• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
All I can do is hope for the best and a peaceful end ❤️ I appreciate the concern though

I woke up around 18 hours after
how do you know it's pure or not nitrate? that's a long time and especially considering you took the 'correct' amount

Reactions: Freedomatlast24
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
how do you know it's pure or not nitrate? that's a long time and especially considering you took the 'correct' amount
I'm 76kg and took 22g as stans guide suggests
I'm quite scared, would someone mind calling me on discord?
You can record for the site if you want

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Valky and Isbel88
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
I'm sorry that your attempt didn't work and that you feel disappointed! Someone else here on this forum recently failed an attempt with 22g potassium nitrite, I believe. Although not the same substance, the mechanism is the same.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I'm 76kg and took 22g as stans guide suggests
I'm quite scared, would someone mind calling me on discord?
You can record for the site if you want
do you mind me asking what you're scared about?

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
do you mind me asking what you're scared about?
I am scared of death, I don't know what's on the other side if anything, I hope reincarnation is real but it doesn't make a lot of sense

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Valky, QueenInsomnia, lynnschronicles and 6 others
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
I am scared of death, I don't know what's on the other side if anything, I hope reincarnation is real but it doesn't make a lot of sense
This is completely understandable and exactly how I feel. I think most people will be at least a little bit afraid unless their feelings have become completely numb.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and outrider567
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
I drank it fuck fuck
Goodbye friends

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Rosenfort, mrelief82, Franken_1517 and 27 others
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
I hope you don't feel pain, I wish you a peaceful and calm journey 🫂

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
Hope you found peace.
You're brave.

Reactions: Valky
failedone

failedone

Jan 29, 2024
I hope you have found the peace you were looking for...Send you all my love:heart:

Reactions: Valky
norkz

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
Goodbye sweetie I hope you find peace, you deserve it 💖

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Hope your journey to the peace you crave is gentle. Hug your dog!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
22 g? PPH says 25 g. if i do this method it's 30g for me in 70 ml water and meto ondesatron
tron.

but something seems off to me. imo even 22 g sn would work with no antiemetics and vomiting. imo not pure enough SN .old or expired SN or nitrate or measured wrong or not properly stored SN . if some SN is 5 years old and left in light heat or humidity and expect it work without knowing manufacture date and certificate of analysis is assuming too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: enduringwinter
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I think it didn't work in the first attempt because of no antiemetics. Everyone says that they're very essential for ctbing.

Hope you're not suffering now and are in peace sweetie ❤️

seraph189

seraph189

Jul 28, 2024
I found this forum today, whilst googling methods for my own CTB. Keep coming back to this thread to see if you reply.. I hope you are okay, or passed by peacefully ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: QueenInsomnia and damienlerone03
Placo

Placo

Global Mod
Feb 14, 2024
Wow, what courage, two attempts in such a short time, determination to be envied, almost no hesitation.

All bad things must come to an end, I hope this is your case.

Reactions: QueenInsomnia, esalucolom-wojaqter, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe travels, hope you find what you were looking for on the other side.

Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Man, this is so depressing; I can't imagine being in so much pain as to attempt it twice in such a short span of time.

I pray that they're in a better place now; no one should have to go through any of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle, thebelljarrr, bussy and 9 others