• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
I agree with this but I also side with Funeral cry's opinion The comments on these gore sites are beyond inhumane which is disrespectful to those who have passed away.
Yes, the comments are the worst. It wasnt always like that. In the past comments were funny and intelligent. People had their own Idea of what they saw. Opinions were original and personal. Even ignorance had a sense of human origin. But now, they are just manufactured, implausible. Its aim is to stupify and to abuse everyone caring enough to read it.

M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
As someone.. Who's damn similar to psychopaths, without an official diagnosis.. All I can say is that everyone is different.
you cannot consider yourself a psychopath without a diagnosis. You are born this way, you are or you are not.
you are a sociopath by your defination

Last edited:
H

Hangman

Nov 4, 2021
Not sure if it's healthy to watch these. I avoid most of the time but sometimes end up watching a bunch in row. Feels sort of intriguing, sort of sick. I think it's good to harden yourself, you might witness such a scene in real life, but I wouldn't make a hobby out of this.

Reactions: castler
D

Deleted member 847

Not sure if it's healthy to watch these. I avoid most of the time but sometimes end up watching a bunch in row. Feels sort of intriguing, sort of sick. I think it's good to harden yourself, you might witness such a scene in real life, but I wouldn't make a hobby out of this.
I don't think I've watched more than 10, maybe 12 videos in a whole year.
I do find most of the material on these sites extremely disturbing (at the same time intriguing, hence why I watch them in the first place),
I want to make it clear.

I do have feelings (I wish I didn't, but I have to play the cards I was dealt)

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
There's some value in watching horribles videos about people dying.

For example, if you are anti-war, you would receive a better picture if you could watch videos if civilians dying in war or from its consequences. Another example is to watch ISIS videos - I don't need to go into further detail about those kinds of videos, because you probably know what I'm talking about.

The point is to watch those videos the way a police inspector would - simply to understand the situation better. If you don't watch any such horrible videos, and the TV news suddenly tell you that a new war is brewing somewhere in the world, you may just think "oh, well - that's just another war in which soldiers shoot at each other", which isn't the case, since much more horrible things happen in wars. If more people actually understood that wars are not confined to the actual shoot between soldiers, perhaps there would be more protests against them.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yes I have one for you it's called fuckoffanddie.com

• Yay!
Reactions: akana