I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
There's people starving in Africa... :hihi:

Reactions: woxihuanni
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
People tend not to know what to say for issues like these and inevitably say the wrong things far too often.

Apparently, my father the king of triangulation asked my sister "why doesn't Chupacabra just snap out of his bipolar"? Told my sister, "tell our father that I'll snap out of my bipolar as soon as he snaps out of his diabetes".

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I have insomnia and OCD, so I often have severe episodes of anxiety. I hate when someone tells me "relax" or "don't obsess" or "if you don't relax, you can't get better"

It's really maddening, does it happen to someone else?
i have depression and personality disorders... so it is the same to me when people say...
why are you depress? you don´t have any motive to be like that
?¿?¿?¿

• Love
Reactions: Eren and XYZ
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There's people starving in Africa... :hihi:

Oh god, the "People have it much worse than you". Yes, nothing like guilt-tripping the guy that wants to kill himself. Next to "Volunteer at a soup kitchen or third-world country to gain perspective..."

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
People tend not to know what to say for issues like these and inevitably say the wrong things far too often.

Apparently, my father the king of triangulation asked my sister "why doesn't Chupacabra just snap out of his bipolar"? Told my sister, "tell our father that I'll snap out of my bipolar as soon as he snaps out of his diabetes".

The suspense is killing me? Did he snap out of it?!?! :pfff:

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
'Just eat'
'You need to get over yourself / stop feeling sorry for yourself, snap out of it'
'If you really wanted to kill yourself you would have done it long ago'
'You need to get a job, you will be too busy to think about it'
'Call a helpline'

Or go exercise, go sniff essential oils, or whatever.

Yeah, no.
God, people really dont understand how depression works. Even some of the supposed 'professionals' (at least those I talked to) dont understand.

Dont have any advice for the insomnia problems. I myself am so scared I just sit in my room with the light on all night racking up them electricity bills :/

Yes, I absolutely hate those "tips" they make me extremely irritable and increase my anxiety.

I'm sorry that you suffer from insomnia, it's really horrible, I really empathize with anyone who suffers from it, it's hell.
i have depression and personality disorders... so it is the same to me when people say...
why are you depress? you don´t have any motive to be like that
?¿?¿?¿

Oh yeah, my mother often tells me that too "you have no reason to be like this" is really horrible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: laura fines