• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
@SleepingBliss Are you still with us?

Reactions: GoatHerder
QueenInsomnia

QueenInsomnia

Jul 21, 2024
Well friends, I am at my spot and I have my sn mixed, I have more water and sn solution just incase too, 50ml is a lot less than I expected. Now I just need to get over si and anxiety. I'm going to take a bunch of my melatonin and wait for it to start kicking in and then I'm out.

Thank you for everything you've given me and for all the lovely people I talked to on my short time here. I love you all ❤️

I'll be replying/answering questions for a bit before and I'll try keep everyone up-to-date.

Below is my ragtag setup for measuring and where I will have my final moments. Labels removed from sn for privacy source reasons.

It's ironic that the scales I purchased are even called 'salter' 😂
Beautiful location, I love the woods, it definitely has "returning to nature" vibes. I hope it brings you peace and tranquility in your final moments here on earth. May whatever happens after this be beyond your wildest dreams. Safe travels, my friend.

Reactions: Velvet Fortress
Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
I love the spot you selected. Going back to where we all come from: nature. You'll just move from this human, conscious life back to being a simple part of nature. Beautiful.

Reactions: AmberianDawn
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
A little late, but much love and really hope you passed peacefully to the other side <3

• Love
Reactions: rosepanda
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Hope you're in peace now ❤️

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

Global Mod
Feb 14, 2024
I think that in the end life and death
Are two sides of the same fate
We get used to seeing them more often
But when it's time we suffer just the same
And there's no need to drink and smoke anymore
I want to think of you tonight
With smudged makeup on your face
The last thing I saw was a smile

Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
I'm sorry to see you go. Whatever the outcome, I hope you find peace.

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Well friends, I am at my spot and I have my sn mixed, I have more water and sn solution just incase too, 50ml is a lot less than I expected. Now I just need to get over si and anxiety. I'm going to take a bunch of my melatonin and wait for it to start kicking in and then I'm out.

Thank you for everything you've given me and for all the lovely people I talked to on my short time here. I love you all ❤️

I'll be replying/answering questions for a bit before and I'll try keep everyone up-to-date.

Below is my ragtag setup for measuring and where I will have my final moments. Labels removed from sn for privacy source reasons.

It's ironic that the scales I purchased are even called 'salter' 😂
spero che tu sia in un posto migliore :)
I think that in the end life and death
Are two sides of the same fate
We get used to seeing them more often
But when it's time we suffer just the same
And there's no need to drink and smoke anymore
I want to think of you tonight
With smudged makeup on your face
The last thing I saw was a smile
Ma ha usato solo SN? Senza niente? Non è pericoloso utilizzarlo senza nient'altro?

deficient

deficient

Jul 26, 2024
What a beautiful area to pass at. Rest in peace.

Placo

Placo

Global Mod
Feb 14, 2024
spero che tu sia in un posto migliore :)

Ma ha usato solo SN? Senza niente? Non è pericoloso utilizzarlo senza nient'altro?
Nel post parla solo di acqua, SN e melatonina quindi direi di no, in effetti è strano.

EN

- I hope you are in a better place :) But did she use only SN? Without anything else? Isn't it dangerous to use it without anything else?
- In the post she only talks about water, SN and melatonin so I would say no, it's actually strange.

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
My attempt did not work, I woke up having vomited, I am going to do it again today. I am determined. I am taking paracetamol now, as well as meto and propranolol, then my sn mix with three glasses/bottles. I will not be taking sleeping meds I think that was the issue, I will just brave the feeling

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rosenfort, abchia, Oneness and 11 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My attempt did not work, I woke up having vomited, I am going to do it again today. I am determined. I am taking paracetamol now, as well as meto and propranolol, then my sn mix with three glasses/bottles. I will not be taking sleeping meds I think that was the issue, I will just brave the feeling
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. What happened? Did you do anything out of the guide? How much SN did you take? Are you sure it's pure enough?

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. What happened? Did you do anything out of the guide? How much SN did you take? Are you sure it's pure enough?
It is from a chemical company and is pure, I vomited in my sleep, I have not gone home but have many messages, I think there is still in system, I am hazy and have a very sore head but I forgot to take my meto, I have taken it now, I need to get courage to drink again and go through it again I was cold and hopeful it feels like a defeat but I will pick myself up and try again

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rosenfort, JezebelDuLioncourt, Oneness and 6 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It is from a chemical company and is pure, I vomited in my sleep, I have not gone home but have many messages, I think there is still in system, I am hazy and have a very sore head but I forgot to take my meto, I have taken it now, I need to get courage to drink again and go through it again I was cold and hopeful it feels like a defeat but I will pick myself up and try again
You have your phone? With service? People can track you, your location. if you're getting messages people might be looking for you and it's very easy these days to pinpoint the phone location. Be careful. I had a feeling yesterday that something wasn't right, just be careful.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't you think it will be better to get medical attention? It might still be in your system and if it's not enough to kill you it might cause you damage.

Reactions: Isbel88
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
You have your phone? With service? People can track you, your location. if you're getting messages people might be looking for you and it's very easy these days to pinpoint the phone location. Be careful. I had a feeling yesterday that something wasn't right, just be careful.
I have location off and all tracking off I am using a vpn and no one knows I am here
Don't you think it will be better to get medical attention? It might still be in your system and if it's not enough to kill you it might cause you damage.
I'm taking it again now, I do not need to worry about damage

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Oneness, Brokensaddle and 5 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I have location off and all tracking off I am using a vpn and no one knows I am here

I'm taking it again now, I do not need to worry about damage
Okay... I don't know what to say, it's not easy it takes tremendous courage. I hope you will be all right.

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
No goodbye messages this time as far as others know I am dead so all I need is to get past nerves but I have taken 100mg of propranolol

• Hugs
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, QueenInsomnia, mediocre and 1 other person
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
No goodbye messages this time as far as others know I am dead so all I need is to get past nerves but I have taken 100mg of propranolol
That's a lot to take at once. You may fall asleep and throw up again. Please be careful

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
why do you think that sleeping meds were the problem, and how long after taking it did you wake up?

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Good Luck. I wish you the best in your attempt.

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
That's a lot to take at once. You may fall asleep and throw up again. Please be careful
All I can do is hope for the best and a peaceful end ❤️ I appreciate the concern though
why do you think that sleeping meds were the problem, and how long after taking it did you wake up?
I woke up around 18 hours after

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles