• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I will ban myself in couple of hours, if somebody want contact via Discord please PM...I have my reasons but prefer not to discuss them publicly...
I will try not to CTB no matter what for the sake of my family, fear of afterlife and my "enemies"....:smiling:

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Póki co nie mam tam dostępu i ogólnie nie ogarniam Discorda za bardzo, ale jak kiedyś wpadnę to zagadam :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Rukia
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I know you've struggled with this decision for a long time and I'm glad you're taking the opportunity to try and improve things in your life. I hope that you're able to succeed so much despite your difficulties and I will always be here to support you, you've got my contact info :hug::heart:

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Powodzenie Rukia. Sad to see you go but happy it's for a positive reason. Had a bit of a stomach drop when I saw your name crossed out.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
All the very best of everything as you travel on your journey. I hope you can find some peace and happiness in the future.

lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
Good luck friend. I will miss seeing you around. I hope life treats you good :hug:

Reactions: mattwitt
Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
Wishing you well in your recovery and although we don't know each other, I hope things turn out for the best! Goodbye, and good luck! :smiling: