• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Psychopaths are like a different species,
they behave like reptiles
I just don't understand them
If they can't feel compassion/empathy/love
what's the point of their lives? What the hell do they do with their time on this planet
if they can't feel anything?
Pleasure. Power. Control. Self-aggrandizement.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe some people want to find videos of the method they're considering and they want to learn more about it and see what the people went through?
Although I do agree watching gore definitely cannot be good for the soul or the spirit or the mind. I stay out of the comment section there's a bunch of really evil racist people.
Also you're asking who would want to watch for but you'd be surprised because looking at the bottom of the page as I type this there are 75 people in this thread
Not saying that they're all curious about watching it but yeah
I don't think this form is a place for this shit.

We preach peaceful passing.

A majority of these videos are executions of some type, not voluntary death... why would you recommend people watch these?

And in what way is this 'reality'.

This response really triggers me, how the fuck is this conducive or healthy in anyway to people on this site?
There are definitely videos of voluntary death also

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
The only downfall I c watching what another went thru methodical wise is not every1 will get the same results. Just like OD on OTC meds, one person will suffer different than another. It might give u clues, but I'd treat those gore sites or any other online resource with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Fthis and ooglah
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Not saying that they're all curious about watching it but yeah

There are definitely videos of voluntary death also
The only reason that I began visiting the gore websites again recently was because I wanted to watch videos of people hanging themselves so I could get familiar with it and try to see what they went through or what they did wrong or how much pain it seemed like they went through
Horrible popups on mobile.

I don't know why you can't appreciate the effort the commenters put into hating women, making jokes about rape, writing long anti-Jewish tirades or displaying their glee at seeing brown people getting killled. These are lovely, lovely people!
Is this what you do?
I don't think this form is a place for this shit.

We preach peaceful passing.

A majority of these videos are executions of some type, not voluntary death... why would you recommend people watch these?

And in what way is this 'reality'.

This response really triggers me, how the fuck is this conducive or healthy in anyway to people on this site?
Nobody is forcing you to click the links and nobody is forcing you to look at it.
Cool, but what does that have to do with any of us?

How is that OUR reality?
Some people on this website may very well live in some of these countries and may have experienced this before in person so for some it could be their reality
I definitely agree that it's not a good thing to look at it can't be healthy for you but at the same time somebody made a post asking for some websites what is the big deal? You don't want to see it or look at it and don't watch it simple as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: castler
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
wow, people love to stick their noses where it's none of their business. If you don't like it, don't see it, but don't complain about whoever sees it.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, Un- and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Personally, my gore-watching period (long gone) helped me broaden my understanding of the human condition.

In fact, not all BestGore users were unsavory neonazis or psychopaths, there was a sizeable portion of suicidal people that felt better about their situation after seeing what some people go through in other partes of the world.

They left their grateful testimonies to the owner, Mark Marek.
Definitely I actually met a member from here on one of the websites.

M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
Psychopaths are like a different species,
they behave like reptiles
I just don't understand them
If they can't feel compassion/empathy/love
what's the point of their lives? What the hell do they do with their time on this planet
if they can't feel anything?
they love themselves and it's more than enough to be happy.

D

Deleted member 847

they love themselves and it's more than enough to be happy.
They're animals that can talk, they just look human
Living examples of our primordial evolutionary origins
Life begin as an evil selfish robot, because that's what made you succeed in the game
then compassion appeared to create better social cohesion, but
even that it's only there because it helps you spread your genes
it's not like there's a God out there that gives a shit if animals love each other
or not

We're the puppets of dna
in a universe that's ruled by crude forces that are indifferent to our suffering

Reactions: justwanttogo
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
wow, people love to stick their noses where it's none of their business. If you don't like it, don't see it, but don't complain about whoever sees it.
It's quite simple really dear.

We love to
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

• Yay!
Reactions: ooglah and Messgram
justwanttogo

justwanttogo

Mar 20, 2022
isnt this a website about ctb? why is everybody so uptight about self harm?

YES, I WATCH THOSE VIDEO TO FUCK MYSLELF UP EVEN MORE AND ACTUALLY FEEL SOMETHING WATCHING THESE FUCKED UP VIDEOS.

some people might just wanna watch what is possible in this reality

i feel goddamn nothing, just please let me feel something

thanks for the links bros

Reactions: Deleted member 847
D

Deleted member 847

And here I thought I'd seen it all.
Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor
Why do you think gladiator fights in the Colosseum were a thing in ancient rome?
People have always been fascinated with death
Death reminds you what life really is
and that you're not immune to it

Reactions: Shu, justwanttogo and castler
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
They're animals that can talk, they just look human
Living examples of our primordial evolutionary origins
Life begin as an evil selfish robot, because that's what made you succeed in the game
then compassion appeared to create better social cohesion, but
even that it's only there because it helps you spread your genes
it's not like there's a God out there that gives a shit if animals love each other
or not

We're the puppets of dna
in a universe that's ruled by crude forces that are indifferent to our suffering
Do you think nature is right in Its decisions? nature was never perfect, which does not prevent it from making bad decisions in its evolutionary process. I think empathy was one of those bad decisions.

If life is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, then why empathy? there's no point in worrying about whether your actions are good or bad for others if in the end everything you've done won't matter for you or anyone. Everything will die anyway.

any kind of suffering is pointless, so based on this premise, I don't see any reason to suffer for others, the only "meaning" of life is to seek as much pleasure as possible until death.

justwanttogo

justwanttogo

Mar 20, 2022
And here I thought I'd seen it all.
Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor
you are literally on a website that promotes suicide and methods on how to commit it.. not really a place to look for moral highground

if you want a place for an opinion that noones interested in, go to r/unpopularopinion
Do you think nature is right in Its decisions? nature was never perfect, which does not prevent it from making bad decisions in its evolutionary process. I think empathy was one of those bad decisions.

If life is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, then why empathy? there's no point in worrying about whether your actions are good or bad for others if in the end everything you've done won't matter for you or anyone. Everything will die anyway.

any kind of suffering is pointless, so based on this premise, I don't see any reason to suffer for others, the only "meaning" of life is to seek as much pleasure as possible until death.
#hedonism lets go

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I've found them useful in the past, to really see what goes on. I've seen some sad things, some horrific things, but I wouldn't bemoan the truth being out there, when it never is in conventional media.

Reactions: justwanttogo
BEATNGU

BEATNGU

Bone collector
Jun 15, 2022
Goregrish is an option but they are a little inclusive, for good reason.

Reactions: Un-
D

Deleted member 847

Life being meaningless doesn't mean you shouldn't respect sentience.
I mean I understand empathy is just chemicals in the brain (I don't believe in objective morality, objective values either)
but if you had a gun pointed to my head and I started crying and begging for my life,
wouldn't you feel sorry for me? If you kill me for self-defense or for survival then I understand.
But if you do it because I have a 4k tv that you also want, then you're a fucking retard.
I'm literally just you with different memories. I am your brother - clone.
My consciousness is the same as yours. The ouch in my head is the same as the ouch in your head.
The loneliness, melancholy and despair in my head is the same as the loneliness, melancholy and despair in your head.
I want to feel comfortable and safe, just like you do. So why would you choose not to value me?
You'd have somehow to be indifferent to me, which can only happen if you think I did you wrong
or if you think the only feelings that matter are your own (you don't feel empathy)
I'm not saying social cohesion is always a win . win for every body, sometimes
cheating the system and ripping people off may be your only way to thrive or survive,
but that's not the case most of the time. We can find a way to get along and live peacefully together.
If everyone in society was a psychopath, they would still understand intellectually
that their chances of survival are higher if they work together, and civilization would still exist, with or without empathy,
because unless you're god you'll never be able to survive and thrive on your own.
That's why you need society, you can't make your own pleasure.
Someone has to grow the food the gives you pleasure, manufacture your 4k tv and son on and so forth.

To me not hurting people is also part of the pleasure I'm chasing before death.
It makes me happy if you're happy :)
So my empathy is selfish,
and that's okay,
It's a productive selfishness.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
Life being meaningless doesn't mean you shouldn't respect sentience.
I mean I understand empathy is just chemicals in the brain (I don't believe in objective morality, objective values either)
but if you had a gun pointed to my head and I started crying and begging for my life,
wouldn't you feel sorry for me? If you kill me for self-defense or for survival then I understand.
But if you do it because I have a 4k tv that you also want, then you're a fucking retard.
I'm literally just you with different memories. I am your brother - clone.
My consciousness is the same as yours. The ouch in my head is the same as the ouch in your head.
The loneliness, melancholy and despair in my head is the same as the loneliness, melancholy and despair in your head.
I want to feel comfortable and safe, just like you do. So why would you choose not to value me?
You'd have somehow to be indifferent to me, which can only happen if you think I did you wrong
or if you think the only feelings that matter are your own (you don't feel empathy)
I'm not saying social cohesion is always a win . win for every body, sometimes
cheating the system and ripping people off may be your only way to thrive or survive,
but that's not the case most of the time. We can find a way to get along and live peacefully together.
If everyone in society was a psychopath, they would still understand intellectually
that their chances of survival are higher if they work together, and civilization would still exist, with or without empathy,
because unless you're god you'll never be able to survive and thrive on your own.
That's why you need society, you can't make your own pleasure.
Someone has to grow the food the gives you pleasure, manufacture your 4k tv and son on and so forth.

To me not hurting people is also part of the pleasure I'm chasing before death.
It makes me happy if you're happy :)
So my empathy is selfish,
and that's okay,
It's a productive selfishness.

You are no different from the thief in essence, both sides doing only what gives them the most pleasure. Seeing people happy also makes you happy, but for the thief your feelings are irrelevant and material possessions are worth more than your life.

It's not a matter of who's retarded or smart - You could have the highest IQ in the world, but if you didn't care about society's moral values and no empathy you would commit actions that society views as heinous, you can't deny it.
I'm not discussing morality here, just what's more logical in the face of what life really is. I've already hurt myself , so I don't hurt other people. Today I still do that, thats why I'm in a hellish job because I don't want to hurt my parents' feelings by becoming a neet, it would be better if I didn't have empathy so I could tell everyone to fuck off and seek my own pleasure. Hope you understand.

D

Deleted member 847

You are no different from the thief in essence, both sides doing only what gives them the most pleasure. Seeing people happy also makes you happy, but for the thief your feelings are irrelevant and material possessions are worth more than your life.

It's not a matter of who's retarded or smart - You could have the highest IQ in the world, but if you didn't care about society's moral values and no empathy you would commit actions that society views as heinous, you can't deny it.
I'm not discussing morality here, just what's more logical in the face of what life really is. I've already hurt myself , so I don't hurt other people. Today I still do that, thats why I'm in a hellish job because I don't want to hurt my parents' feelings by becoming a neet, it would be better if I didn't have empathy so I could tell everyone to fuck off and seek my own pleasure. Hope you understand.
If you didn't have empathy you would also have less pleasure
because you wouldn't know what love feels like anymore
You see even from a "I'm god fuck every one else" nihilistic point of view,
you can still find value in empathy

Being able to deactivate it in certain situations could be very useful,
but I think it already deactivates on its own when needed
If someone was trying to kill you and you had a gun you would shoot them without thinking twice

Of course eventually every thing dies, breaks apart, is destroyed by someone or something, and even the memories of us, our mark on the planet will dissipate entirely, and the only reason why you care about feelings in the first place other than your own
is the existence of a piece of hardware in your brain, that makes you relate to other sentient beings

But I still think there's something thrilling about
being part of something greater than you,
even if it's just selfishness/evil with extra steps.

Plus there's always a bigger fish in the ocean, or a natural phenomenon too hard to defeat on your own, so alliances between living beings will always be a thing in nature, even if empathy disappeared and was replaced by something else (force,slavery or intimidation for instance).

The mistake of nature was that it created sentience, consciousness
it created beings that could be hurt, tormented, physically and mentally by life

Last edited by a moderator:
This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
r/NSFL__

but seriously, who is curious how hanging looks like? Are you "enlightened" after watching someone blow their head off with a shotgun?

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 847 and ooglah
D

Deleted member 847

r/NSFL__

but seriously, who is curious how hanging looks like? Are you "enlightened" after watching someone blow their head off with a shotgun?
yes

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: chyme, Symbiote, ooglah and 1 other person
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I personally don't want to see those, don't want anything to do with

But hell wow pro lifers if you happen to read this, to know such websites happen in real life, aren't you the ones who said life is beautiful, isn't it?

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un- and castler
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
r/NSFL__

Maybe we are curious about how hanging looks because we're planning on using using method and want to see what the process is like? What happens? What they may have done wrong? Etc etc.

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
you are literally on a website that promotes suicide and methods on how to commit it.. not really a place to look for moral highground

if you want a place for an opinion that noones interested in, go to r/unpopularopinion

#hedonism lets go
Promoting suicide is the wrong word this is an uncensored place to talk about suicide but no one is going "hang yourself it'll be better that way!"

• Wow
Reactions: Shu, Deleted member 847 and Un-
A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
You're not curious to know what death looks like?
What actually being burned alive really IS instead of watching a fake movie with an actor.

I think these videos allow you to see reality for what it is
and understand how lucky you are to not be one of those victims
it teaches you how the world really works
how dangerous people can be
what your anatomy is (The ways your body can be destroyed)
what suffering is (how a human being reacts to torture or death)

you need to watch these videos to see how evil human beings can be

edit
I used to watch gore to mentally prepare myself for suicide by hanging, but I couldn't handle it. I guess I'm not ready to end it just yet.

Last edited:
P

Poisonblood

Mar 26, 2021
livegore.com, seegore.com, theync.com

Reactions: Un-
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
If you didn't have empathy you would also have less pleasure
because you wouldn't know what love feels like anymore
You see even from a "I'm god fuck every one else" nihilistic point of view,
you can still find value in empathy

Being able to deactivate it in certain situations could be very useful,
but I think it already deactivates on its own when needed
If someone was trying to kill you and you had a gun you would shoot them without thinking twice

Of course eventually every thing dies, breaks apart, is destroyed by someone or something, and even the memories of us, our mark on the planet will dissipate entirely, and the only reason why you care about feelings in the first place other than your own
is the existence of a piece of hardware in your brain, that makes you relate to other sentient beings

But I still think there's something thrilling about
being part of something greater than you,
even if it's just selfishness/evil with extra steps.

Plus there's always a bigger fish in the ocean, or a natural phenomenon too hard to defeat on your own, so alliances between living beings will always be a thing in nature, even if empathy disappeared and was replaced by something else (force,slavery or intimidation for instance).

The mistake of nature was that it created sentience, consciousness
it created beings that could be hurt, tormented, physically and mentally by life
empathy does not mean you will love and love only brings pleasure if it is reciprocated otherwise its fucking painful.

I also don't think psychopaths are less happy than other people, i guess it's quite the opposite - they can feel happiness just like anyone else, but they are incapable of experiencing much sadness and suffering like us, which already puts their wellness better than most of the population. And they are capable of love, yes. They love themselves more than anything and that devotion makes them feel adoration for the people who benefit them. Loving yourself in my view is the kind of love that brings more pleasure than any other, because without it you don't even feel like living. If I were like that, I certainly wouldn't be on this forum, and neither would you.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
empathy does not mean you will love and love only brings pleasure if it is reciprocated otherwise its fucking painful.

I also don't think psychopaths are less happy than other people, i guess it's quite the opposite - they can feel happiness just like anyone else, but they are incapable of experiencing much sadness and suffering like us, which already puts their wellness better than most of the population. And they are capable of love, yes. They love themselves more than anything and that devotion makes them feel adoration for the people who benefit them. Loving yourself in my view is the kind of love that brings more pleasure than any other, because without it you don't even feel like living. If I were like that, I certainly wouldn't be on this forum, and neither would you.
You don't have to be a psychopath to love yourself and also just because you love yourself doesn't mean you aren't battling some other disease. Mental illness/physical illness etc.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021

As someone.. Who's damn similar to psychopaths, without an official diagnosis.. All I can say is that everyone is different. Like I'm far.. Far from happy. And all I do experience is suffering and agony. If I wasn't depressed, I'd feel the same way because I have this voice in my head that wants me to hurt people. Whenever I hear of, or see people dying, it brings me a sense of peace. And I'm not capable of love at all. I don't even know what it is. That's the problem.. How am I supposed to.. Understand or experience something that I don't understand? My point isn't to bash what you're saying.. It's to say that it's not always like that. I don't know the statistics, but I used to be very interested in murderers, mass shooters, etcetera, and all of them seemed miserable in a sense. It's one of the reasons why they did what they did. Who really knows though.

The moment someone says.. Something like this, they're shunned and exiled.. Then people wonder why their village is burning. It's because they never provided warmth to the arson.