• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dragonetti

Sep 8, 2018
Drugs in my possesion
About 800mg of Propranolol.
1600mg of Extended release propranolol (probably not worth as they slowly releasw over 4-6 hours).
200mg of clonidine (an alpha blocker used to lower heart rate)
About 100 tabs of 10/325 Hydrocodone (opiate)
150 mg of diazepam (benzo)
1000mg of Trazodone (sleeping pill)
Few tabs here and there of ambien

The official ddmp cocktail is like
2g propranolol
25mg digoxin
500mg diazepam
And a whopping 15g of morphine

The method of death with ddmp is to stop the heart and stop breathing while passed out under sedation.

I figure with the combined effects of both propranolol/clonidine I could lower my cardiac output to a miniscule while passed out from the other sedatives/benzos/opiates.

Im literally gathering my supplies as im typing this. After attempting to ctb by jumping I just couldnt do it. The thought of sliding backwards with my head smashing into the concrete below did settle in so soothingly but damn, that survival instinct is no joke.

M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Drugs in my possesion
About 800mg of Propranolol.
1600mg of Extended release propranolol (probably not worth as they slowly releasw over 4-6 hours).
200mg of clonidine (an alpha blocker used to lower heart rate)
About 100 tabs of 10/325 Hydrocodone (opiate)
150 mg of diazepam (benzo)
1000mg of Trazodone (sleeping pill)
Few tabs here and there of ambien

The official ddmp cocktail is like
2g propranolol
25mg digoxin
500mg diazepam
And a whopping 15g of morphine

The method of death with ddmp is to stop the heart and stop breathing while passed out under sedation.

I figure with the combined effects of both propranolol/clonidine I could lower my cardiac output to a miniscule while passed out from the other sedatives/benzos/opiates.

Im literally gathering my supplies as im typing this. After attempting to ctb by jumping I just couldnt do it. The thought of sliding backwards with my head smashing into the concrete below did settle in so soothingly but damn, that survival instinct is no joke.

Dunno if this will work..LD50 of propranolol is 660 mg per kilo, so pretty large. And the DDMP cocktail works mostly because of morphine and only on those with no tolerance. I dunno how strong hydrocodeine is.
Would reconsider method and search for something else that is not so risky, you can really end up with organ damage

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer
W

WhyCantIDie

Sep 11, 2018
People have overdosed on just propranolol. If I knew how much I'd probably feel more confident on taking all the propranolol I've got myself with the little bit of promethazine I have left. Unfortunately no benzos but the promethazine would send me to sleep for sure.