literal actually:

LIGHT + SABER
DEATH + STAR
SKY + WALKER

Last edited: